The night everything changed

earlystart

Chapter 7

Dad had Grant pass him the pipe and torch. As he turned to me, I lifted myself up into a seated position. He lit the pipe before putting it to my mouth and said, "You guys wanna watch me get my son high again?"

"How high you wanna get your boy?" It was the new guy with the massive cock.

"Doesnt take much. This being his first night of partying and all." Dad pulled the pipe from my mouth and I held the hit before letting it go.

"Damn that is a fucked up thing for a dad to do to his son."

"Yeah? Is that why your cock is that hard?" Dad gave me another hit.

"Fuck yeah. I want to see you tear apart your sons innocence."

"Yeah? You want me to corrupt him more and more with every hit?" What was I hearing? Was dad just playing along or did he mean this? Was he playing a monster or was he actually one? As I let go of the second hit, I only cared that these men in the room were all hot and they were looking at and talking about me. I didnt care how fucked up this was. I cared that I was getting the attention from hot guys I only thought I would ever be able to fantasize about. Dad gave me one last hit from the pipe.

"Fuck yeah and I wanna watch and maybe even join." At that last word, dad turned to him.

"Whats your name? Im Paul and my son is Cooper." As if on cue, I let out a huge cloud and waved at him.

"Luke. What about you guys?"

"Grant."

"Dominic."

"Good to meet all of you.It turns out we all had a purpose tonight in coming here. We are all going to be part of my sons experience of losing his virginity. Isnt that right son?"

"Dad?" Something in my head was forcing itself to be spoken.

"Yeah son?" He looked genuinely concerned.

"Isnt this incest? Are we committing incest?" I was on the bed on my back and stroking my hard and throbbing cock as I asked. Even as I said it I wasnt sure what I was seeking in an answer. The word came to mind as something I had heard before as criminal and so wrong that it was done by people who were messed up in some way. But in this room with these guys, saying the word aloud made that [banned word] very real. And extremely hot.

"Yes son. This is incest because we are related by blood. I made you son. So yes. If that means you want to stop, I understand. Maybe its too much too soon for you." I didnt really understand what dad was saying. Was he giving me an out because he wanted an out? The sensation in my cock was so strong it was incredibly distracting.

"Dad no. I want that." There was a shift in the three men watching this interaction and witnessing what was the most intimate conversation I had ever had with dad. Almost like their breathing sped up slightly.

"What do you want son?" My mind raced a little. My cock was throbbing in my hand and I wanted to give dad the answer he wanted to hear. I know what I would have said in any other situation on any other day. But the last three hits from the pipe changed that.

"I want you dad. Incest. I know its twisted and I never thought about this before tonight but I want you dad. Do you want me dad?" I paused and took a quick glance at the other three men. "Do you want your son? Do you want to molest your son?"

I noticed now looking at dad and seeing the other men in my peripheral vision in this small room that all of us were stroking our cocks. I looked up to dads face and his expression was a mix of so many others that I had seen tonight. There was that lust and something conflicted and yet also something maybe even sinister. But there was also what I realized later was deep love. I also couldnt help noticing that his cock was leaking.

"Oh yes son. It is twisted". He bent down to kiss me again and I could feel his weight shift on top of me again. "That might be why I want it" he said as he pulled out of the kiss. That was for our audience. I knew that because he put his mouth to my ear and whispered everything right after very softly: "I love you so much son and I want to make love to you. I want to show you how much I love you Coop." I tightened my arms and legs around him and moaned into another kiss, our mouths opening as much as was possible. I could hear the guys saying something to each other or groaning at the sight of us. Finally dad pulled up and whispered into my ear, "You can bet your dad is about to molest you son." My eyes shot open again hearing that and I almost came. Somehow we were both getting off on how fucked up this all was. Instead of turning away from it, we were wanting it more.

Dad lifted himself back up to a sitting position. "How are you feeling son? You want another hit from the pipe?"

"Ok."

Grant handed dad the pipe and torch again and the guys watched as dad and I both took two more hits. I didnt know what flying was before that night but I knew dad was getting me there now. I was tingling everywhere and any touch that was pleasurable before was a hundred times more so now. And it made my brain focused on seeking that pleasure as its only goal. Dad passed the pipe and torch back to Grant and said, "Now you guys just go ahead and pass this around. We shouldnt be the only ones partying." There was no argument there as they began to take hits and then pass it around.

Dad turned back to me and lifted my legs placing them on his shoulders. He crouched down first and I felt his tongue at my hole again, the sensation as electric as the first time. My back arched as I moaned out "Daaaaaaad yes." The men reacted and when I turned to look at them I could see how horny they were watching us and anticipating while getting themselves high too. Dad didnt spend as much time eating my hole as he did before. He propped himself back up and held my legs up against him.

