How to take a BBC ? do you feel pain?

ShaneJF

5 hours ago, ShaneJF said:

I am an asian btm and I recently met a black guy with a montser cock, when he fucked me it was really painful so I wonder how you guys take monster dicks ?  is there any tips ? thanks a lot 

Your circumstance doesn't just apply to a certain race, but really to any big dick. The top should have taken his time and rested inside you to give you time to get used to his size, unless you didn't want that.

But the key is to listen to your body. Preferably, climb on so you can control the tempo until you're ready to completely submit. There's going to be some pain at first, but that's normal and you have to let it wash over you. But it shouldn't be a lingering pain, just a temporary pain. When you feel ready, start riding it up and down and make sure you're enjoying it. Then when you're ready, give over control and let him stroke your pussy out until he nuts inside you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I always start out on top, SLOWLY sliding down that massive cock, relaxing and loosening up as I go. Never rushed. Once I bottom out balls deep, I begin to SLOWLY ride up and down, starting with small strokes, ending with full head to balls strokes, further relaxing my ass muscles. This usually takes me about 10-15 minutes, but most cocks usually dump their first load during this process, especially when I start sliding back and forth balls deep. Once I'm cumfortable and loose, I give the go-ahead to use me as they please. Usually, this means doggy and long, balls deep dicking. My hole gapes nicely through this, with ample cum loads dripping out.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I have met real huge bbc belonging to a top only once. I met some guys with bbc but they were bottoms. What a waste. And others, who were tops had real big cock but not that stereotypical. My one and only meeting happened after a long hot night. I couldn’t count how many guy fucked me. Around 10-15, so my tight ass became loosy. Then I got the message from that guy with extremely huge bbc. I met him early morning after I left the cruising bar where my hole was detroyed. 
His cock was so huge that I couldn’t get it in my mouth. I couldn’t open my mouth so wide, I could only lick its peak. I was frightened how I would let in that monster in my hole. Surprisingly it went smoothly. It seemed that the key to get bbc without payne is stretching. Stretching much and long. And of course lots of poppers. 

I'm still curious about this topic. How does the race of the top affect how you "take" his cock? Is there some mysterious secret about big cocks when they belong to black men (as opposed to white men, Hispanic men, Asian men, or whomever) that makes them hurt?

An explanation would be most appreciated.

26 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

I'm still curious about this topic. How does the race of the top affect how you "take" his cock? Is there some mysterious secret about big cocks when they belong to black men (as opposed to white men, Hispanic men, Asian men, or whomever) that makes them hurt?

An explanation would be most appreciated.

I don’t think it’s the race , more of how dominant they are. I’ve had some massive cock with. Top who are gentle and it was almost painless. But most of the top I’m attracted to are dominant rough top who fuck to hurt. When they have big cock they don’t ease you in and just rammed hard and fast for their pleasure and to give me as much pain or actually they don’t care at all if I aM in pain or not . 

• Like 2

I have been enjoying taking huge guys since i started. My 3rd partner ever was a 9 inch thick guy who told me when he found out he was #3, that i was a natural bottom. I have taken piles of super hung guys both on film and off. If you are tight and wanting to get more stretched out, i suggest regular toy play and inflatable dildos/butt plugs. While I have taken big cocks from every race, I have found black an hispanic guys really cut loose and fuck like animals in heat, which I love, far moreso than guys in other races tend to. For a high use power bottom like me, it is pure pleasure, plus they enjoy plowin a guy who can take their size, long use and powerful strokes.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

13 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

I have been enjoying taking huge guys since i started. My 3rd partner ever was a 9 inch thick guy who told me when he found out he was #3, that i was a natural bottom. I have taken piles of super hung guys both on film and off. If you are tight and wanting to get more stretched out, i suggest regular toy play and inflatable dildos/butt plugs. While I have taken big cocks from every race, I have found black an hispanic guys really cut loose and fuck like animals in heat, which I love, far moreso than guys in other races tend to. For a high use power bottom like me, it is pure pleasure, plus they enjoy plowin a guy who can take their size, long use and powerful strokes.

