Anyone like getting a pierced cock up the ass?

Hotrawbutt4u

Oh fuck, how I love it... it at least used to,  since it's been a while. I had a play mate that was a friend of my former Master/Dom Top that would stop by at random and join in our sessions. I always remember having to get used to his oversized jewelry(apadravya with a P.A. ring attached) when I'd give him head or get fucked by him. He loved to try and work his dick into my throat with mixed success at best. Mostly, I'd just heave and gag, ultimately making a thick mess of mucus and saliva... & when things got a bit more rough, sometimes a little blood too. My Master always liked the discomfort that his friend's piercing would cause when he'd initially start in on my ass too. I'd eventually relax and give in to his merciless jewelry being worked in and out of me.....ahhh, good times. 

Yes I do like piercings on tops that breed. I remember when I got the Hiv the guy made me bleed because he was so big. Was hot to bleed a lil while bugchasing at a busy bathhouse where I knew I’d receive a lot of loads. High risk activity was ecstasy during those years. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 11/21/2021 at 11:07 PM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

... I have been trying to find a guy that is pierced and will fuck me. ... I am looking for a guy that will plow my ass and leave me red and sore ...

Same here: a massive prince Albert piercing on a cut cock is just AMAZING. would love to feel it inside me 😋👍 

Edited by chubbybttmmuc
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have sucked a guy with a PA, a little hard on the teeth, but I did get to swallow his load. I have never been bred with one. I would love to take a Zero gauge for my first PA breeding.

Edited by dbbp264

Guys seem to like my pierced cock in them but when i'm fucked by a similarly sized cock with a big Prince Albert the stimulation up my ass normally makes me involuntarily cum before the top has....

Yes, I’ve blown a couple of guys with PA’s, not easy to do. Once at the bathhouse a sexy bear man passed me and gave me the woof signal. I followed him back to his room and he removed his towel to show me his large cock with a good size PA. It took a lot of hits from my poppers to take that cock but I must say it was one of the best fucks I’ve ever had, I could feel the PA hit my prostate and I think I had a hands free orgasm. I’ve never seen him there again unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/4/2022 at 6:47 AM, Pozpunk said:

Yes I do like piercings on tops that breed. I remember when I got the Hiv the guy made me bleed because he was so big. Was hot to bleed a lil while bugchasing at a busy bathhouse where I knew I’d receive a lot of loads. High risk activity was ecstasy during those years. 

i would love to have a guy breed me and make me bleed like a born again virgin ....!

• Like 1

On 10/16/2022 at 11:42 PM, Daddieaz said:

I could feel the PA hit my prostate and I think I had a hands free orgasm.

This. I don't often have a hands-free orgasm, but I have a 100% record when being fucked in a sling by a hung guy with a PA!

• Like 1