Grindr+

I had never seen it before, but as I scrolled through grindr the other day I came across an interesting profile. "Piggy +" was all it said. There was a pic of a handsome, hairy guy and a few random details. Curious (and horny), I hit him up. As I often do, I sent him two pics to show what I was looking for: the first was of a raw cock buried in my hole, the second was of my hole dripping cum afterward.

He took a few minutes to respond and at first I wondered if he was interested, but in response to my pics, I received a pic of a thick uncut hog next to a 12 oz soda can. The cock was longer than the soda can, and it didn't look like it was much thinner! Turned out that he works pretty close to me, but I hadn't seen him before because he just re-joined the app after a long time away from it.  We exchanged messages for a while as he was able. He finished work at 4:00 so naturally, I invited him to come by and unload when he did. He readily agreed. We chatted a while longer and agreed that I would undress and wait ass-up just inside the door to my apartment.

I spent the afternoon making sure I was clean and ready to take the pounding I hoped he would give me.  A few minutes after 4:00, he messaged to say he was on his way. I unlocked the door, undressed, and squirted some lube up my hole just for good measure. I had laid out a sheet on the floor of my living room, and I got down on all 4's on it to await his arrival.

Footsteps in the hallway and then the doorknob turned. I heard this stranger enter my apartment. He paused; I hoped he was admiring the view of my slightly gaped hole staring back at him. After a moment I heard the familiar rustle as he shed his clothes.

A finger slid effortlessly into my slicked-up pucker, then two. He slid them in and out for a bit before withdrawing them. Then I felt his tongue instead. He licked my hole, sucking on it a bit, and darting his tongue in and out almost like a lizard. It felt amazing! I didn't want this treatment to end, but soon he spoke his first words:

"I need to breed this hole."

Music to my ears! I heard the click of the lube cap and then a pressure on my hole. I took a few huge huffs from my brown bottle as the head of this enormous member popped inside me. Without stopping, he slid all the way in until he was balls-deep. The tip caressed my prostate over and over as he began rhythmically sliding in and out, in and out. The precum ran in rivers from my cock, soaking the sheet beneath me. It was sheer heaven!

Gradually, he picked up the pace and as he did so, he grabbed my hips. Soon he was pounding me relentlessly, his body slapping against mine each time he thrust deep inside me. I clenched my hole around his shaft and felt it get harder. He was about to cum! With a moan, he began dumping his warm cum deep in my guts, his cock jerking and spasming against my still-tightened sphincter. At last the spasms subsided and he slowly withdrew. I spun around and cleaned him off with my mouth, in customary fashion.

Without another word, he dressed. Headed for the door, he paused for a second and said, "The plus sign on my profile IS what you think it is." Then he was gone. I felt a chill of excitement wash over me. I grabbed a toy, a 6" dildo that I've had for years. For the next five minutes I plunged it in and out of my hole, stopping occasionally to clean the poz cum and my ass juices off before plunging it back inside me. When I had seen the "+" sign on his profile that it meant he was poz. Now that I knew, I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life. I couldn't stop playing with myself. Eventually I jerked off, knowing that if his seed took, my load would soon be toxic too.

I messaged him on grindr about an hour later. "Hot time, you're welcome anytime you need to breed an ass." His response was simply the purple, grinning devil emoji followed by a pig snout. I very much hope this becomes a regular thing.

• Like 33
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, bentover4u1972 said:

I had never seen it before, but as I scrolled through grindr the other day I came across an interesting profile. "Piggy +" was all it said. There was a pic of a handsome, hairy guy and a few random details. Curious (and horny), I hit him up. As I often do, I sent him two pics to show what I was looking for: the first was of a raw cock buried in my hole, the second was of my hole dripping cum afterward.

He took a few minutes to respond and at first I wondered if he was interested, but in response to my pics, I received a pic of a thick uncut hog next to a 12 oz soda can. The cock was longer than the soda can, and it didn't look like it was much thinner! Turned out that he works pretty close to me, but I hadn't seen him before because he just re-joined the app after a long time away from it.  We exchanged messages for a while as he was able. He finished work at 4:00 so naturally, I invited him to come by and unload when he did. He readily agreed. We chatted a while longer and agreed that I would undress and wait ass-up just inside the door to my apartment.

I spent the afternoon making sure I was clean and ready to take the pounding I hoped he would give me.  A few minutes after 4:00, he messaged to say he was on his way. I unlocked the door, undressed, and squirted some lube up my hole just for good measure. I had laid out a sheet on the floor of my living room, and I got down on all 4's on it to await his arrival.

Footsteps in the hallway and then the doorknob turned. I heard this stranger enter my apartment. He paused; I hoped he was admiring the view of my slightly gaped hole staring back at him. After a moment I heard the familiar rustle as he shed his clothes.

A finger slid effortlessly into my slicked-up pucker, then two. He slid them in and out for a bit before withdrawing them. Then I felt his tongue instead. He licked my hole, sucking on it a bit, and darting his tongue in and out almost like a lizard. It felt amazing! I didn't want this treatment to end, but soon he spoke his first words:

"I need to breed this hole."

Music to my ears! I heard the click of the lube cap and then a pressure on my hole. I took a few huge huffs from my brown bottle as the head of this enormous member popped inside me. Without stopping, he slid all the way in until he was balls-deep. The tip caressed my prostate over and over as he began rhythmically sliding in and out, in and out. The precum ran in rivers from my cock, soaking the sheet beneath me. It was sheer heaven!

Gradually, he picked up the pace and as he did so, he grabbed my hips. Soon he was pounding me relentlessly, his body slapping against mine each time he thrust deep inside me. I clenched my hole around his shaft and felt it get harder. He was about to cum! With a moan, he began dumping his warm cum deep in my guts, his cock jerking and spasming against my still-tightened sphincter. At last the spasms subsided and he slowly withdrew. I spun around and cleaned him off with my mouth, in customary fashion.

Without another word, he dressed. Headed for the door, he paused for a second and said, "The plus sign on my profile IS what you think it is." Then he was gone. I felt a chill of excitement wash over me. I grabbed a toy, a 6" dildo that I've had for years. For the next five minutes I plunged it in and out of my hole, stopping occasionally to clean the poz cum and my ass juices off before plunging it back inside me. When I had seen the "+" sign on his profile that it meant he was poz. Now that I knew, I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life. I couldn't stop playing with myself. Eventually I jerked off, knowing that if his seed took, my load would soon be toxic too.

I messaged him on grindr about an hour later. "Hot time, you're welcome anytime you need to breed an ass." His response was simply the purple, grinning devil emoji followed by a pig snout. I very much hope this becomes a regular thing.

like heaven!