How I wrecked my life, lost my boyfriend and my dreams.

After I collected myself, I signed on and checked to see what I could find out about emergency exposure to HIV.  I had heard something about that, I read an article on PEP.  It said it was effective, but I had to act in 72 hours. I signed on to Squirt, I checked my messages and the guy at the hotel had checked in and was confirming 3 PM.  I emailed him, I will be there, I wrote.

I could not go today but needed to get there tomorrow.  I showered and headed over to the hotel.  I needed an uber for this one. He told me to sign on when I arrived, so I did.  He said, room 224.  When you get to my room there will be a bag out. Put your hood on and knock on the door.  I had never done anything like that.  I got to his room and there was a bag, there was a note inside.  You are about to get some large straight cock.  I am not gentle so proceed with caution.

My heart began racing, I slipped on the hood.  I could not see anything.  It covered my head, eyes and most of my nose. I knocked and he opened the door. I had poppers with me. He led me into the room, pushed me down on my knees as I heard him start to unbuckle his belt.  I took the poppers out and took several hits.  He seemed annoyed but continued to undress, right when I put them back in my pocket, he grabbed my neck and choked me and spoke. You will do everything I said, or you will leave here regretting it.  

This guy seemed to have a mean streak, so far, I found it hot.  It also was taking my mind off the Poz load that I let get blown inti me. He forced my mouth open, and slide his hand down my throat, making me gag.  He said awe, boy you will have to do better than that.  Get your popper and hit them.  I did, four hits eat side.  He again slid his hand into my mouth and fingers down my throat, took it longer but it made me gag, I thought I was going to vomit.  I pulled away and he slapped my face hard.

Fucking fag, I warned you not to enter unless you were ready to serve.  He grabbed me again, forced my mouth open and side his fingers down my throat, he did these five more times until I could hold them there without gagging.  Not that’s a good fag.  Fuck, who would have thought you needed such training. He rubbed the side of my face, saying do not make me hurt you.  Then he slid his dick into my mouth and force it down my throat. I gagged and choked but did not move. I continued to this shoving it deeper and deeper down my throat until I pulled away again.  He slapped my face even harder making me fall to my side.

He barked at me to get up, so I did.  The assault on my throat continued, I could help but put my hands on his thighs to push away when I thought I was going to die.  He let me go, he went and got a zip tied and put one around my arms behind my back and my feet.  He picked me up and laid me on the bed with my head hanging off the bed and forced my mouth open again and fucked my throat.  I gagged and choked but could do nothing but take it, I passed out.  I have no idea how long I was out, but I came to with smelling salts. 

He used me a couple more hours like that forcing my throat open, he then pulled out and flipped me over placed a ball gag in my mouth.  He unfasted my shorts and pulled them down, then he lubed my hole, shoved his dick in me and proceed to rape my hole with his baseball bat dick.  His assault went on for another two hours giving me three loads and then he pulled the ball gag off, told me I asked for it and cut the zip ties. 

I was not sure I could even walk; I knew the ball gag was not necessary since I could hardly speak. I pulled my shorts up and walked to the door, He held it before I left and said, if you tell anyone what happened here, it will be the last thing you do. He grabbed my neck and choked me again, said fag it is time for you to go home.

The entire way home, all I could do is worry that his huge dick shoved that guys poz cum deeper inside me.  When I got back, I signed on to Squirt.  Mainly to look at that guy's file again. I reread his profile, he was neg, straight, just needed a hot mouth.  He honestly never used my mouth, fucker.  I went back to my emails and the positive guy had emailed me.  Cody, you left without saying goodbye.  I thought we had a real connection.  Hope to hear from you again.

I emailed him, being with you honestly was hot. I am worried as fuck since you came inside me. I thought we agreed that you were not going to do that, now I am going to have to go get PEP just to be safe. His response, I get it.  You honestly have such a hot hole it just happened.  Your hole must take some of the responsibility.  Meet me for coffee so we can talk about it.  I want to see, you.

I told him I could not today but could meet him for coffee tomorrow.  How is 10 AM? Sure, he sent me a coffee shop and the address.  I cannot wait to see you; I did not respond to that.  I read some other emails and deleted them.  I received a text from Bryce.  Hey boy, work is going well, hope you are well. There is another package coming your way.  It is another test, there may be another shoot but need to send them your test results.  I have four coming just so they are there for future films. Do your Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday this week just so we have them.  Okay. 

I thought that was odd but agreed, I went to lay down and rest.  I woke up to Geo at the door at 1 AM.  I answered, he asked me what happened.  My face was swollen a little.  I had not bruised, I told him a guy hit me, he went to get ice and a rag, he attended to be or a couple hours and then we made love, Geo held me until we feel asleep. Geo, slipped out, wrote me a note that he could not stay.  He left me his number.  It said, text me babe. Thanks again for last night.

When I woke the swelling on my face had gone down. It was already 9:30 AM, I was not hungry, and my voice had returned.  I almost did not go but I walked to the coffee shop.  I arrived first and the barista said, are you Cody?  Wes is running late, he said to give you whatever you wanted.  I ordered a cappuccino and a pastry.  He served it to me and introduced himself.  I am John, Wes is one of regular clients and a nice guy. When he first started coming here, I asked him out, but we are both tops and that did not go very far.

He is a good-looking guy, yea he is.  So are you actually! That is nice of you to say, please tell me you are a bottom.  I am always attracted to tops. I laughed and said no, I am a bottom. John smiled and winked at me.  He said if things do not work out with Wes, I would like to take you out.  I smiled and said, I would like that.  John asked for my phone, I handed it to him, and he called himself. I know have your number, later today I will text you would that be, okay? I said sure, then he said, let's keep this our secret, I would not want to hurt Wes’s feelings. I said, me either.  John reached down and pinched my nipple. Wes finally came in, greeted John and ordered his coffee.  He came over and gave me a kiss, I had already told myself that I was going to resist him.  He sat across from me, his left leg suddenly was resting against me, I moved a little and so did he. He never broke conversation but just keep his leg on, I got up to use the rest room and a minute later Wes walked in, leaned down and kissed me again.

He was such a good kisser, He went right for my shorts and unbuttoned them.  He pushed them and my underwear down and pulled my shirt off. I was essentially naked in the bathroom of a coffee shop.  He kissed my body all over and finally lifted me up and set me on the cabinet in the bathroom, then he lucked my balls, and sucked my dick.  He spent the next ten minutes edging me, then he finally let me cum in his mouth and he kissed me sharing my cum and he told me to swallow it.  I did!

He put me down, told me to get dressed as he unlocked the door and told me we should go back to his place and talk. I was still in the glow of Cumming, so I followed him out and he held my hand as we walked to his place. There I was, heading back to the scene of the crime.  Where this guy shot his poz load inside me.  I said, Wes, we are just going to talk right? He said yes, and maybe you will let me suck your cock again. 

When we got back to his place, he grabbed me a drink, we sat and talked.  He told me how beautiful I was and that he had been looking for a boy like me for a while. I said, you would make a great boyfriend after I get on PReP. He said, I like that. We could still hang out until then, right?  I said sure, hand out naked, I love to see your naked body.  Will you undress for me?  I blushed and took my clothes off.  He had me pose for him.  He wanted me sitting with my legs wide open, then on my back with my legs up. Turned around he said and spread your ass.  He was snapping pictures of me, ten in all.  The first six where in the living room and then he wanted to take some in the bedroom.

Okay, just put your mouth on my cock so I can take a pick. I reluctantly did. He reminded me it was entirely safe. He said, lay on your back and put some of this lube on your hole. That looks great.  Let me smooth it out. He rubbed his dick on it, and slide it in a little, snapped a picture, then a little more.  Then he pulled out.  How about a little video, so I can remember you when you are not here? 

