I let him hate fuck me

calimike

16 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Don’t feel obliged to explain your personal tastes and attractions just because I said to “dig deep”

I don't.  But I do respect your intellectual curiosity, and find most of your posts well worth the read. If I didn't I wouldn't read them.  There are some threads on BZ that I don't think I've ever even looked at, since they don't interest me.  Thus, I take the time to reply.  There isn't much in the "outside" world to ponder about; lately everything is getting more and more obvious.  I enjoy examination when I find something within myself that may need some introspection. Self confidence is great, but it always deserves to be re-examined and maybe  adjusted when appropriate. While most of us have never met in-the-flesh, and most likely never will, the intellectual work is always satisfying for me.  For the Pig stuff, I know where to go, but there's no intellectual work to be done at those joints - thanks be.  

• Like 2

I had a couple tricks that were hate fucks.  The first time I was young and really didn't understand why this guy who got me to go home with him suddenly got rude and mean the more we were making out and having sex.  At one point I said I'm leaving if you don't like me, he grabbed me and pulled me back to bed yelling don't be a bitch, then kept talking down to me as he fucked me.  A guy I met online kept getting nastier the longer I was in bed with him.  We kept meeting up, I kept getting fucked, and he kept saying more hateful things the more frequent we met.  One of the last times he said he was housesitting and to come visit him it's a cool place.  He was really nice and friendly, we started making out, then he started the namecalling.  But he fucked like a champ and shot big loads deep inside.  As he's walking me to the door to leave at the house-sit he comes in to kiss me heavily at the door, he keeps getting aggressive making out intensly, pulls at my clothes and starts fucking me over the back of a couch.  The door opens and the homeowner comes in laughs and says damn you're at it again.  He is slamming into my ass yelling what a pig I am he's doing a mercy fuck for the ugly bitch.  Owner keeps laughing and my trick is getting more into it--the best fuck he ever gave.  I don't know why I kept going back but it was hot.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2022 at 7:11 PM, hntnhole said:

This is quite true.  Given that I am intensely political, and find it difficult to forgive stupidity, there was a neighbor in the next block that repelled me to the enth degree.  I didn't like anything about him.  Braying, loudmouthed, uncouth, ill-mannered, entitlement all wrapped up on one asshole (no, I don't mean that asshole) and he seemed to like offending others.  But.  There was something about him that I couldn't put my finger on.  It wasn't quite physical attraction, but he was decent looking. It wasn't any kind of rapprochement - the dislike was definitely mutual. Then, one off-night, I was over at RR, and saw him getting fucked over by the pool table - and my Cock almost tore itself out of my jeans when I meandered over there.  Of course I fucked him - breathed in his scent - and despite everything, fucked him full.  I'm not sure he even knew it was me, but it was deeply satisfying, and I'd do it again.

I think you’ve hit on a real conundrum most of us can identify with, or at least recognise. “I couldn’t put my finger on” sums it up perfectly. Sometimes it’s impossible to know what ignites that spark of attraction or lust between two people. And as others have pointed out love/hate are two very strong emotions that are not mutually exclusive. 

On 1/11/2022 at 5:11 PM, RawPlug said:

love/hate are two very strong emotions that are not mutually exclusive

Well, I certainly don't love the jerk, but I don't want him dead either.  I believe that harboring hatreds towards others only diminishes ourselves, so I do make the effort not to indulge. That said, if he got run down by a truck, I doubt I'd send flowers to the funeral.

Still, it was a very hot fuck ... so, maybe I'd send a bouquet of - - - oh - - - dandelions ???