The night everything changed

earlystart

Thanks for reading and commenting! Hope you enjoy

Chapter 5

Dad and I made out for what felt like a while before we took a pause long enough to catch our breath. Dad lifted his head slightly and we looked deep into each others eyes silent except for our soft panting. The look on dads face was something i hadnt really seen before. Like he was concentrating hard to memorize my face.

"Are you ok dad?" I realized he had asked me if I was ok but i wasnt sure how he was feeling about what was happening.

"Yeah Coop. This is so much better than what I was even hoping for when I came here tonight."

"Yeah me too dad."

"Good." He paused and looked hesitant about saying what he was thinking. "Youre ok that I'm...."

"What? My dad?" He looked relieved that I said it instead of him.

"Yeah. It's not really how these things go usually and..." This time I wasnt sure what he was getting at.

"And what?"

"I guess we havent been the closest since your mom and i split and these past couple weeks have been great Coop. I dont want anything to mess that up. Just as we are getting close again." What I saw earlier, the lust on his face, was replaced by what i realized was love. He meant it. He wanted us to be close as father and son and didnt want to ruin what we had been developing before we both entered this bathhouse and this room tonight. But it was this realization that made me realize something else.

"Dad i dont want anything to mess that up either. and i actually dont want anyone else to be my first because i want it to be with someone i really love and trust."

"Is that why you came to a bathhouse tonight? To have your first time with someone you love and trust?" We both chuckled.

"I didnt know what was going to happen. im just glad you were here."

"Me too Coop."

"So....can we....keep doing stuff?" Like a light switch the look of lust came back and he dove back into a long passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms and legs even more tightly around him as we moaned into each others mouths. Like my dad, this was so much more than I ever thought would happen when I came here. The feeling of my dads weight on top of me holding me so tightly with his strong arms, his chest pressed against mine and his hard cock grinding against mine our precum mixing and pooling on my abs. We were only getting hotter by the second.

Without warning dad pulled himself out of our kiss and the lock that our bodies had on each other. He kneeled on the bed and i noticed his cock rock hard with a string of precum lengthening its way down to the mattress. He took a breath and then got out of the bed to reach for the pipe and lighter again.

"You good to do a little more Coop?"

I had propped myself up on my elbows to get my breath back again. I noticed that my hard cock was glistening with our combined precum. I dont know how i hadnt blown a huge load already but whatever control my body had was working out. I wanted this to last. "Sure dad."

"You still feeling those last hits or did you come down from them already?" Dad was heating the pipe for his hit.

"I dont think im fully down from them but im definitely not where i was when i first did it." Dad took his hit blowing out a big cloud up towards the ceiling. Seeing that made my cock flex.

"Well lets see if we can get you back there." A look of mischief was in his smirk as he handed me the pipe and heated it when i put it to my mouth. "Just keep taking in the smoke until i pull the torch away. That's it. Keep going." This was going to be a big hit I could tell. He was holding the lighter under the pipe longer than either of us had so far. But I did as he said and just kept taking in the smoke, feeling my lungs fill. "Now when I stop dont let the smoke out yet. Hold your breath until I tell you ok?" I nodded and he pulled the lighter away. I handed him the pipe and held my breath as he sucked in the remaining smoke from the pipe.

Even before he told me to let it out I could feel the hit running from my lungs through my body. It was like the  power was being turned on in my body and I could feel it being activated. "Ok Coop. Go ahead and let it out." I blew out the hit and that power went straight through my cock making it leak even more.

Dad was taking another hit and I could see it going through him too.

"You do this stuff a lot?" Dad handed me the pipe again and lit it.

"Nah. Special occasions I guess. I bring it with me here because it makes everything a little more fun." There was that smirk again. There was something about it that was turning me on even more. "I'm happy to get to be the one to introduce you to it. Make things fun for the both of us." He pulled the lighter away. "Ok, hold it." I did. He nodded after some time and i let it go feeling that wave hit me again. "Nice cloud Coop. One more now ok?" I put the pipe to my mouth again and began taking in my third hit when he lit the lighter. " Lets make this a good one. Sit up straight. I want your lungs to be completely filled." Dad wasnt kidding. This was by far the longest he had me taking in the smoke from the pipe. When it felt like my lungs had filled and couldnt take anymore, I looked up at him and nodded. He took the lighter back and I held the hit in. He took the pipe and as he lit it said, "Hold it in until I finish taking my hit ok?" I nodded and watched as he took his hit. It was long and it almost felt like he was prolonging it to keep my hit in. Just as before I could feel the hit already working through me but with a little more intensity this time. And then I could feel it starting to reach lower. Dad pulled the pipe away from his mouth and I let a massive cloud out into the space. The hit went straight to the spot I was beginning to feel stir as I held the smoke in my lungs. My hole.

