How old were you?

ATLSexyguyBB

How old were you when you lost your gay virginity. Def. as cock penetrating your asshole or your cock in someone else's asshole.  

409 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when you lost your gay virginity. Def. as cock penetrating your asshole or your cock in someone else's asshole.

• Before that (PM me the details)
    • 18-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-35
    • 36 or older

10, my sister's bf [both 15].  she talked him into it by a combination of he can't fuck her anymore and she will yell rape.   He was happy to comply and so was i.  This was right after school was out for the summer.  Sis and i went home for lunch, after lunch, i went back to what was now our bf's house.

i was introduced to many other Tops that summer, many times introducing myself to anyone i heard liked long-haired, fem boys like me.  From that time on, i looked at every stranger i encountered, any age,  for any tell they might flash as to their interests. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16, swim team locker room breeding.  Continued being team cumdump until graduation and off to college. I switched teams for a short while, went back to getting fucked and bred by a sexy mid30’s IBM exec with an awesome house and sexy gay roommates. I was 19, seduced by him, and should have moved into his place. Would have been bred non stop through my 20’s. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I was 10. We had been intimate together and preparing for months because he was so big and didn't want to hurt me. I knew I wanted to feel him cum inside of me and was so proud the first time I could take him. It was a very intense moment that I'll never forget. He had tears in his eyes and told me how much he loved me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Just now, pnwboy18 said:

I was 10. We had been intimate together and preparing for months because he was so big and didn't want to hurt me. I knew I wanted to feel him cum inside of me and was so proud the first time I could take him. It was a very intense moment that I'll never forget. He had tears in his eyes and told me how much he loved me.

Yes !   Yes !  Yes !  Totally agree with you !   HOT times !

10 hours ago, bisexualguy1978 said:

12 for anal penetration (bottom & top) with about same-age.
13 for anal penetration (bottom & top) with adults.
15 for anal penetration (bottom & top) with adult group.

PM for details

Rantastic - love to hear from you - hear the experiences - times - feelings - dripping wet times !

18 hours ago, norcalraw said:

16, swim team locker room breeding.  Continued being team cumdump until graduation and off to college. I switched teams for a short while, went back to getting fucked and bred by a sexy mid30’s IBM exec with an awesome house and sexy gay roommates. I was 19, seduced by him, and should have moved into his place. Would have been bred non stop through my 20’s. 

Remember those Great times at that age - had a reputation - wearing tight shorts - older guys - taking me to party's - my favorite highs were weed and poppers - lots of touching - squeezing - sucking - breeding times - spending nights - weekend - woods - cock fest of Older Guys !

On 1/2/2022 at 9:26 PM, DCSluthole said:

A camp director began molesting me when I was 12.  He was in his 30s.  It started out with me sucking his cock.  He could tell I liked it and I certainly didn’t discourage his advances or attention.  By my thirteen birthday he was fucking me.  He always used a condom when he fucked me, so didn’t get bred by raw cock until I was 17.  It’s kinda crazy, but I loved being used and objectified — even at age 12. I guess I’ve always been a sub faggot that knew its purpose.

Sounds like family to me - at that age - I wanted to become a female - seeing Hot / Hard black cocks fucking my divorced mother in her bedroom !  I was being transformed into a fem boy by fem male about 30 yrs old - loving it - desiring it - being like my mothers pussy cunt boy ! ( I would love to chat with guys who enjoys working with painted fingernails - fem boys ! )

• Like 1