What is the allure of sucking cock and the ultimate reward of cum?

rambo13645

I an 37 and have sucked about 5 cocks over the years.  Sucked my first around 25 years old.  I was so nervous my body trembled at times and while I sucked I wondered what I was doing and why.. I kept going mostly because I and he took the time to chat and meet and I wasn't going to disappoint him.  After not too long I felt him get super hard and I knew it was coming.  I increased speed and instinctively swallowed not knowing how else to keep suction on the cock.  (yeah seriously..) 

I left thinking why did I do that and so happy to have realized that it wasn't for me and I guess I could re focus on women or something.  

The months and years passed and I'll never forget that sensation of him pulsing and filling my mouth. I jack off thinking about that first time 25 times a year.  

Since then I've sucked a few more times.  Think I'm up to 5 but experience such reluctance.  But when the moment grabs me and I'm out of town in a hotel several beers in I can't help but put my usual feelers out. 

I'm very comfortable in my desires now and not embarrassed at all.  The last cock I sucked I pulled him out and sucked with zero reluctance at all.  Sometimes I wonder why I can't bring myself to find a local guy to suck off regularly.  Locally I just chicken out all to often.  

So what is it? I cant figure out my hold up and also can't understand why there's such a strong returning desire to suck that's gone with the "why did i do that" mentality after but then it's a jerk fest for months being so turned on by the fact that I finally did it again and loved it.. 

I'm strongly considering going to key west FL as I've been approached there before.  I feel like having the opportunity right in front of me camping or at a bar I'd really have a good time and in the moment not come up with excuses. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I love the feeling of a man's cock getting hard because of my actions, feeling things grow, pulse, throb and tasting the precum. It makes me feel even more slutty sometimes than feeling a man spread my legs and get between them to ass-fuck me. And the reward for making him feel good ... well there's just nothing like tasting it straight from a satisfied cock!

For me, it's the feeling being dominated that comes from kneeling on my knees between his legs and asking for his permission to serve his manhood. The drooling and inevitable gagging  and tearing up when i try to accommodate his cock down my throat while he uses his leg to gently nudge and kick my chastity caged genital, the look of superiority that is hidden behind the pleasure on his face when i look up at him and finally the progressively louder moans that comes with his pulsing manhood as he finally shoots his seed into my waiting mouth. 

What's not to love. The first touch of his dick on my lips (ok usually my tongue about halfway back) is thrilling. The taste of man fills me with lust. At first I am doing the work, getting him hot and hard. Theni I encourage him to skull fuck me, opening my throat and feeling his joy ashe enters my esophagus and I grab hold with my throat muscles, massaging the head. 

• Upvote 1

Sucking a cock is when I feel most sexually deviant. I love sex with women, but to me, the greatest sexual rush is when I've put a cock in my mouth. Every day, I touch my cock. When I have sex, it's about my cock; about getting my cock off. When I'm with a girl, it's about giving her cock. All sex revolves around cock. Whether it's my own cock or another cock, cock is the center of the universe of sex. So, it's just a primal carnal urge to want to suck a cock and get it off. It's when I feel most animalistic, totally giving into deep desire. I'm not really attracted to men, but I'm attracted to cock. Men are attached to cocks, but the cock is what I really view as sacred. Without cocks and sperm, none of us would be here. It feels like a privilege to be able to touch a cock and a pair of balls, to be up close with this tool of nature. And if you're lucky enough to be touching a man's tool, then you might as well do to it what it's supposed to do: ejaculate. And if you're going to make him ejaculate, then you should experience this special event in its entirety in the most intimate way possible. For me, that's tasting his sperm, eating it, swallowing fresh semen. If I see a cock cumming, there's no way that I can't not taste it, it's an overwhelming urge. It's in this moment that I feel the most deviant, but I also feel the most human and truly alive.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For me it’s different with the total top TG I get with occasionally. I’m genuinely hungry for her cock and cum, and don’t have any problem getting beyond the mental block of thinking that cum is going to be too gross to enjoy. But, it’s not like that at all when I’m sucking an anonymous cock at the baths. Even in the dark. I’m far more cautious and choosy when it’s anonymous. 
But, with someone I already know and am completely comfortable with, I’m far more game to slut it up a bit more for both our enjoyment. 

I love feeling that hard cock in my mouth, moving my lips up 'n down on the shaft - tongue digging in the piss slit to taste the pre leaking out and ultimately, feeling the feeders cock swell up even harder and pulsing cum in my mouth. I always take my feeders loads on my tongue so I can taste that salty sweetness and know each and every one of his sperms is going to slide down my throat - 

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

It's kneeling in front of the Alpha, feeling his hard cock straining against his jeans or jockstrap. It's that strong smell of a man's ball sweat. It's releasing his cock and seeing it stand up in your face. It's that first brush of his hard meat on your lips as he orders you to open his mouth. It's the feeling of his hard cock being forced down your throat as he pulls your head on to his meat. It's the strong thrusting as he fucks your throat. It's the grunting and moaning of a man experiencing intense pleasure. It's the knowledge that you're giving him this pleasure. It's feeling you top is about to explode in your mouth. And finally, it's the amazing feeling of him humming and pumping his sperm in your mouth and down your throat while holding your head on his cock as he males sure you swallow every last jolt of cum.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

It gets me off submitting to men, especially men with bigger dicks than mine. There's no better way to submit to a man than to get on your knees and suck him off and let him blow a thick load in your mouth. 

Not to mention that sperm tastes absolutely amazing to me....

• Like 2