Car positions

m4u

With the nights drawing in here in the UK and it getting colder (if that possible).  I was wondering if anyone had any tips for positions?  The limited space I have found to be very problematic.  I have a small car and im a large guy. The only thing ive thought of is being in the passenger seat (either legs out the car face down or legs in air) and for the top to to be stood in the doorway.  Any positions work for you guys?

Depends on the car. With a decent back seat you can push the front seats all the way forward to open up a nice bit of space for shenanigans, something I have done more than once. With a nice bit of head room you can push the passenger seat into recline and then climb on top of the occupant. If the aim is to keep the doors closed and cold night air at bay then the options can become limited.

• Like 1

I’ve met men in parking garages at apple’s headquarters in Silicon Valley for car play. Those techie men are honey fuckers. I’ve got a car with tinted windows so it’s pretty discreet. The top sits face forward in middle of back seat, I’ll face forward and slide down his cock reverse cowboy and ride him until he cums.  Usually it’s pretty quick and it’s very comfortable for the top. 

• Like 3

I did a lot of car sexdates with older men when i was younger and couldn't receive men at home while my mom was home,

sucking cock is easy on the passenger seat, when it comes to fuck that's a little more difficult. most times i ended up outside the car. bended over leaning against the car / bended over the engine hood or car trunk at the back of the car. this is the most easiest way if u don't want to make it to difficult for both. best times for sure in spring and summer, can be a little cold in the winter but it in the end always funny and good times

• Like 1

On 11/25/2021 at 9:14 AM, norcalraw said:

I’ve met men in parking garages at apple’s headquarters in Silicon Valley for car play. Those techie men are honey fuckers. I’ve got a car with tinted windows so it’s pretty discreet. The top sits face forward in middle of back seat, I’ll face forward and slide down his cock reverse cowboy and ride him until he cums.  Usually it’s pretty quick and it’s very comfortable for the top. 

That’s funny! I’ve been fucked by an Apple employee in an Apple garage the exact same way.  I wonder if it’s the same guy?  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bibearbtm said:

That’s funny! I’ve been fucked by an Apple employee in an Apple garage the exact same way.  I wonder if it’s the same guy?  

Huh. Since this is a thing that happens to multiple people, I think it deserves a special name. In a small container, an Apple guy shoves his banana between another guy’s fuzzy peaches to get his cherry? I call that a Fruit Cup.

• Upvote 1

On 11/25/2021 at 10:59 AM, Loveitraw said:

Depends on the car

It sure does ... for the last few years I mostly drive a little imported tinkertoy, since the Earth doesn't need me thundering around the country with a nice, big, fat, powerful gas-guzzling 440 under my foot. That said, I drove those for years, and loved every one of them. However, a lot of room inside the (yes, parked) car was always appreciated on road trips. 

I wouldn't even try to fuck in the tinkertoy !!! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Front seats forward and rolled right back flat - head rests removed.  Allows for a few - albeit awkward- positions.  

Been loaded up in my car(s) multiple times.  If both sides want to fuck - it WILL happen.

Love leaving car unlocked, me naked in the back seat, dildo and poppers in use, sitting in a local cruising layby.  Guys walking by looking in and cant believe what they are seeing.  Usually older guys - but i never care.  If they can get hard - anyone gets inside me!

• Like 3

Got bred in a car last week. It was a bigger car, mind you ( a Camry). Front seats were pushed as far up front as possible. I was lying in my back in the corner of the back seat, legs up - left foot resting on the front driver seat, right foot pressed against the ceiling above the back seats. I'm a chubbier guy and not super flexible, but I was very confortable. And I can be a nervous bottom, so being comfortable is very important for me to be loosened up. Anyway, the top had a nice range of motion (has a big cock) and I had one of the best fucks of my life. 

If I needed more room, I would have lowered the back seats into the trunk. Would have lied down with head in trunk, legs up and ass up as my top fucked me. Didn`t need to happen this last time though.