I said, sure, what are you thinking.  I am going to lay on my back, set the phone here on the knight stand and you squat on my dick holding it and ride it in the video.  Just two minutes so I have it.  Please.  I said, well I already must get PEP, this will not hurt, I guess.   I staddle him and slide down on his dick while he videoed and coached me.  That’s it boy, ride my dick and show me you love it.  That's it boy, tell me you want me to fuck you.  It has already been five minutes and I was in overdrive.  My cock was hard, and my balls were tight. 

Look at the camera, ask me to fuck you. Please fuck me! I need you in me.  Good boy, now tell me you love my big poz cock.  I hesitated and he began to fuck me and not just let me control the ride.  It took a minute, but I finally said, I love your big poz cock. My poz cum boy?  I did not say anything. You loved it when I fucked you earlier didn’t you?  Yes! When I shot my poz load inside you! Yes! You want me to do it again don’t you Cody?  Yes!

Wes flipped me around and lifted my legs and fucked me for five more minutes and shot his load inside me. Then Wes told me to thank him for his poz load. I said, thank you for your load.  No, Cody, say thank you for my poz loads.  He was looking right into my eyes.  Thank you for your Poz loads. Wes leaned down and kissed me. I had done it again; this time was less scary, and I knew I would go and get PeP tomorrow.  He fucked me three more times before I ended up going home. He kissed me and asked me to come back tomorrow before I go get PEP. I gave him my number and he text me, Cody, you are one hot little boy!  I really like you! I text him back that I like him too.

I ran by the coffee shop to grab another coffee and John was still there. John took me around the corner and kissed me.  He said, I never do that but fuck you are cute plush you are a bottom. Please tell me you will let me fuck you sometime.  I want to blow my load inside you right now.  He grabbed my hand and rubbed his big dick; I was rock hard.  He said, I must get back to work but I will text you.

I left the coffee shop, got home and had a text from Wes and John.  Then Geo, babe I cannot come over tonight. When I got home, there was a note from the landlord with a 30-day notice.  I text Jeff to find out what that was about.  No response, it was too late to get ahold of the landlord. Fuck, this sucks, I took a picture and sent it to Jeff.  The doorbell rang, it was the boxes from Bryce.  Four oral HIV test.  I opened one and took it, when the results came in, I sent it to Bryce.  It was Neg.  Bryce responded, excellent. Let me send that to the studio. Do one on Tuesday babe, working on another shoot. 

No response from Jeff still.  I text Wes, hey hottie. He texts back, free tonight at 10 PM?  Sure, what’s up?  Come by, I want to see you.  I text John, he hottie.  He said, free at 7 PM tonight? Sure, what are you thinking?  Come by my apartment, we can make plans when you get here.  He texts me his address, just a few blocks from Wes.  I took a nap, set my alarm and headed out to John's apartment.  I got there and he answered the door in shorts and a t-shirt.  I had not noticed what great shape he was with all his clothes on him.  He leaned down and kissed me, grabbed my hand leading me to the kitchen where he poured us a glass of wine. 

We drank, he asked all about where I grew up, what I was studying in school, what I wanted to do and what my dreams were.  He shared his too.  He wanted to own his own coffee chain; he purchased the store he works in last year.  He seems so sweet and sincere. We talked and made out until 9:30 when I said.  I must go; can we do this again?  John said, yes absolutely!  Next time maybe you will stay the night. He leaned down and kissed me. I asked him when he was free again, tomorrow?  Later tonight? LOL for you anytime.

He seemed different, a lot more like Jeff in wanting to get to know me.  I wondered if something could come of it.  On the way to Wes’s John text, I want to see you tomorrow. I text back, when?  How about 10AM, I am off work and would like to spend some time with you.  I text him sure. I will hit you up in the morning. I arrived at Wes’s place, he opened the door and said, I have missed you hottie.  He grabbed me and undressed me as he kissed me all over.  Licked and sucked my balls and cock, He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. 

He put me on the bed and undressed, he had such a hot body, and a pretty face.  He winked at me.  He got on the bed and positioned me in front of him.  Set up his phone to video again, suck my cock again baby.  I started to suck his beautiful cock; he held my head as pressing me down on his cock.  That is when felt hands on my ass, then a tongue in my hole.  Licking and eating my ass. I began to moan on Wes’s dick.  That's it Cody, let that random guy eat your hole while you suck my poz cock. 

The guy behind me spread my legs apart, then my ass and tongue fucked me hard.  I moaned even louder.  Yea, moan on my big poz cock Cody. The guy behind me lubed up my hole and slide a finger and then another inside me, Then pressed his fat dick at my hole.  He pressed inside me and fucked my ass while I sucked Wes, every so often taking a break while I moaned and whimpered.  Tell me you love his big dick, Cody; I love his big dick. You want him to cum inside you, don’t you Cody. Yes, I said. He opened my mouth and spit in it, then said swallow it.  He leaned down and kissed me.  The guy behind me was breathing heavier, he was getting close.  Wes looked straight into my eyes, saying the random man behind you is about to cum inside you, do you want his poz cum.  Yes, I said without thinking about and the guy fucked for 30 seconds more and shot inside me. Wes said, good boy Cody.  That was so fucking hot.  He held my head and I never saw the guy.  He slipped out of me and left the room.

We kissed and Wes had me suck his dick again. He held my head and suddenly we were not the only ones on the bed again.  There was a dick at my hole, it was bigger than either the random guy or Wes.  He was pressing against my hole.  He grabbed my hips and his dick popped in. He made me feel full and it amazing.  He fucked my hole nice and slow for five minutes.  Wes pulled me off his dick and asked if I like that big cock.  I would only moan, yes! The guy behind me really started pounding my hole, fuck he felt amazing and I as making all kinds of noise. 

I suddenly shot my load, the guy in my ass followed a minute later and shot inside me and left his dick in me till it went soft. Wes, picked up my head and said, tell the nice man thank you for your poz load Cody. I babbled, Thank you, random man for your poz load.  The guy inside me pulled out and kissed my back and then slipped out of the room. Wes pulled me up to him and held me as he kissed me.  He stopped the video and told me how hot that was.  Then he said, suck me off.

I got down and sucked his big cock and five minutes later he shot in my mouth and told me to swallow his load. I did, then he said, I have an early morning so let’s get you dressed so you can get home. He showed me to the door, and I walked home with two random poz loads inside me.

• Like 13
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Once home I crawled into bed, I was horny and had to jack off.  I shot a huge load picturing what the two guys looked like who fucked me tonight as I hard Wes talk me through it. I dozed off with cum on my stomach.  I had a fleeting moment as I dozed of wondering why Jeff had not responded. I received a text from John wishing me good night sweetheart. I text him back, goodnight! 

I woke up early to head to urgent care, I checked in.  Had Jeff’s emergency credit card and handed it to the attendant at check in.  She ran it for a $400.00 authorization, and it was declined. She told me that I would need to go to Good Samaritan Hospital across town, if I indeed was not waking and had no funds, they would provide serviced free of charge.  Fuck, I thought.  I do not have time, should I cancel John or do it after?  I decided to meet John and go after.

I had already showered and cleaned out before heading there, killed an hour in the waiting area so I just headed over to John's place. He greeted me at the door and off we went.  He had a full day planned for me, brunch, a walk in the park, we toured the museum and then back to his place. It was amazing, I had forgotten that I needed to get across town to Good Samaritan.  Soon it was dinner and he made use a great spread and then wine and soon we were on the sofa making out and he was telling me how much fun he had to today and how much he liked me. 

I was totally focused on John, and I wanted to give it a shot.  He would make an amazing boyfriend. He was getting more and more passionate.  I looked and it was 9 PM. I said, I should go, he shook his head no and grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom, He stripped me and then he took off his clothes so I could admire his hot body and beautiful thick dick.  Wow, I got down on my knees and sucked his big dick. It only grew. It was beer can thick.  He pulled me up and put me on the bed and got on next to me.  We made out and he touched me all over and found his way to my hole.

