Ass to mouth-your experiences

I always offer to suck a top's cock after he has fucked me. It's my favorite way of getting off. They always let me do it. I also like it when a top fingers his load in my hole and tell me what a slut I am, while I clean his cock. Sometimes the top will finger my cum into my hole too and then have me suck his fingers clean.

Edited by Hotload84

Was at Slammer in Ft. Lauderdale last night and did the very thing to several guys. One must have really appreciated it. After he took me out of the dark room and into a private booth, he fucked me, slipping a rubber on when I wasn't paying attention. Just after he came and was pulling the rubber off, I took it from him and shoved it back into my ass as deep as my fingers would push it, then went down and sucked the cum and latex off his cock as he put his shirt on.

A couple of hours later he spotted me and led me to a room again, again fucked me, but after he shot, (again with the rubber on), I pinched the rubber off with my ass muscles as he withdrew. I was on my back, legs braced against the walls. He smiled and brought the room light up, admired my hole, and began poking a couple of fingers in it to feel his rubber. I grabbed the J Lube and put a good gob on my ass, and he began entering my hole with his fist. I had already been fisted once in the darkroom, so he made it in without any problem, and I could feel him moving the rubber around with his fingers. Then he surprised me, had me re-position my ass, and he fucked me raw a bit. I guided his fist back into my ass, then told him to push his cock in too and jack off. He did, and was amazed/surprised that he was doing it- and quickly put his raw load into me. As he pulled out, I slipped off the table and went down on his cock- glazed in J Lube and his cum, and sucked everything off it before he pulled up his pants and left - with a standing offer of my ass ANYTIME he saw it.

Edited by Hotload84

• 2 weeks later...

I recently met an older top. I went to his place for our first fuck. When I arrived he took me to his playroom. We undressed and laid on his day bed. After making out and me sucking his cock I began riding him. He finally said let's switch, so he withdrew and I put my hand on his chest and said don't move. I slid down and started sucking his cock. He groaned and put his hand on the back of my head. I knew he enjoyed it. As we switched again from missionary to doggie. He grabbed my arm and head towards His cock. I knew he wanted me to suck so I gladly obliged. When we started I told him I wanted him to cum in mouth, but after he began pounding me harder from behind I knew he had other ideas. Then he began to shake and I felt him explode in my ass. After he was done he fed me his cock again to clean it off. As I sucked him again he began fingering me, pulling cum out of my ass and then feeding the cum to me. It was so fucking hot. Weve been together three times since and every time he expects me to suck in between position changes. I loved every second of it.

Edited by Hotload84

One time at Slammers Ft Lauderdale I was not clean when a guy fucked me in a booth by the glory holes. When I went to leave, he stopped me in the hall and made me clean his dirty dick with my mouth as passers by could see I was a dirty bottom being forced to clean the mess I left behind. It was hot.

I love the taste of a raw cock after it has been in my ass, especially if there is cum all over it. What I don't like is tasting a cock that has just had a condom on it, as it tastes like latex. Once I fucked a guy raw and he refused to suck my dick afterward. That kind of offended me. When I bottom I love to suck the top's cock before he fucks me, as well as afterwards.

Edited by arguy

only did it recently this past June for the first time. Was in Vegas, guy came by my hotel and dropped 2 loads in my ass and one in my mouth. He was eating my ass the whole time, so i got to taste it that way plus I sucked his cock too after he fucked and shot in me. Was HOT, but he was HOT and the Sex was hot too.

It's a good way to break the borders. Why not?

It feels so good to see my dick going down my bf's mouth before, during and after the breed.

I clean-out my lover's cock, when I Bottom. I offer him a little extra. He knows how it feels...

• 1 year later...

I was on all fours getting fucked bare by a black top. He said he was getting close. Then he pulled out, moved to my left side, grabbed my head and turned me toward him so he could put his dick in my mouth. Naturally I started sucking but he came in my mouth in just a few seconds. I swallowed everything. I never would've thought to do that, but it turned me on big time!