Kinky from an early age?

swvsucker

Cruised the local [banned word] park from the time I was about 13 but wasn't ready to do anything until I was about 15 so I headed there one afternoon after school. I see a very familiar van, so I go up to it to make sure. I surprised the occupant and sure enough, it was one of the local priests. We eyed each other up after I grabbed my cock outside my pants and gave him a facial signal that let him know I was down to hookup. Got into his van, dropped my pants and got my first blowjob from an older priest. I unloaded right down his throat and it was satisfying. We had a couple more episodes like that, but I was a bit over his age preference (he liked them around 11-13), but from there on the switch officially got flipped, and I knew where I could find horny [banned word] who loved to blow dudes.

Aged about 10 or 11when my parents had gone to sleep I would creep into the bathroom and get a pair my mothers panties out of the laundry basket and put them on.  I'd roll up the sides and push the seat into my ass crack so I had what I now know would be a thong. I would then kneel on the floor on all fours, arch my back and enjoy the sensation of being vulnerable as my cock started to get hard and oooze pre cum. If there was a pair of stockings in the basket they'd go on too.  I've loved 'dressing up' ever since, although now it's leather gear with a plug in my ass 😄

From 11 my uncle and I had a intimate relationship, he lost his job and started to pimp me out to his perve mates. By 13 I was a complete slut no load refused, I’d go to local parks after school and let old wasted men breed me. 
how I stayed negative I will never know. 
I have knowingly taken HV Poz loads after being fisted. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 9:02 PM, baldwin said:

Not too kinky.  Even prior to starting school I liked to be naked.  My mother was always catching me naked in my room or sometimes outdoors.  Starting somewhere around 10 or 12 I started trying on my mothers panties (once i was grown and on my own I have since worn panties).  I have never liked body hair and started shaving leg and pubs as soon as it started appearing.  Been smooth most of my life. 

Oh Hell Yes !  Yes !   Fantastic - love to hear more - more - Please !

• Like 1

I recall I was rubbing myself on the mattress at age 6. I was humping all the time in bed once I realized how good it felt. I had a fascination with female tits and I started sneaking my moms bras to try on. Two summers I spent with my grandparents and I found my grandmas bras to play with. As a mid teen I was always trying to score playboy type mags. My sexual fantasies always involved women….I just wished I had realized my desire for cocks not my own when I was sexually maturing. I missed out on a lot of cock…

• Thanks 1

When I was about 6 or 7 I discovered that by hanging by my hands off my bedroom door and doing what were effectively pull ups I would hump against the door and create a lot of very pleasurable sensations without knowing what they were. I discussed how I discovered masturbation in another thread but it all stemmed from these early work outs. By the time I entered a real gym at school they were impressed by the number of reps I could do, the trick was to not get hard doing them 😉. Ever since then I have been able to cum from prostate stimulation alone and that let me to where I am today.

I was fingering and sticking random household items in my ass very very young.
Well before I could cum, or even knew what that was.

I was often piss on myself, tasted it some.
Until one day my cousin that was 1 year older than me fed me his piss.
I remember drinking his piss every single time we were together.
It was well before i knew anything about sex, and I never even sucked his cock.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

well at about 10 i was beating off after pissing in my mouth and putting one of my nunchuka sticks in my ass. thinking about a documemtary they had shown on late tv about the early aids days and the bathhouse scene. does than make me kinky for a 10 year old?

I was playing with neighborhood kids, mainly sucking and touching butt hole, with a little bit of piss, when I was five and six. We got caught and had to quit. At 12 and 13 I started sucking and fucking, rimming at 15 and pissed at 17. Was a fisting top at 19. Vanilla bores me and it always has.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1