The night everything changed

earlystart

Fucking amazing… this keeps getting better- how I wish I had such a hot/kinky/nasty and caring guide the first time I went to the baths 

I hate to wait for the next installment as much as the next guy….but take the time you need to write another great chapter 

looking forward to Coops adventures on the sling

snd will he find out how many of these guys might be poz? And will he be cool with that by the time he finds out?

looking forward to what you have planned 

On 2/26/2022 at 5:46 PM, ronnie4u said:

the nights , 2 weeks , I spent with my Uncle and cousin home place - drinking - smoking weed - and a regular routine of cocks - became a cock sucking whore bottom - raw the only way !

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

On 12/8/2021 at 11:19 PM, earlystart said:

Thanks for all the comments! You guys are always so encouraging. Hope you enjoy this next chapter!

Chapter 4

"Dad!" In my shock I was still able to keep my scream at a whisper. I knew that screaming that out at a place like this could cause trouble. Dad had shifted off the bed and knelt on the floor between my legs. As I looked from his face to my cock with my dads hand wrapped around it beginning to slowly stroke it up and down, I saw in his eyes a change. It was still my dad but there was almost something more in the way he was looking at me. It was different from every other look he had ever given me.

"Does this feel ok Coop?" He was looking right back at me into my eyes as I nodded and barely breathed out, "Yeah, dad." It occurred to me that it must be what we were smoking that had made him this bold. I had never in my life thought of my dad in a sexual way. I knew he was a good looking guy but its not that I was repulsed by him or anything. The thought just never crossed my mind. And now he was holding my cock with a tight grip stroking me up and down and I wasnt stopping him. I was the only person who had ever touched my cock until now. My dad. Jerking me off. And I didnt want it to stop. And thats when I realized what that look in his face was: lust. He was looking at his son with a look of lust that no one had given me before. My dad.

"I just had to go for it Coop. You have a great cock and getting high always gets me past my inhibitions." Thats what it was. I was high and any other time I would be freaked out if my dad was stroking me. I was still freaked out now but it was a freaked out that somehow made me hornier. Dad rubbed his thumb over the head of my cock getting it all wet with my precum. I couldnt control the moan that came out of my mouth as my head fell back again.

"Nice. Leaking already there Coop. Glad it's feeling good. Its hot knowing Im making you feel good like this." I didnt know what to say. Whatever I was hoping for this night did not include any of this. How could it? This was so much better than where my imagination could go. My thoughts went to whether there would be more.

"Dad? Can I have a little more of that stuff maybe?" I felt my boldness coming on reminding me why I had come to this place. Maybe more hits would mean I would go through with it. Dads  face lit up at that question but it wasnt just happiness that was in his face. There was something almost sinister in his look. Like something twisted had come to mind. He turned and grabbed the pipe and lighter in the same hand, never letting go of my cock as he handed it to me.

"Go ahead Coop. Lemme see you take a couple hits." I lit the pipe and tried again to take as big a hit as i could. "Dont forget to hold it. Thats right. Nice." I had asked to do more because i loved the feeling that it was giving me but what was also making this so much better was that i was getting high for an audience. for my dad. He watched every step so intently all the while stroking my hard leaking cock while i tried to impress him with a perfect and massive hit. I wasnt so high that i couldnt tell how filthy this scene was but i was high enough that the filthier it got the hotter it seemed. As I blew out my second hit i felt it run through my body and straight up my cock. it throbbed in dads hand and even more precum started flowing out of the head. There was no stifling the moan that escaped me. My body felt so sensitive to touch and the fact that it was the firm grip of my dads hand that was getting me this horny was driving me beyond any limit i thought i had. i matched dads look of lust with mine and without saying a word i could see the recognition on his face.

I handed him the pipe and lighter. He let go of my cock as he took them and then took a hit of his own. I wasnt prepared for how hot it was to watch my dad getting high like this. As he inhaled the smoke he looked at me taking over for him by stroking my cock. I could see the way the hit moved through him seeing his eyes widen and that look of lust get even stronger. He took another hit and then put the pipe and torch back into the little bowl of condoms and lube.

"Feeling good Coop?"

"Yeah dad. Yeah." I was stroking and more aware now that I was not just doing it for my pleasure. I was almost putting on a show for dad. He watched for a minute before standing up again now between my open legs and stroking his bigger cock for me. "Pretty hot dad."

"Isnt it?" We were both beginning to sweat a little. I could feel my body heating up and I saw a sheen of sweat beginning to form on dads hot body. It felt so intense in the room just me and dad naked high and stroking our cocks for each other. "You ok? Dont want anything to happen that youre not  ok with Coop. Its not how your first time should go."

"Thanks dad." His love for me as his son and the lust we both were feeling right then made me feel safe with him but also somehow even hornier for more to happen. I sat up and without thinking licked the head of dads cock tasting his precum. The first taste of another mans cock and precum. My dad.

"Oh fuck Coop." He let go of his cock and I took that as my chance to taste him again. I licked the tip and then opened my mouth to take in the mushroom head. I looked up at him and met his eyes staring down at me. The look on his face was a mix of shock and desire. "Fuck that feels good." That encouragement was enough for me to take more of him into my mouth as i reached out and grabbed his hips. He put his hands on my shoulders. "Aw yes. Suck my cock son. Suck your dads cock." Fuck this was twisted and on any other day I would have been repulsed by what I was doing and how dad was responding. But today it was only making things hotter. I started to use my tongue to massage the underside of his cock as I took more and more of it in. It was bigger than I thought. Thick and stretching my mouth. Dads hands moved up to brush his fingers through my hair. I looked back up to him and he was still staring down at me. "Feels so good Coop. I can feel my cock leaking precum into your mouth. You are so good at that. You like the taste of that precum? You like tasting your dads precum?" I moaned onto his cock and started bobbing faster up and down his cock. "Fuck!" Dad really screamed it out this time which surprised both of us.

Dad pulled himself back and his cock slipped out of my mouth. There was a moments hesitation in his face and I could tell that he was debating with himself whether to continue or stop us here and now. I leaned back down onto the bed and stroked my still hard cock. I wanted to let him make the decision about doing more but the hits made me too horny not to stroke my cock while he deliberated. Dad watched and I thought he would start stroking himself again too. But without saying a word he moved closer to the bed and then leaned down above me grabbed me at both sides of my torso and shifted my entire body lengthwise on the bed so that I no longer had my feet on the floor. He made sure that my head was on the pillow like he was tucking me in for the night. But once he got me into position he climbed onto the bed himself and placed his body on top of mine. Our cocks touched as he pressed himself against me our chests pressed together his weight on top of me. And then that feeling for the first time of someone coming in for a kiss. When our lips met we both moaned. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and as if it was instinct i wrapped my arms and legs around my dad as we passionately made out for the first time.

So fucking hot. One of the best stories I have ever read!!