Job Interview

SimiSucker

After a few messages back and forth, the aspiring Dom Top finally got his nerve up and wanted to meat.
He's a manager at a local restaurant and wanted me to come to his office. Under the guise of being a job applicant.
We met in the front of the restaurant and he walked me back to his office. No lock on the door but he wedged a door stop under the door.
He told me to turn my back and strip to the pink panties and thigh highs he had asked for. I could here him moving behind me and assumed he was just getting naked for me.
When I turned around he was wearing tight latex(?) chaps and boots. His cock was perfectly framed and already hard. Without a word I dropped to my knees and grabbed his cock! It was 7+ and thick. Must have been lasered or waxed because he was totally smooth.
I started working his cock and he was totally moaning and enjoying my efforts.
I wondered if he could be heard out in the kitchen but didn't care because it wasn't my job to lose.
He kept pulling his cock back and teasing me with it. Within 5 minutes he had fired a huge load into my mouth.
He stepped back and commented Wow, you really are a fag! You love that cock. Then asked me if I wanted more, he could cum a second time.
Absolutely, I'm a cocksucker and cumslut.
This time no hands, he pushed them away and grabbed my head and used my mouth to jerk off. It took a little while but he was finally breathing hard, ready to cum. Without asking he pulled his cock out and stroked off onto my face. For a second cum it was still a lot of cum!  Wiped him out! He fell back into his chair and was breathing hard! 
Eventually he handed me some hand towels and I cleaned up. We both got dressed.
Now he wants a regular thing and so do I!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Fucking risky & hot!  Right in the back of the restaurant?! Damn.

One of those mobile home salesman invited me over to the sales office for a cocksuck like that. No chaps like your guy but I saw family pics on his desk 🤪

Hope this guy becomes a regular! Very hot scene!

• Like 1