The night everything changed

earlystart

34 minutes ago, earlystart said:

hey guys sorry for the delay but with christmas birthday (24!) and new years i was away for a bit. hope to get the new chapter up in the next day or two. thanks for all the comments!

Well, happy birthday and happy new year, even when a bit delayed,  to you!

Knowing this is making the time for your new part of your masterpiece seaming like just a short while…..

Thank you for sharing your skills with us!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 6

The guy at the door threw his towel over his shoulder and was stroking his hard very thick looking cock. His friend did the same only his cock was longer but not as thick. They were both watching me and my dad in bed. This was what dad was talking about when he said sometimes other guys watched him mess around I guess. I was surprised that I didnt get freaked out enough to stop. The two guys at the door were actually making this hotter and they seemed to like that we were actual father and son. Dad focused his attention on my hole no longer teasing it, just pushing his tongue inside it and making me moan uncontrollably. I realize he probably did that not just for me but for the two guys watching too. And for confirmation, he said above a whisper this time, "You like the feeling of your dad pushing his tongue deep into your virgin hole son?"

"Virgin? Oh fuck. Your sons a virgin?" Hot guy at the door was looking behind me at dad. Dad didnt say anything but the guy smiled at him like he did get an answer. "Nasty dad taking his son to the bathouse to take his cherry. Beautful." I guess we could have explained that his assumption was wrong and the real story was much more complicated, but I was too busy moaning as dad went back to my hole. My hole was so wet now with dads spit that I could hear him slurping as he continued to lick and probe it.

Hot guy got bold and took a step inside the room. Dad must have noticed.

"Whats your name bud?" He asked.

"Grant."

"Good to meet you Grant. I'm Paul and this is my son Cooper."

"You guys are fucking hot." I looked up at him and saw that he was looking behind me again at dad. "You think I could..." I didnt know what he was talking about but Dad must have responded nonverbally in a way that made him smile again. Grant stepped towards me and pointed his thick cock to my face. I understood.

"You think you could taste my cock while your dad eats you out?" Like dad I didnt answer with words. I wanted to feel that thickness filling my mouth. I licked the tip of his cock glistening with precum and as he moved a little closer I pulled the head of his cock and about an inch more into my mouth immediately making him groan. The cock was massive. I could feel my mouth stretching around his girth. I struggled to take more of his cock as I realized from the further stretching that his cock only got thicker the further down I went. Grant didnt force matters though. He was gentle with me not pushing just accepting what I could give him.

"So fucking hot. Your son is sucking my cock Paul. You like seeing your son suck another mans cock?"

"Hell yeah. As long as I still get to enjoy this ass that I made." This just kept getting more twisted. Dad kept pushing with his words and it made all of us hornier. But I also felt a finger beginning to push at my hole. It felt different from the tongue, not as soft and definitely thicker. With a little more teasing I felt the tip of his finger suddenly break through and enter me as his tongue had. It caused me to choke a little on Grants cock because I gasped at the feeling that was so new that I didnt know what to do. I felt the bed shift and dad was up by my ear, his finger slowly pushing its way deeper into me. "Just relax son. It will make this easier. Ill go really slow but I lubed your hole up with my tongue and spit that it wont be long before the discomfort goes away. Ok? Keep breathing son." He wasnt whispering like he had when the door was closed. This was for us but it was also for the two other guys. I felt dads weight shifting the bed again as he moved back to focus on my hole.

"Oh shit you guys been partying?" I didnt know what Grant meant but I looked up and saw that he was focusing on the pipe that was still on the table in the bowl of condoms and lube. I started to get worried given what dad had said about it being illegal and not welcome at this place. But dads response said something completely different.

"Yeah. Introducing my son to a lot tonight."

"And you and your son dont get T-dick by the looks of it." It was like they were speaking a totally different language. I may not have known what they were talking about but I figured from their conversation that we were safe.

"We're just lucky I suppose." As he said that I felt his hand around my cock again giving it a squeeze before letting it go. I moaned onto Grants cock. "Do you want a hit?" I looked back up to see his reaction to dads question, his thick cock still throbbing in my mouth.

"No I dont want to get you in trouble. Might be too much noise with that torch." Grant was right. Whenever dad had lit the lighter it did echo in the room. Now that the door was open anyone might hear it. "Got some stuff in my room anyway. You know what you could do..." He didnt finish his thought out loud but dad did seem to respond. I felt him slowly pull his finger out of my hole and then I could hear him move off the bed and pull his bag out from under it. He dug around and I could hear him take something out and put his bag back under the bed. I was curious and trying to hear and make out what dad was doing but the cock in my mouth was stealing my attention away from it. I did want to make this man feel good. It was a first realization that one of the things I would enjoy about sex is seeing how much pleasure my body gives other men.

Grant showed his approval of whatever dad had just done with a "Fuck yeah. Now lets get your son spun." That didnt mean anything to me. It was that other language or something that only dad and Grant understood again. Then the weight shifted in the bed and I guessed he was back by my ass angled at him. My guess was confirmed when I felt a finger slowly teasing my crack and then once again pushing into my hole. Dad pushed his finger further and deeper and the sensation was new, not yet really pleasurable but not really hurting either. I did notice that as I concentrated on the feeling of dads finger I was sucking Grants cock harder somehow.. I was aware that I was tasting this mans cock but also his pre cum as I felt it gathering on my tongue, mixing with my own spit, and swallowing it down.

