Any older bottoms who like to get fucked by young, twinkish guys?

CumInside84

I love young dudes who are into breeding daddy's hole. I have two FWBs (23, 25) who have been breeding me occasionally for about a year. This week I met a 24yo who fucked me super well, but he wanted to wear a condom. Hoping to meet him again and maybe get him to ditch the condom at some point.

On my last visit to Steamworks Toronto I was in my room lights off, with the door open, my shorts with a hole and a glow-in-the dark sign "CUMHOLE". A young black dude in his early 20's, big cock, came in, fucked me and bred my hole. It was hot. What I like about younger guys is that they have less trouble getting hard. I like getting fucked and bred by older guys too, but sometimes they have more trouble getting hard.

28 minutes ago, hungry_hole said:

What I like about younger guys is that they have less trouble getting hard

And they cum faster. And twice during a fuck session. Or even three times if stars align 😉

Seriously now, we all have our preferences, kinks, likes and dislikes. But I guess quite a large number of older bottoms would have a hard time saying 'No' to a young twinkish top. 

I was bred by a muscular 19yo yesterday at an ABS. I saw him 1 foot away on Grindr and he was outside in the parking lot. After a few chat, he paid to come inside and came right to me. Before I started sucking him, his bwc was already rock hard. After sucking not too long, he bended me over and slide his raw cock in me. After shooting his load in me, he just kept going and gave me another load. It was so hot. 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2023 at 10:24 PM, rawsatyr said:

I got married to a big-dicked twink after he unknowingly pozzed me. The other gogo dancers in West Hollywood must have INITIATED him into the 'brotherhood'. which in hindsight is super-erotic. We have been thick as thieves for over ten years now. Age DIFFERENCE between us is 25 years! Our prenuptial was a pledge that ALL SEX IS SPORT, no jealousy, no shame or hypocrisy allowed! Also not allowed are old-school home-wreckers or those showing the attitude. And ALL SEX MUST BE CONSUMMATED BAREBACK or it's too lame to brag about!

Young guys getting bred, seeded, and submitting OPENLY and proudly to jaded much older, especially POZ barebackers has  become an awesome turn-on for the both of us!

A 1 CqabEcnWcAAorch.jpg

I need this 😵

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...