I spread my legs so he could play with my hole. He grabbed some lube and applied some to my hole. Then he slid a finger and then two inside me, all I could do is moan. I went to touch my dick; he used his other hand to move my hand away.  He slid a third finger inside me.  He worked my hole as I moaned and his kissed my body and sucked on my nipples.  He was making me so horny.  He kissed me again and slowly pulled his fingers out of me.  He lubed up his huge cock and turned me on my side, lifted my right leg as he rubbed his big cock on my hole.

He lined up his dick on my pucker, pressed and he slowly went inside me.  There was a moment that I could have sworn that he was Random Top number 2.  His dick filled me up so much, I couldn’t risk asking him, I convinced myself that it was just the angle, the guy inside me was neg, I was sure of it.  We could make a life together. He fucked me for twenty minutes just like this and he started breathing heavy and shot his load inside me.  He just kept fucking me. When he did take a break, he had his fingers inside me.  He whispered; I cannot stop being inside you.  Ever since you walked into the Coffee shop this is all I could think about, you and your beautiful ass and hole.

Turns out he loved to fuck.  He fucked me most of the night.  In the morning he had my legs up over my shoulders and he pounded my and shot his fifth load inside me. It was 6AM, he led me to the shower and cleaned me up. He kissed me while we were drying off and asked me to keep him inside me.  I want to know I am still inside you all day.  I smiled and kissed him hard and said I will! He gave me some toast with peanut butter and fruit and said he had to rush off and open the coffee shop.  

I tried to grab an uber to the hospital, but that card was also not working.  Fuck, seriously. Why would Jeff not tell me we were in trouble. It had been a long time since I rode the bus, but I scrounged together enough money to head to Good Samaritan and I was in the waiting area with John’s cum inside me. I filled out all the forms and they invited me back, I lied and said a guy lied to me about his status and I now know he is poz.  I need PeP.  The doctor gave me a physical exam, he so you are a bottom I can tell for you hole.  You are very active also, looks like you have cum inside you.  We should do some test here, and if all comes back okay, we will get you on Prep.  You will leave here with PEP today.

I spent the next few hours in a room, in a gown.  The doctor came back in and said the room I have been waiting for is available.  He took me in and had me bend over a table where he spread my hole.  He lubed up his finger and put it inside me.  It should not have made me hard, but it did.  He then lubed up two.  Worked my hole, then three and finally four. Just as I expected, you have a very flexible hole.  I need to feel deeper to see if you have any cuts or abrasions. Cody are doing okay.  I had been moaning and I said yes. He pulled out and got a different pair of gloves they went up his wrist more.  He lubed it completely and then worked two, then three and finally four fingers inside me.

He said, I feel something.  This may be uncomfortable, but I need to see what is happened inside you.  Seems like you have taken some really big dicks and possibly fist, and you may have a tear. I was concerned, he slid his thumb next to my hole and twisted back and forth till it went inside, and he pushed as I moaned and grunted. Till he was inside me. He left it inside me and moved his hand around till I shot my load.  Then he slowly worked his hand out of me, took off the glove and told me he would need to check it out a few times but for now, it seems fine.

He cleaned up my hole and told me I could get dressed and wait in the waiting area and a nurse would bring his prescription and instructions. I went out to the lobby, a female nurse came out and said Doctor Ryan, wanted me to give you, your discharge instructions and this prescription.  I see you are indigent and receiving free services. The social worker will contact you about PEP and getting you PReP if your test results come back neg.

Doctor Ryan would like you to follow up as his clinic closer to where you live.  He would like to see you on Friday. He said, he has some concerns and need to follow up every three days or so. Wow, thanks.  I left, I walked back to the bus station and caught then next bus and an hour and a half later I was back near the apartment.  I walked in and most of the furniture was gone.  There was a note from Jeff, I never want to hear from you again. I have cut off all the credit cards and cancelled your atm card.

Enjoy your new life slutting around. There is an envelope on the table with $2,500 in it.  That is your parting gift from me, you have 27 days to leave the apartment and find your own place.  Maybe one of the tops you have been sleeping with will take you in. You lost a good thing you tragic whore. I looked around, there was a blow-up mattress, an alarm clock, a chair and a coffee table.  He left paper plates, cups and plastic silverware. I sat in the chair.  I could not believe what the fuck is happening.  I felt a tear run down my face and then I started balling.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Cody could always have a happy ending (not in the traditional sense) and take that $2500, move to Washington and find a new found love with a Vers guy who would encourage him to embrace his newfound sexual appetite and make everything all better 😉 Just a thought. I want to both be Cody, and be the one who makes everything all better for him! This story REALLY has me drawn in, like no other! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I curled up on the bed, then I decided I needed to go to the bookstore and work this out.  I cleaned out and headed over.  I text the older guy with the PA. asking if he and his friend would be there.  He texts me back, when are heading over.  Now, I text.  Let me text a few buds and see if anyone is available.  I started walking, a text came back. See you in 15 minutes. I came in just as two hot guys were leaving. They had been in booth seven, could only imagine how that started. I waited five minutes and in walked the PA guy and two buds followed. The blind guy was there and new guy. He looked military, 28, had tats and a crew cut. The military guy looked me up and down.

I started to go into the booth and PA guy came in with me.  He tapped the booth to the right and Military guy slide through a long thick dick.  It was a surprise that he was uncut.  I leaned down and sucked his dick for a couple minutes and then PA tapped the other glory hole and the blond guy slide his cock through. Long thick and cut.  I licked and sucked his dick.

Then he told me, both seven is waiting for you. These two guys are going to fuck you. I opened the booth we were in and walked to seven.  The blond guy came out first and then Military. The blond guy came in and kissed me, when military tapped on the door the blond guy unlatched it.  We were making out when there was pounding on the door telling us to put money in.  The blond guys said, come over to my place and we can have some fun. I agreed and once the attendant had left, we slipped out and four of us walked to the Blond's apartment. When we arrived, the blond told me to undress.  The lights were off the three guys also undressed and PA had me suck his dick while the two guys went into the bedroom.  PA brought me in, and the blond was on the bed.  He lubed up my ass and slide his fingers in me and said, go ride that big dick. You loved his dick last time.  I got up on the bed, grabbed his dick and slide it into my hole and lowered myself on him. He pulled me forward and fucked me for a couple minutes, Military guy was fucking my mouth while the blond used my hole.  He pulled out and PA fed me his cock and PA went around and pressed his dick against my hole and forced his way inside me and they both fucked me for ten minutes and military shot his load inside me. He pulled out, came around and fed me his cock to clean off.  PA was next to push in, he went in easier, and he fucked me and soon came inside me, and he took Militaries place, I sucked his dick. 

He had taken out his PA to DP me.  That is why he went in so easy.  I heard the front door, military was gone, then PA left.  The blond told me to ride his dick while he texts a couple buds.  Five minutes later I heard the door, a guy got on the bed and pushed me forward, pressing his cock against my hole and he finally popped in.  He said, fucking tight hole he fucked me, it hurt.  I heard the door, and another guy came in and he fed me his cock.  Nice thick uncut dick.  Soon the blond shot inside me.  The new uncut guy took the blonds place on the bottom, and he told me to slide on him.  I did and the guy in back shoved his dick in me and pounded my hole till he shot inside me and pulled out and left.  The blonde was in the shower, The guy inside me still pushed me to the side and told me to spread my legs and he fucked me till he came inside me.

He grabbed me and took me to the living room and said, better get dressed, Mike never likes the bottom to still be here when he gets out of the shower.  I rushed to get my clothes on, shut the door and walked home to my empty apartment. I text Bryce to see if I could crash at his place.  He said, sure but only for a few days.  I went over, the key was where he said it would be and I went in, I was able to watch TV and I poured myself a couple shot to take this dull pain away. I spent the night chilling; I did not answer any texts or calls. I feel asleep with the TV on in the living room.