"You ready son?" He didnt have to say for what. I nodded.

"You guys ready? We are all about to cross a line. Are you all ok watching me take the virginity of my teenage son?" I looked at the guys and I could see how getting high was hitting them. I noticed Dominic's eyes widen when dad said I was a teenager as he was hitting the pipe. His long cock flexed up and I noticed a thread of precum beginning to go from his head down towards the floor.

What turned my attention back to dad was the feeling of thick flesh at my hole. I knew he was big but I could feel how massive dads cock was and how small and tight my hole was.

"Deep breaths ok?" I nodded. I wanted this but I was still nervous. I began to feel some pressure that became more insistent. I just looked in dads eyes and tried to focus on my breathing. He began pushing even harder but my hole was a fortress. Dad pulled back and then tried again. What if this couldnt happen? What if we couldnt make it work?

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Luke crouch down. It caught dads attention too and he stopped pushing again as his concentration broke. We both looked over. At first it looked like he was retying his shoes but when he stood back up he had a small bottle in his hand that had been clipped to his shoelace. He showed it to my dad and me but I had no idea what it was. Dad seemed to know though.

"Aw fuck yeah nice." Luke didnt hand the bottle to dad though. He came over right to the bedside and kneeled on the floor so he was more level with me. He shook the bottle and looked up at dad.

"You want me to?" Dad just nodded. Luke turned to me. "Prop yourself up a little bit." I did as he told and put myself on my elbows. "Good. Now Im going to put this up to your nose and I want you to inhale as long as I leave it there ok? Then I want you to hold your breath until I say you can let it go." I nodded. I didnt know what this was or why we were doing this now but dad had approved so I went with it. Luke put the bottle up to my nostril and held my other closed. I breathed in the fumes and took a hit that I later found out was much longer than most people would take for their first time. When he took the bottle away he lowered me back down fully and replaced the cap.

"Hold it. Keep holding it." And then he came closer to whisper in my ear. "I am getting you even higher and you are going to be craving all our cocks in no time." I looked into his eyes and I saw up close how hot this man was. There was a stinging in my nose. It was an unnatural chemical kind of smell that I suddenly began to feel expand into my lungs. "Now let it go." I breathed out and the effect hit me immediately. Warmth flowed all through my body and I couldnt control my response to it as I writhed around with my hands feeling all over my chest my abs and my cock. Luke wouldnt let me stop there. He pulled me back up even though I was totally unfocused and then placed the bottle at the other nostril. I breathed in again for a big hit. This time near the end of the hit I felt dad reposition himself and the head of his cock was back at my hole. Luke pushed me back down on my back and said again, "Hold it. Don't let it go." He looked up at dad. "I have more stuff in my room that i can get for us too." Dad smiled at Luke but didnt respond. I could feel the hit working through me and I closed my eyes to try to control myself.

Luke made me hold this one in longer and opened my eyes and looked to see why he was waiting so long. He finally nodded and the hit had me arching my back as my eyes rolled into the back of my head. And then suddenly without warning the head of dads cock popped inside me. The sensation took me out of my trance as my eyes went wide and I looked up. There was pain and electricity in the feeling of being penetrated for the first time. My hands instinctively pushed at dads knees which straddled my ass. But dad held and didnt move. He didnt pull out or push any further in.

"I'm inside you son."

• Like 15
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 23
  • Thanks 3

On 12/25/2021 at 11:05 PM, flyingfucks said:

New chapter is hot! My cock is stiff as a pole. It's like having a close friend guide you to a new world of pleasure and help slowly fuck you both up. Only this time its your own loving and horny dad. ❤️

This story is seriously effing hot

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 3:10 PM, Shotsfired said:

This is the best father-son story ever. The relationship between father and son is the perfect blend of naivety hunger/experience predation without losing the care.

Thanks for the tip

A fantastic story and chapter.   Please keep it going.   Such a loving twisted father and a trusting virgin son.  Both father and son are receiving special gifts from each other.  Paul is getting to deflower not only a virgin ass, but his own son's, and Cooper's first cock will be his own father's.  It will be the cock Cooper compares all others to, even if the others start right after Paul breeds him.   Forty years later, I still remember when I lost my anal virginity to my father.   I am grateful I was completely sober at the time.   I think it helped me to remember the experience.  I know having the most powerful hands free orgasm up to that point as he pumped his cock and cum into my hungry hole.

• Like 2