But the feeling that was not pleasurable and not hurting was suddenly burning and the surprise of it and the intensity of it had me pull off of Grants thick cock. "Ah dad it burns or something."

"Just keep breathing son. Maybe take a minute to just breathe through it. Here, get back down on your back here." I turned my body around facing dad now and he shifted himself to being on his side against the wall laying in the bed. He was giving me a lot of space to join him and I did. I put my head back on the pillow and dad and I lay next to each other. He being on his side was at an angle of looking down to me while I looked up at him as I lay in the bed on my back. Grant took a step away from the bed and when I turned to look, he was stroking his cock watching us. I noticed that the head and a little more shined in the weird lighting with my spit and seeing and thinking that made my cock throb. His friend was still in the doorway naked and stroking.

"Fuck this is so hot. Dad and his virgin son huh? My lucky day."

The burning meanwhile was still very much bothering me. Dad could probably tell I was in some degree of discomfort because he used his left hand to caress my chest and then work his way down "Try to relax and breathe deep. This feeling will pass soon." Dads hand continued to explore my body. I was trying to understand how it could still be burning even though dads finger wasnt inside me. That had been what triggered the feeling so shouldnt pulling the finger out kill it? "You ok son?"

I looked up into dads eyes. "Yeah, it still burns but I think it might not be getting worse anymore. That cant be normal."

"Give it a little time. You'll be ok. I actually think youll be really ok once the burning goes away." I nodded even though I didnt know what he meant and then he bent down and kissed me, first just on the lips and then after a second pressed his mouth to mine and pushed his tongue into mine as we made out again. This time with an audience.

"Aw fuck yeah thats so hot. Cant believe how much they look alike." This was a new voice and I realized it must have been Grants friend who had been silently stroking his long cock and watching us the whole time. But hearing that dad and I didnt stop. Instead we kept going and got into it even more. He got back on top of me and like before I wrapped my arms and legs around him. "Fuuuuck" I heard the man say.

As we lost ourselves in our passion for each other I did get to a point where I realized that like dad said the burning did go away. But it didnt go back to feeling the way it did before. Its like the burning that was uncomfortable and even a little painful became a burning need. My body was responding in a way that was new somehow but it felt a little like squirming as dad was on top of me like I needed even more than this intense scene with dad. He noticed and pulled out of my mouth. As he did I noticed my focus was a little shifty and thats when I realized that there were now three guys watching. Grant, his friend who was still in the doorway, and now a third guy I recognized. The guy we saw fucking someone in a room when we were first making our way to dads room. He was in the doorway with Grants friend still wrapped in a towel and rubbing his cock through it which I could tell looked only half hard but big.

"Youre feeling it arent you son?" Dad said again loud enough for everyone to hear. I looked over at the new guy to see if he heard. He was still just quiet and watching.

"I dont know. What is it? It feels good and a little weird I guess." I knew I was feeling hornier but figured maybe it was because of what was happening in the room not what was happening in my body. Dad lifted himself off me and sat up between my legs. Without breaking eye contact his finger found my hole again and without meeting any resistance, he pushed into me again and I gasped. There was no pain this time. What I felt was like what you feel when you scratch an itch. Satisfaction. And my moan made that pretty clear to everyone in the room.

"The mans son is a virgin" Grant said. He was looking at the third guy. "I think we are going to witness something very hot." I heard the third guy almost softly and hesitantly say, "Son? Like real son?" Dad turned to look at the men as his finger continued to slowly push into me. I saw that same look of recognition when Grant first saw dads face come across the new guys face. The sensation inside me was amazing.

"Yes he is" dad said. "My son came here tonight to lose his virginity and Im going to help him with that." It may sound stupid and naive, but it only hit me at that moment that I was about to get fucked but not just fucked but fucked by my own dad. The man that made me. And in my state of being high and hornier than I had ever been it actually turned me on more. And then I felt dad hook his finger slightly as it pushed just a little deeper.

"Daaaaad" I practically screamed and moaned. That drew groans from the men. My body bucked up my back arched and I was seeing stars. Dads finger had hit a spot that made my whole body get lost in a pleasure I didnt know existed. He was massaging the spot and I dont know what I must have looked like as I lost all control with my entire being given over to dad. "Yeah dad oh god yeah that feels so....fuck dad!"

My eyes shot back open as I felt a second finger begin to stretch open my hole. I looked up at him and the lust on his face was almost transforming the way he looked entirely. It even seemed almost...predatory. I wasnt afraid by it though. Its hard to explain but because it was dad I still felt safe.

I also noticed that my cock was still hard and leaking a non stop flow of precum. My abs were all wet from mine and dads.

"You want a little more from the pipe son?" I thought about what Grant had said about the noise and looked over at the door. What if the new guy was going to get us in trouble?

"Is it ok dad?" He turned around to look at the other men and must have given them a look that I didnt see because Grant responded by moving closer to the bed and the other two men stepped into the room. The new guy a little awkwardly because of the size of the space closed the door. After doing so he pulled off his towel and revealed a cock that was thick like Grants and long like Grants friend and dads. He started stroking it in earnest.

Suddenly I became aware that I was laying in the bed on my back with four older big dicked men inside this very small room looking down at me and I had never been hornier in my life.

"Lets get you a little bit higher now son."

• Like 20
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 1