I woke up and checked my voicemail, there was a call from the social worked to call her back. It came in last night and she said my drugs were approved and are ready for pick up.  I got around and rushed to the bus station and an hour later I was at the clinic. I picked up the pills and took my first dose. I felt better already.  I got back on the bus and headed back.  I got call from the clinic and they said, the Doctor Ryan has an opening at the clinic on your side of town tonight   at 6 PM. He usually never books that time but for you he has agreed. I told him I would be there, they said they would email the address. 

I got home and it was already 1 PM, I got text from John asking to see me.  He said he had a late lunch but needed to see me.  I went over at 3PM, he welcomed me and took me into the back room.  We made out and he pushed down my shorts, ate my hole and then lubed up his cock and fucked me for ten minutes till he came.  He turned me around and said, can you spend the night with me tonight.  I told him yes, He said come over tonight at 10 PM I have a long day today. 

By the time I got back to Bryce’s place it was 4 PM, I grabbed a bite, used my laptop to do some homework till 5:30 and headed to the clinic. I headed to the clinic, I waited in the lobby and the receptionist left.  It left the male nurse and the Doctor.  Cody, the nurse said, come back to room four. I followed him to room four, he handed me a gown telling me to get undressed completely and Doctor Ryan would be in.  I was sitting there naked, the nurse came back in and said, change of plans. He wants you in room one.  Leave your clothes here, you will come back here when you are finished.

The nurse placed me on a table with my legs out in stirrups, my gown pulled up. Doctor Ryan told me to restrict your ability to have an orgasm.  I understand that when he examined you earlier you had one.  He would like to be able to complete the exam without you having another orgasm.  He placed my balls clasped in metal sleeves keep my balls from moving.  He then caged my dick.  Finally, he put gloves on and lubed my hole and slide a metal piece inside me and lubed up my insides. 

Okay, Cody, the doctor wanted to know a few things.  You said you only took one Poz load and the guy lied about it, is that right?  I hesitated but said Yes. Since then, have you jacked off at all about poz guys or cum?  Again, I hesitated and said No. Cody, it is important that you are honest here.  This is a safe space.   Okay, the guy did not lie, he told me he was positive, and we agreed he would not cum inside me, but he did.  Oh, so you let the positive guy fuck you bare. Yes, I love bare cock. I told him we should wait but he slid inside anyway.

I see, so you have difficulty saying no when you are horny. Is that correct? Yes, that is very correct.  This one is always hard for bottoms to answer.  How many individual loads have you taken, not tops but the actual loads? Doc thinks it is best to give you multiple choice. Less than 10, less than 20, less than 40 or less then 50 and finally more than 50. I hesitated, Cody, there is no judgement.  More than 50 I said quickly.  Orally and anally.  Okay so you really do love cum.  What is the biggest dick you have taken?  11.5 and several beer can, thick dicks.  Ever been fisted? Yes!  Do you like being fisted? Yes,

If you could be fisted or fucked with a huge cock and the guy cums inside you which, would you rather. The guy who cums inside me.  I am going to leave the light off, it will help you relax for the examination.  I heard the door and then felt a hand on my stomach, then he felt my dick and balls. Moved to my hole, a finger slipped in, then another.  Soon he had four inside me and then he pulled out. Then he pressed what felt like a baseball club inside me. It did not want to go inside me. He pulled away.  The fingers entered again, this time he pressed harder, and his thumb went inside me. Soon he had his fist inside, and I was moaning.  Then his big dick pressed up against my hole. I remember that I should push out and I started to push out and soon his dick was inside me. My hole was still tight around his elephant dick. 

I heard spray and impact was put on a rag and put in my mouth.  I opened some and he started to slowly fuck me and soon he was fucking me at a nice rhythm.  Then I heard him grunt as he shoved inside me, he stayed there till he dick softened, and it slide out.  I could not believe what had just happened. Five minutes later the doctor came in and said, Hi Cody, sorry for making you wait.  I see you met Travis the nurse.  He asked you lots of questions and I am looking over your answers.  I am a bit concerned that you take so much raw cum inside you not being on PreP.  Once your results are back, we really need to start that. 

I am going to put my glove on now and see if the abrasion in your hole has changed any.  This may be uncomfortable.  You and use these if you need to. He tossed me poppers. He sat down, I could not see him, but I felt his fingers in my loosened-up hole.  It had to have cum from whoever fucked me.  He slid two, three and then four. He twisted back and forth I all I could do I moan much like ai did when the guy was fucking me. He slides his thumb beside his fingers and worked my hole and his fist went inside me. He worked my hole and soon he was up the forearm.  That is good Cody, you are doing great.  I had been hitting the poppers to help.  He slowly pulled out and said, it is the same. That’s good Cody.  Now, it is important to let that hole relax.  I am going to turn the lights off. Rest!

Again, someone came in, this time they went straight for my hole.  A baseball bat sized cock pushed against my hole.  It seemed different and slowly slide inside me.  This time whoever it had fucked me hard and long for ten minutes and show his load inside me.  I heard him say hot hole. Then he pulled out and disappeared out of the room.  From the table I could not see the door open and close just the light and darkness. I thought fuck, this is a doctor's office.  When the nurse came back in and cleaned up my hole he said.  All finished.  I have made you another appointment for Wednesday at the same time.  He unleased my penis along with my balls and helped me down and walked me back to my clothes and said, I will leave you in here to get dressed. You may leave through the yellow door when you are finished.

I left, in a daze, this was entirely fucked up.  I rushed back to Bryce’s and jacked off.  I did some homework and answered some texts from my mother and family.  I had reached out form some money and I had already received $3,000.00 to help me get stabilized. I also started looking for a place to rent. Just a room to rent for now.  I send out several emails but nothing yet. I was killing time; a text came in from Wes.  When can have that hot neg hole again? Not until I am on PreP.  Sorry, just started PEP and need to finish that and then start PreP. 

He said, okay I get it.  How about you come by tomorrow and we can just suck each other. We can do that till you are on PreP right?  Make out?  Let me eat your hole.  Let me think about, hit me up tomorrow.  I had two loads deep inside me and I was heading over to John's place.  I needed to focus. Around 9:30 I headed over to Wes’s place.  He kissed me and even had a present for me.  I opened it and it was a cock ring.  He asked me to put it on.  I did, it was bright blue, Wes said it looked great on me. He helped me take the rest of my clothes off and then led me to the bedroom.  I got up on the bed as he undressed, his dick rock hard.  He got on top of me and kissed me, then slowly lifted my legs up and pressed his now lubed dick against my hole and it slipped inside. 

He fucked me for twenty minutes and shot inside, he then turned me to my side and kissed my neck and soon he was hard again, and he slide inside me and fucked for thirty minutes and shoved deep grunting loudly as he shot.  When I woke up, he fucked me one more time this time making me cum all over my chest.  We showed and again, toast and fruit.  Then I was off my way, later that day I took my HIV test that Bryce sent.  I thought nothing of it I went to the store and came back.  It said, I was positive.  That cannot be.  I took another one, this time I watched it and this one came back positive also. I took the third test; it was fucking positive.

I reached out to Bryce, he asked if I took my test the studio was asking.  I snapped a picture and sent it to him.  He said, nothing but what is your Zelle, I received a notification that $5,000 was deposited in my account from a corporation.  I asked him what that was.  He said, it was part of the deal. You held up your end, this was the final payment. He said, I will send you a video explain it all to you.  By the way, the movers will be there this coming Monday to get my stuff.  You will need to find a place by then.

That is all he said, I text him a couple more times and I only got, Bryce cannot talk right now.  He will text you when he can. I was numb. What the fuck now.  I sat in the living room and wondered who, how? Was it Wes?  Someone else? I looked up how long it takes, and it said two weeks or more.  It was not Wes then or the two random guys.  I shut my phone off and sat in the dark for the next three hours. I cried and took several walks after and even took a dip in the pool which I had not done in a long time.