Hey totally agree with MuscledHorse, I knew as a teen that I wanted to take and enjoy being fucked by hung guys, so started working my own hole in prep for the first time.....I was encouraged by an early bf about the importance of making sure my hole was always well prepared to take even the biggest raw cock.  So I get really turned on when a huge guy tells me how great it feels fucking a well used ffisters hole and other similar comments from huge hung guys who appreciate my ability to accommodate them and satisfy their needs to fuck an accommodating hole 🐷

what has always worked well for me is just being super slutty and getting fucked by tons of guys on a regular basis. guys of all shapes and sizes and just getting my fuckhole stretched so often that I can take any guys cock easily with just a little prep. getting fucked by a few other guys before I know I’m gonna take a huge cock helps. when I’m taking anonymous load in the bathhouse I stretch out with a large dildo and get a few guys to breed me before I go. that way I can take whatever anyone slides in my ass. BBC tops are often impressed by how easily I take their cocks without even getting warmed up. it helps when he’s like the 16th guy in my ass tonight lol. also it really helps to be a bareback cumdumpster. cum is great lube. and bare cocks slide in your ass easier.disgustingass.jpg.fa3d199bb64b7359cbcab0c0350a8bf8.jpg

Edited by gangbangsuperstar
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, bonsoir said:

I don’t think it’s the race , more of how dominant they are. I’ve had some massive cock with. Top who are gentle and it was almost painless. But most of the top I’m attracted to are dominant rough top who fuck to hurt. When they have big cock they don’t ease you in and just rammed hard and fast for their pleasure and to give me as much pain or actually they don’t care at all if I aM in pain or not . 

The point I was making was about the racism inherent in the title of the topic. Obviously there's no reason why a black man's cock would hurt more than a white man's cock of equal size. Yet poster after poster, topic after topic, keeps talking about "BBC" as though it was some mysterious object with magical properties.

Personally, i like to have sex where both parties are considered, Top and bottom.  Not everyone feels this way, so the first thing to determine is how you feel about this?

i'm total bottom with some sub thrown in, so if a Man wants to fuck and breed me, i want to be fucked and bred by him.  my ideal Top is a Man who gets into opening me and molding me to His cock as much as He gets into fucking and breeding me. i.e., it's not a one sided proposition for Him, not all about Him, but about us. Being in control can be self centered or considerate.  Personally? a Top is going to penetrate and seed a whole lot more of me if He is the type who likes to open His bottom. i connect physical and psychological 'opening." But again, that's me (and apparently more than a few Tops), 

Having said that, it's not always a cut and dried scenario, especially in hook up sex. i had one Top FB who contacted me frequently wanting to breed me. Any Top who wants repeat breeding with me has already taken a certain amount of possession of me lol. This guy didn't have a particularly long Cock, but the girth was substantial. He was a breed and go kind of Top and did not take time to open me... or enough time to adequately open me. He wasn't mean about it, He just wanted to breed... and i wanted Him. The second time He contacted me, i hesitated, made an excuse because it had hurt the first time with Him (and i am not a neophyte lol). But i regretted putting Him off, so i got to the place where when He contacted me i'd open myself with a plug before He got to my house. That fixed it. Would i have rather He be the kind of Top who likes opening His bottom? Yeah, but He had me still, and i didn't want to say no, so i accommodated Him. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

The point I was making was about the racism inherent in the title of the topic. Obviously there's no reason why a black man's cock would hurt more than a white man's cock of equal size. Yet poster after poster, topic after topic, keeps talking about "BBC" as though it was some mysterious object with magical properties.

The poster also made a point of saying he is Asian... so  (apparently) the "magic" was double. 😉

4 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

The poster also made a point of saying he is Asian... so  (apparently) the "magic" was double. 😉

Indeed. Internalized self-racism with externalized racism directed at others.

The sad thing is, the topic is fine - does it hurt for a small-framed guy (of any ethnic background) to take a large cock (from a guy of any ethnic background). It's just ridiculous that every time large penises get brought up, it's almost invariably in the context of "BBC" - and usually, there's no other mention of the guy who HAS this supposed BBC, as though they're magical enchanted big black cocks that have self awareness and choose to fuck men. I can't think of many more seriously offensive objectification than reducing a man - of a race that has historically faced (in this country) massive discrimination and denigration as "less than fully human", being reduced to the myth that his genitals must be large.

This is EXACTLY the myth that officially justified hundreds of years of mistreatment - that blacks, especially the men, had to be kept in bondage and then separated from white people because they were sex animals whose genitalia would "ruin" white women as they were helplessly raped. "BBC" is shorthand for "Yeah, I buy into all that."

• Upvote 1