Anyone like getting a pierced cock up the ass?

Hotrawbutt4u

Over the years, I probably had 15-20 men fucking me with a pierced cock. Was really hot with a few of them who were using the PA to tease my hole. Once the cock is in, I don't notice much of a difference. The difference is when the top cums and he pulls out, the PA is always covered in cum which makes it for a hot cleanup 😉 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 5:09 PM, bbm4matl said:

About half the guys I chat to block me when I share a pic of my cock with PA hardware in.  2 gauge.

I don’t get quite as many as half blocking me, but it does seem to happen frequently.  I’d say I get a negative reaction from about 40%, so I understand. 

Edited by SouthernCumSlut
  • Like 1

On 1/6/2022 at 6:07 AM, URS2USE said:

Big tease...

After reading the replies here, it make me kind of sad to be a bottom-only!20211007_073618.thumb.jpg.e56bdb38abf94cda8c2b4dd3ab812e80.jpg

I, too, am disappointed you’re a bottom. 😉☹️

I’d pay good money to feel your gorgeous accessorized cock in my pussy. 🤤🤤🤤🐷🐷🐷

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

The guy that did me had a Jacob's ladder when he got me the first time. He wore a condom. 

The second time, years later, he no longer had the Jacob's ladder but still had the PA, that time he went bare up my ass. He would pull all the way out and then back in. 

Like i said, it felt good and I was sore the next day, but not bad. Would gladly take it again.  

I was at a bath in Columbus  and there was a guy that had a big PA on his thick cock. I tried to get him to,fuck me and he said he would later. I never could find him again

• Sad 1

I sucked someone with a piercing that was a bar through the penis. It was hot sucking him off and feeling the bar in my throat. I was getting excited to see what being fucked by someone with a piercing but that didn't end up happening unfortunately. so I haven't been fucked by someone with one yet but I would love to try it. 

On another note I was talking with some guys and they were saying how sucking or being fucked with a prince albert scares them. they were saying they were scared it would catch on something. So that might be why some people ghost people with piercings.

On 1/17/2022 at 1:33 AM, SouthernCumSlut said:

I, too, am disappointed you’re a bottom. 😉☹️

I’d pay good money to feel your gorgeous accessorized cock in my pussy. 🤤🤤🤤🐷🐷🐷

I could worship that cock

• Upvote 1

I have great affection for pierced dick.  Most have been on men who made a great impression on me   The first time I ever experienced meth was a ginger haired guy sporting a large gauge PA and a stratospheric  HVL.    A long haired big dick latter day hippie with a zillion piercings used his PA to cut a groove leading to  a pathway for Hep C 

A short term relationship with a PA festooned ex-con AIDSBONE etched his cock into my memory as surely as it etched my hole

My own experience in getting a earring a PA was a postscript to my release of any concept of being a top   

The split in the head of my cock is the permanent reminder of when my PA  was ripped from its home by a sadistic dom during a intricate scene

Not sure if the metal, men or moment, but the PA themed memories remain vivid   The erotic  events have stayed clear when less decorated dicks blend into the background 

As one big gauge PA top once said to me   If you are crazy enough to sort a PA , you don’t need to talk   That ring tells men what they need to know