I signed on to Squirt later and I got a message from the straight guy I had fucked.  He said he would be back tomorrow.  He wanted to use my throat again. I decided that was harmless.  I asked what time and he said be here at 7PM.  Once I check in, I will send you my room number.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 2
  • Confused 1

That is all he said, I text him a couple more times and I only got back an auto message" Bryce cannot talk right now. He will text you when he can." I was numb. What the fuck now.  I sat in the living room and wondered who, how was it, Wes?  Someone else.  I looked up how long it takes, and it said two weeks or more.  It was not Wes or the two random Poz guys.  I shut my phone off and sat in the dark for the next three hours. I cried and took several walks after and even took a dip in the pool which I had not done in a long time.

I signed on to Squirt later and I got a message from the straight guy I had fucked.  He said he would be back tomorrow.  He wanted to use my throat again. I decided that was harmless.  I asked what time and he said be here at 7PM.  Once I check in, I will send you my room number.

I anticipated a call from the Doctor’s office, telling me that, I was positive. I just was not ready to have that talk. I mean, yea, I knew, Bryce knew, now the studio knew.  Fuck, the phone rang. I hesitantly answered it thinking it was the doctor. The women on the line said, the director would like to have you in to do another interview.  It is a paid interview, you will receive between $500.00 to $3,500.00 depending on how long it goes, how long you stay.  I would like to schedule you for Friday.  Will what work?

I needed money I thought, yes, that will work. I started looking for rooms to rent, text Geo, John and Wes the same message below:

Hey babe, been thinking of you.  I am a little jammed up and need to find a room for rent.  My lease ends at the end of the month, my roomie moved out already.  I cannot afford the rent here.  If you know if anything, please let me know.

I half thought one of them would offer to let me move in.  I received three messages all saying about the same thing. That sucks, if I hear of anything I will let you know. The only exception to the texts back, Geo said.  So, you are going to be at the Studio on Friday.  We have all been called back for an interview.  Thanks babe, I needed the money. I thought, fuck so we are all getting paid for the interview. Weird.

I did some homework, kept checking Squirt, there were new messages but nothing that interesting.  It was 1 PM.  I decided to go to the Glory hole, I text Red hoping he was free. He texts back, no boy, I am out of town. I text the older guy and he said he was free.  I was excited.  I got to the glory hole and there was a new old guy lingering around, he kept going into booth seven leaving the door ajar. 

He did it three times before the gray fox walked in.  I had seen some guys in movies that were older and really good looking, this guy could be in movies. He walked straight into the last booth, The guy in booth seven came out and tried to go around me into the center booth but I got there first.  I locked the door, and he went into the booth to the right bent down and said, fucking young whore. I have wanted him for months.

I ignored him, he then said. I hope you get AIDS and stormed out of his booth and slammed the door.  I swallowed hard, thinking to myself, I already do.  I bent down, the guy had already dropped his pants and boxers and he fed his cock through.  I sucked and licked it till he was nice and hard. He was really leaking, then he pulled out and turned around, put his ass up against the hole and spread his cheeks.  I licked and tongued him long and hard.  He loved it, he finally sloke in a gravelly voice. Eat my hole boy as he moaned. 

Fifteen minutes, the guy turned around and shoved his cock back in and I sucked him for three minutes, he groaned finally speaking again, swallow my load boy. He shot rope after rope on tongue till my mouth was full.  I head his cock while I sucked it and then cleaned him off.  He said beyond that point, he walked out after pulled his pants up and tucking his junk away in his boxers.  He was so hot, is all could think, then he walked out without a word.

I decided to go get a drink, the guy at the counter said. You, come over here. He was an average looking guy, 6’ not attractive but he seemed nice enough when I got change.  He said, we had a complaint about you. A guy said you are having sex in the back.  I need you to know that is not allowed here.  I already knew, I heard some guys bragging.  If you do not want me to ban you from here, do you? I said no, he gave me an address and told me to be there at 3:30.

I asked him what the place was. I am not here to answer your questions, just know that if you do not show up, I will post your picture here and tell the staff that you are not allowed in the building.  Okay, I thought and headed out.  Fuck him, I said under my breath. I went back and watched some TV and checked squirt as I watched the clock.  I googled the address; it was a warehouse.

I decided I would check it out.  I changed the credit card on my uber account, I had to use my debit card. I called the uber, it arrived ten minutes later.  I arrived at this old warehouse; the man was standing outside.  He motioned me in, I followed him. We have parties here, he showed me around and it looked like one of those euro films. Where guys pay to come in and use a guy's ass, mouth or fist him anonymously. 

He said, what do you think? I did not know what to think.  He showed me a video on his phone and a said. I have a deal for you, I will let you keep coming to the bookstore if you agree to be at my monthly party each month.  You will need to give up your ass, I have no trouble getting guys to suck cock.  You can choose to get fucked or fisted. All guys will be bareback, you will not see any of them. I said, I guess I could. Then I stop, when is the next party?  You missed the last one, it will be in 25 days.  I decided I would agree, and I could always change my mind.

I said, sure.  I can do that.  He then said, in the meantime you will suck my cock off whenever I want it.  May even breed your ass several times before them.  Today, you will service my cock, he unzipped and pulled his cock out and I squatted down and began to suck his dick.  His dick grew to be nine inches, it was not particularly hot, it only got half hard but after five minutes he shot, saying swallow it boy.  I did, then he said.  Let me give you a ride home.  I got in his car, a Cadillac, very nice and we drove off after he locked up. 

He dropped me off, he said.  Good to know where you live.  When to Bryce’s door there was a next day air letter. I opened it, it was very official, the letter head was from Bryce Long Agency. I read it and it said, they were terminating my representation contract immediately but all residual payments for films, online streaming, future releases of previously videotaped material, Bryce Long Agency would still own and have full rights to as previously agreed

We are sorry that it has come to this, but we do not represent any talent that has tested positive for HIV. This was in bold. The letter pissed me off. I tossed it on the counter.  A text came in, Bryce said.  I am sure you have received your termination.  This is a formality for insurance purposes.  I am glad you are doing the interview on Friday.  You will receive 100% of that interview and any further engagements.  After you interview, they will home with a letter, explaining our time together and what it meant tome.

For now, your portion of revenue generated in your first month.  Your contract provided for 10% of all revenue.  The money will be zelled to you over the next three days.  Just then I received a notification that I just received $10,000. You will receive the additional $14,000 over the next two days. 

I was completely excited and knew I would be okay.  I sent my brother his money he loaned me back.  I was sitting there waiting to hear from the hotel guy when it dawned on me that if I received $24,000, Bryce received $216,000.00.  Seriously I thought.

I went to the coffee shot; John was not there. There was although a cute barista who was getting off work. We got talking and he said that John and he had dated for a little less than a month.  Oh really? Have you met Wes? Yes, Wes is a hot guy, he loves to get young guys to take is bare Poz unmedicated cock. I looked pale, he said.  Me too. I said, so are a bottom too? I am versatile bottom.  Nice, we exchanged stories. I told hm about the hotel guy and he said that sounded hot.

I even told him how last time I fucked him and how crazy hot that was. He agreed and said, ask him if he wanted two mouths, he admitted that he loved to suck cock too.  I said, you must be able to deep throat his huge cock.  Can you do that.  He said, yep. I have no gag reflex.  We never really talked about status, I was not ready to tell anyone, and he did not volunteer his.  We exchanged numbers and I headed to the apartment.

When I arrived, there was a message from the hotel guy. It read; I am in early, ready for your throat.  I emailed him back to say, I can be there in 40 minutes.  Let me know if you are ever in the mood for two throats.  Have a buddy, 25 5’8 130 dark hair, he has a deep throat too. The response shocked me, he emailed.  Find out if he is free in 40 minutes or at 10 PM tonight or both. I emailed back, okay.

I text my new friend Brian, he said he was, and it would hot.  We both arrived in 30 minutes.  I admitted that last time while I was eating his hole, the guy loves that I said, I slipped my finger and eventually he let me fuck him. I shot inside him. No promised but wanted you to know that may happen.

