Keeping a Cumdump load tally?

Taggedslut

I never really bother to count the number of loads I get to enjoy having rutted up into my horny hole. I always want more anyway. And by a non-gay person standard having six or more hook-ups in one weekend does basically qualify one as a slut. It's not about any labels or badges for me, it's just always about the next horny hard cock...regardless if it's number 1, 11, 101, 131, or 1011.

4 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I would love to keep a tally, but find it so difficult.  It’s only January 3rd, but already I have no idea how many loads I’ve taken in 2022.

Yesterday I visited a sauna near Birmingham in England, and got fucked by loads of guys. Some of them came in me, and some of them didn’t- but it’s really hard to know exactly how many.  Today I went to a sex club in London, and the same thing happened.

How do you guys manage to keep such a precise count?  

There have been discussions about this in the past. I agree with you, if you frequent sex clubs and go to orgies you can't get that precise, and with the numbers some guys are posting they aren't accomplishing it in one on one situations.

8 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I would love to keep a tally, but find it so difficult.  It’s only January 3rd, but already I have no idea how many loads I’ve taken in 2022.

Yesterday I visited a sauna near Birmingham in England, and got fucked by loads of guys. Some of them came in me, and some of them didn’t- but it’s really hard to know exactly how many.  Today I went to a sex club in London, and the same thing happened.

I agree. I went to SBN on Sunday and must have been fucked over 20 times in 5 hours. Lots of times by the same tops. It was dark where I was and I was bent over.

I know only a couple of guys who loaded me and that was right at the end of the day when they were about to leave.

So that's 2 loads in 2022 to start my year. Going to a sauna tomorrow and maybe another club this weekend. 

This will be first year I've kept statistics!

• Piggy 1

9 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

@Spunkinmyarse Happy Loads 2022! 

If I'm at a sauna I have a Sharpie with me and mark on my forearm the loads I get. Even if I get fucked by 3-4 men taking turns in a row, it's rarely that all of them would cum. So, i go back to my locker and mark my day:-) At a sex club, I ask the barkeep to mark me - I never had anyone said no. They usually ask if they can make a contribution too 🙂   Having my forearm marked like that is also a conversation starter. If I go to Meat Market or FuckBox in Amsterdam they mark my ass cheeks, which is perfect. And when I get home I just write down the numbers in an old fashioned way in a notebook.  Can the numbers be off? Sure they can. But over the years I kinda got the hang of the situation and know when a guy loaded me up or not. And thank God the loads I take are not taxed... yet! Otherwise, I would have to start a spillage count too LOL

• 1 month later...

Update: 2022 has been very good to me. Been taking unusually high number of loads. January total is up to 87, although 19 were taken in just one night in mid-Jan in my local sex club in Gran Canaria. Also the dunes have been good: been taking 26 loads just by cruising throughout the month. It seems there's a build-up of energy waiting to be released. I even got two loads from a fellow bottom who wanted to try 😉 

As for February, unfortunately, quite a few fucks but only 5 loads so far. Need to step up my game LOL