Christmas & Holiday Fucking

Pnpguyny

Merry Christmas 🎅  guys. I'm curious do may of you hook up on holidays. Christmas i stay home mostly to not hear my folks bitch but then start looking later at night. It's great because so many guys come to Long Island to visit family and then get horny to fuck. A few years ago I hooked up with a guy from South Africa here to visit his folks. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Pnp, I did have a memorable fuck and seeding from a 24 yo Middle Eastern guy with a 4" pencil thin cock. He wanted to get away from the family on Christmas Eve and needed to de-nut. He msgd me on local Grindr, came over and came in me, in less than 15 mins. And a big load in me too! Who ever said that smaller cocks can't have huge loads?!

• Like 3

I enjoy being around my family at Christmas; especially after such a depressing period of isolation to keep away from Covid.  The vaccines had made life much more normal,  but I still limit stick to my lifelong rules of only taking raw cock following some time getting to know the Top.  I occasionally get in the mood for a new cock and prep has made that a possibility. 

I remember many years worth of Holiday nights when the bars, backrooms, fuckjoints were crammed full of guys that had spent the day with family, putting up with Uncle Asshole, Aunt Bitch, Cousin Cunt, on and on.  Holiday nights are still full of guys anxious to put all of that behind them, and get into some serious Breeding.  This year, I just hope they're at least trying to be more careful.  Around here, the new variant is everywhere ... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

22 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I remember many years worth of Holiday nights when the bars, backrooms, fuckjoints were crammed full of guys that had spent the day with family, putting up with Uncle Asshole, Aunt Bitch, Cousin Cunt, on and on.  Holiday nights are still full of guys anxious to put all of that behind them, and get into some serious Breeding.  This year, I just hope they're at least trying to be more careful.  Around here, the new variant is everywhere ... 

I remember that too, but that was back in an era when most hookups took place after going to the bars/clubs, etc. and not from apps. I think partly it was a reaction to wanting to be among "more of our kind" after a day or days of being surrounded by biological family, some of whom were probably hostile to indifferent at best. (And for some, it was a chance to be around "more of our kind" after a day alone because the bio family rejected them long ago.)

To some extent, as more of us have come out and families (broadly speaking) have become more accepting, there may be less demand for that need to socialize with our kind.

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

our kind.

Such a simple, yet fraught pair of words, and used by so many people to set themselves apart from others for reasons that shouldn’t actually be reasons for separation.

If you ever go to ‘The Ark Experience’ in Northern Kentucky (I recommend it as a master-class in the design and execution propaganda campaigns) you will find that throughout their massive and dubiously landlocked replica of Noah’s Ark, their interpretive displays all refer to the different types of animals as ‘Kinds’. Not species - ‘Kinds’. This is, I imagine, because their whole looney set of premises (Noah evidently rescued pterodactyls, among other Mesozoic reptiles) dissolves like cotton candy with the slightest exposure to actual science.

Most of the time, when people refer to “our kind” the differentiating factor is one that doesn’t rise to the level of one demarking an actual difference in type - at least not in a materially significant way - but rather to cultural or philosophical differences. Racial characteristics would be as insignificant as the color of a dog’s tail if people didn’t artificially assign them enough significance accordingly behave so that the people involved split into ‘kinds’.

Sexual orientation seems to be a slightly grayer area - if we assume, as we ought, that sexual orientation is not chosen but rather the result of biological factors, the result is a biological ‘kind’-ness of a sort because it has implications with regard to a significant physical function - reproduction - in a way that a trait like skin color would not. Yet this in itself need not be sufficient grounds to split into ‘kinds’ - the impetus in the case of orientation is still social and cultural and could be overcome if the focus were not placed on the single trait of orientation. Gays, when not being gay, are as diverse as everyone else.

More complicated is the case of Autistic persons and the rest of the Neurotypical population. High-functioning Autism isn’t a disease or a disability, but simply a matter of a brain being organized differently than that of a standard human. The result is a person like everyone else, but with a profoundly different mental mechanism for interfacing with the world, and this frequently causes social friction and misunderstanding. A claim of ‘kinds’ in this case might be slightly stronger in that the quantifiable, measurable individual differences between an Autistic and a Neurotypical are significant enough to merit the demarkation on their own merits without resorting to cultural assumptions.

(My apologies to @Pnpguyny for this tangent off-topic, by the way. I never get fucked over Christmas - I always end up staying up all night finishing and wrapping presents and cooking to try to be ready for the big family gathering on Christmas day, and once that’s over with I’m too exhausted to do anything but eat a cookie and go to bed. Next year I may chuck it all and go traveling over the holidays, and if I do, who knows?)

2 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I remember that too, but that was back in an era when most hookups took place after going to the bars/clubs, etc. and not from apps. I think partly it was a reaction to wanting to be among "more of our kind" after a day or days of being surrounded by biological family, some of whom were probably hostile to indifferent at best. (And for some, it was a chance to be around "more of our kind" after a day alone because the bio family rejected them long ago.)

100% Agreed 

To the last sentence, well - if that's your experience, then I'm glad it is.  For some of us, we either simply refuse take part in the extended familial bs anymore, or just break ties completely.  For clarity: one of my uncles was a cleric, now 3 of my 4 male cousins have returned to the judgemental trough, peddling the same old shit.  I opted out years ago.

2 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

our kind.

I consider that phrase - "our kind"- to be a cultural one, not defined by racial, economic, social-standing, or other standards, and rooted in what I would call "tribalism".  It is a phrase I learned early on in childhood, meaning "our values", our cultural heritage.  Gay men merely adopted that phrase for use within our own community, to reference those of us who are gay, and identify with their "gayness".  For instance, people of my cultural heritage eat an outrage called lutfisk on Christmas Eve, which I will not even describe lest you toss up your dinner.  It's something "our kind" just do.  I think it's more an innocuous phrase used by many different people to identify their "tribe", and usually within their own tribe.

• Upvote 1

On 12/25/2021 at 6:11 PM, hntnhole said:

I remember many years worth of Holiday nights when the bars, backrooms, fuckjoints were crammed full of guys that had spent the day with family, putting up with Uncle Asshole, Aunt Bitch, Cousin Cunt, on and on.  Holiday nights are still full of guys anxious to put all of that behind them, and get into some serious Breeding. 

I remember this--and took advantage of it, too. 

I have also found bookstores very busy on Black Friday.  Drop the wife at the mall for the sales and the men go get their rocks off...

Maybe again by next year....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/25/2021 at 10:52 AM, Pnpguyny said:

Merry Christmas 🎅  guys. I'm curious do may of you hook up on holidays. Christmas i stay home mostly to not hear my folks bitch but then start looking later at night. It's great because so many guys come to Long Island to visit family and then get horny to fuck. A few years ago I hooked up with a guy from South Africa here to visit his folks. 

Nice to see a fellow long islander around here!

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

For instance, people of my cultural heritage eat an outrage called lutfisk on Christmas Eve, which I will not even describe lest you toss up your dinner.

Memories of Garrison Keillor and Prairie Home Companion... I managed to escape lutefisk all those years, but glogg was something I definitely appreciated.

• Upvote 1

@ErosWired summed up my Christmas as well. Too much going on, way too exhausted. If I laid on the bed and was being fucked I'd probably doze off part way through. No offense to the top, but I spend Christmas constantly running to satisfy everyone. Then the next day or so decompressing. 

But with New Years on the other hand I am looking for a top that wants to breed me as the ball drops! Slide it in before midnight 2021, and no pulling out until 2022!