Brian said, fuck that is so hot, this guy is straight right.  I told him yea, he said no gay stuff the first time and the second time he let me fuck him. Fuck yea!  I told Brian, let him lead.  He will tell us what to do.  Brian said, I will bro. I emailed and he sent me his room number 413.  One or two?  I emailed back two. Come up.  The room will be dark.  No talking. 

I turned to Brian and said, yea forgot to tell you no talking all, to him or each other.  Brian winked as we entered the elevator.  We got to room 413 and I knocked.  The door was open, and we went in. It was pitch black.  We both heard him say, on your knees.  No hands, when I put my hand on your head open your mouth and throat.  He walked over, I was closer, so I went first, He put his hand on my head, I opened my mouth, he slid all the way in and fucked my throat. Brian reached out and held my hand.

This went on for five minutes.  Then he went to Brian, soon Brian was having his throat fucked and the guy went back and forth, four rounds each. Then he said, time to eat my hole you fags.  He crawled up on the bed like last time and I began to eat his hole.  Brian watched and then Brian at it.  He moaned, I want back to tongue fucking him as Brian got under him and sucked on the straight guy's cock. It made him moan.  I slide my finger in like last time and he pushed back.  Then two and he pushed back harder.  I pulled down my shorts, spit on my cock, lined it up, pressed in and fucked him for five minutes until shot my load inside him.  Brian got up and we traded places.  I immediately started to suck on the guy’s head, lick all over his cock.  Brian ate his hole with my load inside.  Tongue fucked him and the guy moaned, he pulled down his shorts and pressed it on the guys wet cum filled hole.

Brian tried twice and then on the third time the guy's hole opened to accept his dick.  Brian fucked him slowly at first and then started to speed up. The straight guy was moaning really load.  Brain stood up on the bed as he pounded the straight guy's ass, they were both moaning, Brian came fist and shot in the guy’s ass. I sucked harder and deeper, and the straight guy filled my mouth with his cum and I swallowed.  Brian backed off the bed, I slipped out from under him.  The guy got up, said, I am heading into the bathroom.  When I get out of here, you better be gone.

We both went out into the hall, Brian pinned me against the wall and kissed me. When he broke, he said he just had to taste that guys cum. We went downstairs and parted way and agreed to be back at 10 PM.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Definitely one of the hottest stories I’ve read in a long, long time. The pacing is so perfect, and I love that Cody hasn’t even grappled with the fact that all these poz bull studs keep raping him. Cody is a goddamned cumwhore, and it’s just delicious. 

Edited by spermedhole
  • Like 2

It was about 6 PM, I saw that guy's Cadillac parked out front when walked up.  I snuck around the corner, and I saw him talking to the manager.  He was looking at our old apartment, I still had stuff in there.  What the fuck. I over him asking when the stuff would be out.  The guys said, 20 days.  Then fresh paint and it is yours.  Nice!  I could see a pair of my dirty underwear in his left hand when he came out, the manager walked off and he lifted it to his nose and sniffed. Then he put it in his pocket and walked out of the pool area. 

That is sick. I worked the next couple hour packing up my things in boxes even though I not yet have a place to go and brough my directly clothes over to Bryce’s place. I got a text just before I was going to the hotel for round two. The guys said, I found your number in your apartment, looks like you need a new place to live.  I am renting it, if you do not have anywhere to go, you can stay with me till you find a place.  This guy kind of made my skin crawl.  He was creepy.

I went back to the hotel and Brian was already there.  I emailed the straight guy and he said he was ready.  Same as last time.  I looked at Brian and said, he was everything the same.  I looked down and Brian was tenting. He had not worn any underwear so he could get his shorts down easier.  We went to the elevator, I said, nice dick.  Brian said, thanks it is almost eight and kind of thick. He said, I cannot wait to get inside that straight guy ass. From what I can tell he has a hot body and is good looking.

Buddy of mine works at the hotel and snapped a picture of him in the hotel gym locker room.  The guy had his shirt off, great chest and abs, good looking face.  He was in just his underwear with that killer budge of his and a nice thick bubble ass we already knew about. I looked at it and I too was boned hard.  Brian said, hot that a bottom is fucking a straight guy. I must admit as he winked at me.

We entered same as last time, we both hot up and ate his ass.  I got down and sucked his cock first this time and Brian brought some lube this time and he lubed up his dick.  It popped in; the guy moaned loudly. He fucked him nice and slow and then picked up the pace and shot his load inside the straight guy 15 minutes later. I took his place, licked the guy's hole, there was cum on it.  I slide in and fucked him but could only last five minutes.  Brian got up again. The guy was about to move but he put his hand on his ass near his hip as he came around.  He lubed up again and pressed his thick dick on the guy's hole and fucked him another ten minutes and shot his nut in the guy and pulled out and off the bed. I continued to suck the guy until he flooded my mouth with his cum. Then the guy got up not saying a word and went into the bathroom and Brian and I left.

Neither of us said a word but when we got downstairs, we both went into the bathroom, and I pulled Brian’s shorts down and sucked his thick cock clean. It was still hard, and he shot yet another load in my mouth. I headed back to the Bryce’s place.  I checked squirt, the guy emailed and said, I need both throats at 7 AM, let me know tonight. I text Brian, he said fuck yea. This is seriously hot. I confirmed and we both had our throats fuck and he ended up with three more loads, two from Brian and one from me.  I sucked his cock clean and swallowed his load, after taking the straight guys upstairs and we sat in the lobby with a cup of coffee and waited for the straight guy to come out of the elevator, pulling his league, across the lobby for the uber waiting.  The guy was hot!  What was even hotter, he had our loads still in him.

Brian was so excited he leaned in and kissed me.  You need to include me anytime anything like this happening fuck this was so hot. I agree and we went our separate ways.  When I got back, I thought maybe I should not have done it but fuck, my dick was so hard I had to go jack off.  I blew a huge load all over my stomach. I looked down at it, my load looked the same as before.  Nothing seemed to change, the color, texture and smell.  I tasted it; it still tasted the same.  Maybe the test results were wrong after all. I got a text from Brian, all it said was Hot!!!!!

I dozed off knowing that I had an appointment tomorrow at 6 PM again at that weird clinic.  I woke up in the middle of the night imagining that the nurse had me in a barn and my ass was up and a pony was fucking my hole.  I woke up terrified, my heart was racing but my dick was rock hard.  I jacked off again and feel back asleep.  When I woke, I was hugely worried about my living situation.  I refused to entertain that weird guy offer. No one had responded, I sent one last email.  The ad read, need a house attendant, you must me very responsible, no guest allowed, be quiet, younger guys preferred but open, this position offers, housing and some financial benefits. Send your emails to ESTwatchers@gmail.com  Please include a picture of yourself, this host often has guest by the pool.  Please take a selfie by the pool in a speedo front and back and a face shot for consideration. No nude or pornographic pictures.  His is a professional position and we are on the up and up.

I put on my best speedo and went to the pool and snapped two shots and a face shot and sent the mail. I got an auto response that my email had been received and would be reviewed.  It went on to say, if you do not hear right away. There may not be a position for you, you will be contacted once one opens to see if you are available. I really hoped something would come of this.  I signed back on squirt; the straight guy emailed.  Hey fag, that was hot fucking two fag boys' throats.  I will be back in two nights, let me know if both of you are available.  I need some more throat service.

My dick was rock hard, I text Brian a copy of the message and he text back. Fuck yea. I text the straight guy back and said, yes, we are both available for you to fuck our throats. His response was good fags! I chuckled that he kept talking like that when the three of now knew how much he loved taking dick.  I bet Wes would love to get his dick inside that Straight guy hole.  The thought of that made me rock hard.  I jacked off picturing it.

I wanted to see if Wes would be into it. I was not even sure how to even ask him, but I text him. The exchange is below:

Me: He Wes, what’s up?

Wes: Hey little fag, you need my POZ cum in your ass.

