Anyone like getting a pierced cock up the ass?

Hotrawbutt4u

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2022 at 11:08 PM, Surlier said:

Being fucked by one is what made me get my own PA - so I could give that feeling to some slut hole. But I didn’t expect how much better it would make me as a top. My erections are harder, I get more aroused from day to day life just swinging it around, and cum can squirt like a jetstream when the ring is in just the right place. 

2ga

With a cock that looks like yours, there should be MORE than plenty of satisfied guys in Brisbane. If not, PLEASE come down to Melbourne. I'm sure my hole would love being filled by you.

• Like 2

Only piercing I've ever took was an anon too at the bathhouse in Providence.  He was a long lasting straight up Dom who was the roughest fuck I've ever had. He was also one of the biggest cum loads I've ever taken. Well worth the pain of his metal pounding my insides deep and rough

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/22/2021 at 3:16 PM, Bruce999 said:

A652DC1E-A028-4C38-B475-812C3FFCDEFB.thumb.jpeg.e2502ad0a009283006120b035e82fca6.jpegAs one who has a pierced dick. I have found it’s not for everyone some love and others hate it. 

I have met a few Tops who are use it to tear up a hole for a Pozzing. 

So hot, beautiful pierced gentials.....just how I like um 😋

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1