Dad held his hit in too and put the pipe and lighter back into the bowl of condoms and lube. He turned to me and his eyes widened as he saw that I was stroking my cock which felt like it had gotten bigger and thicker and with my other hand I began to reach under my balls to touch the spot that was beginning to call for attention. I could tell dads focus wasnt on my cock anymore but on what he couldnt see from that angle: my finger reaching for my hole. It was likely an awkward sight because i was still sitting fully upright and reaching under myself clearly with no idea what i was doing. When I looked up I saw on my dads face a look that was the combination of his lust and his mischief. When I reached and touched the outside of my hole I moaned just slightly and surprised myself at how good it felt. I hadnt explored my hole before. Jerking off had always been enough.

Dads eyes somehow got even bigger at the sound and sight of me. "Why dont you get up on the bed on all fours?" I froze for a moment. What was he asking? What was he thinking about doing? "It's ok. I want to get a look at that hole. I think I can help you feel really good." His voice was never so seductive as now. "I promise. If you dont like anything that we do we will stop. You just say the word. Ok, Coop?" He was right. If I was going to do anything it would be safest with him. I nodded and got up to my knees on the bed. I heard dad fumbling against the door as I positioned myself with my head by the pillows.

"Lets do the other way. Turn around and face the foot of the bed." I turned my body and saw that dad had opened the door fully.

"Where you going?" I sat back down on my knees.

"Nowhere. I just needed some air. Its getting a little stuffy in here dont you think?"

I guess it did. I went with it and he moved toward the bed behind me. As I got back up on all fours I noticed that I could see out and anyone passing by could look in and see my face. Did dad want people to see us?

I felt dads hands pulling my ass cheeks apart. I looked over my shoulder and he looked from my hole to my eyes. He smiled and then moved to pull me up to him so my back was against his chest. I could feel his hard wet cock rubbing against my back and ass crack. He wrapped his arms around my chest and put his mouth to my ear.

"You feel so good Coop" he whispered. "I have to taste your hole son. I need to taste my sons hole." Fuck I thought as I moaned at his words. This was twisted the way he was referring to me as his son. He never called me son. He really only ever called me Coop, not even Cooper, so calling me that now must be turning him on, I thought. That made my cock flex. I guess I liked it too. He slowly brought me back down to the all fours position never allowing his chest to lose contact with my back. Then he lifted himself off me and I felt his hands spreading my cheeks apart again. I heard him say under his breath, "Smooth hole." And then I could feel the bed shift as he moved.

Before I could turn to see what he was doing, I felt the tip of his tongue tap and then lick the very center of my tight hole. "Oh fuck dad!" There was nothing I had ever felt that I could compare this to. Dads tongue slowly explored the outside of my hole with just the tip of his tongue and every so often brushed over my hole with it. That tingling I was feeling when I took my last hit was multiplied by a hundred whenever dads tongue made contact with skin. A thousand when it slipped across my hole. My moans were uncontrollable.

"You like the feeling of your dad eating out your hole?" I looked back over my shoulder and saw dad bent down looking up at me from my ass. "Yeah dad. That's amazing."

"I was hoping you would like it." He gave my hole another lick and I moaned again. He smiled. "Can I keep going?"

"Oh please dad yes. Keep going!" In response I felt dads tongue touch my hole again but my soft moan turned much louder when I felt it for the first time push into me. "Ooooooohhhhh fuck dad! That feels....oh.....fuck....yeah" I could feel dads tongue press into my hole. If just touching the outside made me tingle, this was making me writhe around from the pleasure. Dad had to hold my hips and still at times he had trouble controlling my movement as he ate my hole out for what must have been at least 10 minutes. He was helping me discover what true pleasure was and it was too much to contain. "Oh dad yes that feels good."

"Fuck yeah I love role play." I looked up and saw that two guys were standing in the doorway. The moment dad started eating my ass, I had forgotten the door was even open. I was freaked out at first seeing these two guys watching us, but they were obviously enjoying it as both their towels were very obviously tenting.

I recognized one of the men as the one I made eye contact with in one of the halls when dad and I came back to the room. He somehow looked even hotter than I remembered. He said to the other guy, "Yeah love a good dad son scene." Thats when dad lifted his face out of my ass.

"You hear that son? Sounds like they like what they see. You guys enjoying the show?" I didnt look back at dad only up at the door to see their reaction. I noticed that both looked at dad for the first time getting a clear view of his face and then looked quickly at me. I knew what they were thinking as the recognition hit them almost simultaneously.

The guy I recognized reached for his cock. "Oh shit. Fuck, you guys. Fuck the role play when you have the real thing!" He pulled his towel off and began stroking his hard cock. His friend continued as dad when back to eating my hole.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 3

First time ever I've fet the need to comment on a story, but OMFG! I keep having to check for updates, even at work, and then if there is one when I'm working I have to quickly go away from my desk for a quick "bathroom break" to read it whilst making sure my bulge isn't visible to my colleagues! I have one plea - please reduce the time between installments! 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Early start does it again and again for me… love your writing and your pacing, slowly and rhythmically opening up the story to more and more sensations and experiences that we all can relate to with our own first times and realizations by way of discovery. Beautifully crafted and I’m shaking with anticipation of more. 

• Upvote 1