Me: I have been thinking about you, yea I think I may have to come over sometime.  I am trying to hold off since I am still on Prep (not sure why, but I am I thought)

Wes: Let me know if you change your mind, you know I really want to get inside your neg ass.

Me: Well, that is what I am texting you about sort of.  I started sucking off this straight guy who was coming to town.  Huge dick, totally anonymous where he would fuck my throat and eventually shoot his load down it. Long story short he loves his ass eaten too and a couple trips ago I fucked his hole and shot inside it.  He loved it.  I brough a buddy, another bottom.  The same thing happened but we both ended up fucking him and Cumming inside him.

Me: If the guy were into it and no promises, would you eat his hole and fuck him?  Oh, and I forgot, once we go in the room there is no talking, and the lights are off.  He is hot, bubble butt on the guy about 30 years old.

Wes: Fucking Yes, I do not do the throat fucking thing, but I would eat his hot hole and breed the fuck out of him.  I would not even have to make him beg me for my poz load.

Me: Okay, he is here Thursday. What is your schedule?  I will see if I can make it happen. When the other guy fucked him with a bigger dick than mine, he moaned so loud. He would love your dick.

I thought I would wait to bring it up, Wes texts back he would make time for something like this. I said, let me make it happen then.  I went back to some schoolwork and killing time before my meeting at the clinic.  I got a lot of my schoolwork done and projects caught up. All that time with Bryce put me behind, I was failing almost all my classes.

It was 5PM. I decided to go for a coffee but went to a coffee shop closer to the clinic and waited there till it was 10 minutes till 6 PM.  I got there at 6:05 and the receptionist was just about to lock the door.  She let me in and told me the nurse would be with me shortly.  Out came the hot nurse and he let me back. He took me to a shower and told me to clean out and he took my clothes and left me a gown on top of a towel. 

I did, I was dried off and waiting for him when he came back. He took me back to the room with the stirrups and got me positioned. He came over, took some blood, he said Doctor Ryan has called in another doctor for a consultation.  Doctor Vince will pop his head in, he will say hi in a minute and then I more questions for you. He left and Doctor Vince came in.  He said, Cody how are you today?  I said fine.  He said, good.  Doctor Ryan wanted a second opinion on you and your case.  Mind if a do a little pre-exam?  No, go right ahead.  Doctor Vince was hot, he stood 6’5 210 pounds of pure muscle great face and big arms, he also had big hands realized with he started examining me.

He lifted my gown to my neck.  He felt my chest, rubbing over my nipples.  He was making them rock hard, and I started to moan. He pulled out a recorder, make not his left nipple is connected.  He did the same to the right, then another note that my right nipple is connected. He worked his hand down my little body and then came to my dick.  It was rock hard now and leaking.  He lifted it, rubbed it putting it down.  He lifted my balls and felt them and felt them, then let them go. He stated his recorder.  Balls and penis unremarkable, alert and active.

His hand went to my taint and down to my hole, he rubbed my hole without his glove for a minute making me horny.  Then he put on a glove and lubed up his fingers and put one, two then three inside me.  He worked them around and then slide another in making that four.  His fingers were so thick.  He felt like the other fist I had inside me already.  He pulled out, degloved saying. Hole is remarkable, well used and ready. He left my gown like that and said the nurse will be in shortly to continue.  On the way out, he hit the recorder and said, patient is very good looking, in great shape, blow average dick, above average hole and appears to be a bottom who loves his hole stretched.

I was hot and demoralized all at the same time.  He talked about me like, I was not there. I loved that, he called my dick unremarkable, but he liked my hole is what I got out of that. The nurse came in and said, Cody, I need to ask you some questions. Have you been taking your PEP? I said yes!  How many loads have you taken since the last visit? I think 17, all in your ass. No, 8 orally and 9 in my ass. Anyone fists you, no, no one fisted me.  Any of the loads Positive? I do not think so, you do not know he said.  No, I didn’t ask. He smiled; he had not had any expression previously. 

He then lubed up my hole, slide the lube gun inside me filled me with lube. He washed his hands and left the room turning the light off like last time. Twenty minutes later the door opened and closed.  Then I felt hands on my leg then my hole and heard a zipper, felt fingers at and then in my hole.  They twisted around and then that fat head again on my hole.  Again, poppers were put on my chest, they were cold, I grabbed then and hoofed four each side and then the huge dick slide inside me inching in slowly. I think it was the same guy who did this before.  He was louder this time, under his breath he said, it fits better. Then nice fucking hole, then nothing for five minutes as I moaned and whimpered, his breathing hot heavy, he grunted and started to shake as he unloaded in me.  He left it inside me till he softened, and he dick slowly inched, at the external ring he had to pull his head out.

He seemed to clean up, then he left. Then the door opened and closed, another guy was at my hole, he was rock hard already.  I hit the poppers again as he pressed against my hole. He slid inside me with some easy and fucked me hard and steady. I was moaning just before he shot his load, I came all over my chest as I said fucking A, I am Cumming. He pulled out, under his breath I heard better than before. He left, leaving me in the dark with cum on my stomach. 

The door opened and closed, then a hand hit my stomach and took the cum from my stomach to lube his cock.  I hit the poppers, this must be Doc Vince, that hand felt huge.  He pressed his dick on my hole, it was stuck, he lubed my hole and his dick more and tried again. He pressed, nothing then he pulled away and slide his hand inside me, four finger and twisted them around and pressed hard so they got all the way to his knuckles and withdrew them quickly and shoved his dick against my hole and I pushed my hole out and it grabbed his head and sucked on it.  He said, nice. He was not talking under his breath.  He said do that again, I did as he inched his dick inside me.  This went on for ten minutes

Once inside me he wiggled it around and used his body to pull it slowly out, then again, I had to suck him back in, but it only took a few minutes and finally he was able to slide in and out of me. I kept hitting the poppers till he was fucking me. Five minutes later I was involuntarily Cumming again as his dick unloaded inside me. He pulled out, the Nurse came back in and said, that is it for tonight, your next visit will be Saturday. He took me back to the shower and I cleaned off and got dressed, the Nurse led me to the yellow exit door, and I went home with an appointment card.

I went home, rubbed my sore open hole and fell asleep.  I woke up at 4 am and had to jack off. Then dozed back off to sleep wondering how it was going to go at the studio and knowing I could now rent a hotel room if I needed to Monday when I had to leave Bryce's place.  

Edited by Hungtop4barehole
  • Like 6
  • Piggy 1

It was Thursday, Brian text to see if we were still on, I text him back and said, yes but I will confirm later.  I signed on to Squirt. The straight guy who was supper rough and hit me several times send me an email.  I immediately deleted it.  Fuck him. Although he had a huge dick, he is just too rough. There was also a message from the hot straight guy.  He texts that he would be free at 3 PM.  Tell me both of you fags will be here.  I emailed him back that we would both be there.

Then I sent an email, have another fag who would be up for servicing a hot straight guy.  He sucked but no throat fucking but love to eat ass. Maybe more than this faggot.  Think you would find him of service sometime? His email back, that will be your call, I need at least one of you fags to throat fuck.  Two was hot.  I do love my hole eaten so yea I am up for that. Also, I need to know before you arrive at my room who is coming. Two throat fags or one throat fag and one rimming fag.  Okay?

I emailed him back that, yes, I would let him know. Then I text Wes he would up for it. Wes text back, excellent. You want me to blow my poz load in his ass without saying a word?  Fuck Yes. Hot! I said, I will be in touch.  Brian and I were there at 3 PM. I let the straight guy know that two throat fags were downstairs.  We went up and again it all played out like before. Brian gave him two loads and I gave him one and he shot in my mouth. 

When I got home, the straight guy messaged me and said, 6 PM. Confirm and let me know who is coming. You are throat fag one by the way. I text Wes, is 6 PM or 10 PM better for you.  He texts 6 PM.  I emailed the straight guy that Throat fag 1 with Rimming fag will be there at 6 PM. I confirmed with Wes, he said, let me come by your place and I will give you a ride to the hotel and back.  I agreed and text him Bryce’s address.

