Dakota Lovell - Twink Next Door

pervinmt

How many other Dakota Lovell fans are out there? I love his skinny white body with his slightly fuzzy legs. His blue eyes and dark hair. His innocent fuck slut next door look. He reminds me of Axl from The Middle if anyone watched that. I'd love to see him in a full on gangbang! dakota_lovell_model5-320x480.jpg.a40191f0d645e22d59dd3d6099017388.jpg3006483.jpg.c8202ec3e426f3db5ad6293995f28f79.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, pervinmt said:

How many other Dakota Lovell fans are out there? I love his skinny white body with his slightly fuzzy legs. His blue eyes and dark hair. His innocent fuck slut next door look. He reminds me of Axl from The Middle if anyone watched that. I'd love to see him in a full on gangbang! dakota_lovell_model5-320x480.jpg.a40191f0d645e22d59dd3d6099017388.jpg3006483.jpg.c8202ec3e426f3db5ad6293995f28f79.jpg

This guy is deliciously hot! I’d love to taste every inch of him. I’d want to catch his scent and taste after a couple of days without showering, those delicious pits and juicy hole would be amazing. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pervinmt said:

Thank You for the memories - a bit younger - submissive - family members - buddies and their friends - friends - nothing like a Hot , Throbbing Dick with Fresh Cum loads  and having my Beautiful hole called a Sweet Pussy !  Nothing like having Hot memories  ( Fem Boy ! )   !

• Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 1:46 AM, Hairypiglet said:

He is perfection.

Reminding me of having , growing up , a neighbor working in his garage all the time - about 40 or so - showing me how to cut wood - nailing and other things ( my mother divorced then - he was my male image ) . So growing up , he be giving me cut / sliced apples to eat - discussing things - completely he was my buddy and my friend .

Soon , getting my trust and learning from him - growing older - he offer me time and again sniffing a brown little bottle - making me feeling relaxed . Soon , when I had to take a piss - do it at his house - he do it with me too - both of us were uncut - his was huge - I was hung for my age . 

He would suggested put some moisturizing cream on my uncut dick - he did so - felt wonderful - getting a erections - I would do him !

When he dropped his pants - his underwear had yellow stains - also brown streaks .

Soon , as time went on , he had me sniffing more - lit up a joint - shared it with me - then having me sniffing / licking his dirty underwear .

Oh my - I was getting erections while sniffing his dirty underwear while he was rubbing my crotch - soon shooting loads .

He taught me so much - a lot of first times - getting my erection - he having me sticking my hard dick in his hole - sometimes eating out his hole !

I loved it being with him !

On 12/30/2021 at 11:06 PM, pervinmt said:

Appears some or a touch of makeup - lips and eye brows - that is so Fucking COOL - appearence to have more action from others - Fem Boys are COOL !

• 1 month later...