I answered a bunch more ads for rooms to rent, a few emailed back saying without a job they would not rent to me. I text my parents to see if they could co-sign for a lease at an apartment. My mother agreed but wanted to know how I was going to pay for it.  I told her Jeff sent me a settlement and I had lots of money and could borrow on a student loan. She told me to keep the money she sent, and she would do what she needed to so I could get an apartment. I went to looks some apartments that morning and early afternoon.  I picked one, I filled out my portion, they contacted my mother and she finished hers.  They said they would let me know by end of Friday.  I told them it would be great if I could move in on Monday or Tuesday.  She said she would see what she could do.

Went back to the Bryce’s and showered and got ready.  Met Brian at the hotel at 2:50 he was again commando, he told me he had not cum in the last 24 hours so that straight guy was going to get a huge load.  I smiled his dick was rock hard from what I could see.  I emailed the straight guy and he said he was ready to come up. We went up, he fucked our throats, he was even more brutal this time.  He seemed to need to work out something.  Then get got up on the bed on all four and put his head in a pillow.

Brain began again and ate his hole.  He tongue fucked him deep and the straight guy loved it.  Moaning while I licked and sucked his head.  He lubed up his finger and slide it in, the straight guy moaned louder. Then two fingers and I heard a whimper then moans, Brian withdrew, lubed up his cock and the guy's hole and slide in and slow fucking him as some really moaning began.  Fuck this guy loved getting fucked.  Brian picked up the pace and soon he was shooting inside the guy.  I pulled off and took his place and licked and at Brian’s cum from his hole and tongue fucked him and then fucked for seven minutes or so lasting a little longer and shot my load in him.

Brian got back in place and fucked harder, the moaning had a different sound, Brian stood up with his dick inside and held the guy's hips and fucked his ass hard and the guy moaned and as a point said of fuck, that feels so fucking good and he shot in mouth as I was sucking on his head and Brian shot a minute later.  I pulled off and Brian pulled out and we backed up into the darkness and the guy got up and went into the bathroom and we took off.  On the way down Brian said, fuck, did you hear him the second time while I was fucking him. I said yes, he said he fucking loves it.

We left and he said, if he wants more, I am ready.  I love that ass.  The guy emailed me before I could even get back.  He said, 6:30 please confirm.  I emailed him back and said, Throat fag 1 and Rimming fag will be there at 6:30.  The guys said, great! I sent Wes and email and told him the straight guy said 6:30 still up for that.  He texts back that that works even better.

It seemed like the longest two and half hours. My heart would race each time I thought about it.  Wes is one hot guy, I kept wanting to jack off but decided to save my load for the straight guy. Wes arrives at my place at 6:10, he texts he was there.  I met him at his car, I filled Wes in on the way over.  The guys said was going to fuck my throat until he was ready for rimming.  You rim him first and then let me and I will fuck him and breed his ass and then You can lube up and slide inside him while I suck his dick. Okay?

Wes said, I like this side of you boy, you have this all planned out. I will follow your lead. Once we were at the hotel, he kept saying, you really need to let me fuck you again and my two buddies.  I said, we will talk about that.  I emailed the straight guy and he said he was ready.  Make the rimming guy knows he is going to suck my cock but no hands.  I turned to Wes. He wants to suck his cock, but he will not throat fuck you. You cannot touch him till you are rimming him, Okay.  Wes said sure whatever.

We got up to his room and we both got on our knees.  He throat fucked me and then said Fag two open your mouth.  He slid in and made Wes gag, then he went back to me, and throat fucked me. He pulled out and made Wes suck his cock and again Wes Gagged. He did this a third time and Wes did better on that huge cock, The guy pulled out and went over on the bed and said rim my straight ass.  I started sucking his cock and Wes rimmed him.  The guy moaned like a little whore.  Wes is good at rimming and slide fingers inside.  He pulled off I got in back and slide my back inside him and fucked him for four minutes this time, I was so worked up and shot inside him.  Wes got back in place and fingered his hole.  

He got two inside him and deep and then pulled out and pressed his big dick on his hole.  The guy pushed back, and it popped inside, it must have been the biggest cock he ever had.  He moaned and whimpered as Wes moved his big dick deeper inside him. He tried to pull forward but Wes held his hips and spread his legs a little so he could get a better angle.

That guy was making noises I had not heard before.  He slow fucked him, and straight guy’s hole relaxed enough for him to really enjoy it.  The moans were deeper with no pain attached to them from the sounds of it. He used his hole for fifteen minutes, then pressed his ass down, making me pull out from under him and he soon had him flat on the bed, he turned him on his side, lifted his leg giving me great access to his dick.  He fucked him hard, and those sharp toned moans started again, I sucked his dick deep, and he shot in my mouth and a minute or so later Wes shot inside him.

We stay inside him and then slowly pulled off, I had pulled back into the darkness, so did he. The guy laid there while we got dressed and left.  I looked back and saw his hot body face down and the bubble butt up. We gave me a high five.  Little dude, that as amazing.  He was fucking tight, if he wants more, I want to give him more. He took me back to Bryce’s place and pulled out his dick and said clean off that straight man from my cock. I did and sucked him hard again.  I sucked him till he shot in my mouth and then he said, you need to give me that ass soon!

I kept checking Squirt, nothing from the Straight guy.  Two hours went by, the email read, need a throat fag and rimming fag for 10 PM.  I text Wes, he wants us back at 10 PM.  You made an impression on him. I text Brian that it looked like it would only a breeding in the morning.  I will let you know as soon as I do. I confirmed with the straight guy that we would be there, Throat Fag 1 and Rimming Fag. Email when you are downstairs.

Again, Wes picked me up and we headed over. I emailed the straight guy and he said I am ready.  We went and it played out much like the first time.  Straight guy fucked my throat, while he liked making Wes gag, then he got up on the bed and said rim me fags.  Wes got up and started to tongue his hole as he pushed his legs forward making it impossible to slide in from the side.  I was able to slide under Wes and Straight guy and suck his dick.  Wes was eating away at his hole and then lubed up, his cock and slide a finger, then two. Pulled out, rubbed his big dick on the guy's hole, leaned down and let poppers drop in front of him.  The straight guy seemed to know what they were and opened them and hit them twice on each side.  Wes slide in, slowly stretching him all the till he bottomed out.

The guy hit the poppers, Wes started to slow fuck him, the straight guy said oh god! Fucking A that is big. Wes picked up and fucked him for ten minutes like that and the guy moaned and told Wes how great it felt.  We motioned for me to slide out and I did.  He pushed the straight guy down after pulled his legs back and again slide him over and held his leg up and fucked the straight guy's hole hard and long. The straight guy kept babbling, Fuck, oh my god, he finally said fuck me.

Wes picked up the pace, I sucked the guy's cock and licked it all over.  Wes’s breathing got heavy; I slide my head down on the guy's cock.  The straight guy held my head and fucked my mouth with Wes Inside him and two minutes later that was all Wes could take, Wes shot inside the straight man and kept fucking him till the straight guy flooded my mouth with his cum. We both backed off, the straight guy collapsed again.  This time on the way out, I looked back, and the guys was rubbing his hole spent.

I was not sure I would hear from him, Wes told me that was one of the hottest scenes yet when he dopped me off.  He pulled his dick out and told me to clean it off and I did. He shot another load and I swallowed it.  Then he said, thanks little throat fag 1, always love straight ass. 

An hour later, I heard from the straight guy. Checking out at noon tomorrow. I am free at 10:30 for throat fag 1 and throat fag 2. That was all he said, I emailed him that we would be there. Brian and I went, it played out like each time before, Brian gave him to loads and I gave him one. Brian left and I grabbed a coffee and watched the straight guy walk across the lobby to grab his uber for the airport.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1