I let him hate fuck me

calimike

Was on bbrt. Saw this profile of a guy that I have an antagonistic relationship with at best. I can’t stand the way he talks to me and I am pretty sure he feels the same. We are not nice to each other at all. But it was slow tonight so I sent him a pretty shitty message and ended it with “do you want to fuck me?”  I was expecting him to send back a fuck you and a laughing emoji but instead he said yes. 

I started thinking about how much I dislike him and how I didn’t want to be in a position with him over me. And for some reason I got super hard. Suffice it to say I went over to his place. He was acting like a jerk and being rude but then he pulled out his clock and just stared at me. 

I got down on my knees and started to suck him hard. Once he was stuff I took a couple more hits off my poppers than i strictly needed and got on my hands and knees on his bed. He told me to get on the floor which made me want to walk out but i did. 

and he proceeded to fuck me for four hours and he came a total of five times. When he was done I got up and tried to put on my clothes but he took my under wear and shoved me out of the bedroom. I got dressed in the hallway and left his place. 

he messaged me later that he was going to fuck me again next week. And I am going to let him. 

what is wrong with me?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 17

5 hours ago, calimike said:

Was on bbrt. Saw this profile of a guy that I have an antagonistic relationship with at best. I can’t stand the way he talks to me and I am pretty sure he feels the same. We are not nice to each other at all. But it was slow tonight so I sent him a pretty shitty message and ended it with “do you want to fuck me?”  I was expecting him to send back a fuck you and a laughing emoji but instead he said yes. 

I started thinking about how much I dislike him and how I didn’t want to be in a position with him over me. And for some reason I got super hard. Suffice it to say I went over to his place. He was acting like a jerk and being rude but then he pulled out his clock and just stared at me. 

I got down on my knees and started to suck him hard. Once he was stuff I took a couple more hits off my poppers than i strictly needed and got on my hands and knees on his bed. He told me to get on the floor which made me want to walk out but i did. 

and he proceeded to fuck me for four hours and he came a total of five times. When he was done I got up and tried to put on my clothes but he took my under wear and shoved me out of the bedroom. I got dressed in the hallway and left his place. 

he messaged me later that he was going to fuck me again next week. And I am going to let him. 

what is wrong with me?

Have done something Similar, the guy is a complete ass hole but love his hard dick n load in me! 

• Like 1

I love hate fucking guys. One relationship I was in which I started to get annoyed with the guy I could only stay interested by imagining I was punching him in the back of the head and strangling as I fucked him. That did the trick.  Nothing wrong with you. Hate is passionate, so is fucking.

• Like 2

“The opposite of love is not hate. It’s indifference.” – Elie Wiesel

Clearly, something about this man captivates you, grabs hold of you, doesn’t let go. You say you can’t stand the way he talks to you - what does he say that offends you, and why does it bother you? Can you think of things about him that you would otherwise find attractive were it not for the things he says? Is it possible that your annoyance arises from some frustration that results when an unconscious attraction clashes with a negative response to his behavior?

I’m just throwing stuff at the wall here. Only you can tell if anything sticks, and you may decide you’re not even interested in knowing why you feel the way you do, but you are here questioning yourself, so…

Sometimes interpersonal attraction occurs strongly on a biochemical level that has nothing to do with conscious perception. Whole television series have been built around this premise and the damn near unbearable tension that ensues as viewers watch and wonder when the two main characters are ever going to just break down and fuck. You, apparently, have cut to the chase, but the tension remains unresolved. Tune in next week.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, calimike said:

what is wrong with me?

What I wouldn’t give to be hate fucked. There have been so many studs over the years that I didn’t get along with for some reason. Can only imagine how hot it would be knowing that I was used and made to take their babies. 

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Sometimes interpersonal attraction occurs strongly on a biochemical level that has nothing to do with conscious perception

This is quite true.  Given that I am intensely political, and find it difficult to forgive stupidity, there was a neighbor in the next block that repelled me to the enth degree.  I didn't like anything about him.  Braying, loudmouthed, uncouth, ill-mannered, entitlement all wrapped up on one asshole (no, I don't mean that asshole) and he seemed to like offending others.  But.  There was something about him that I couldn't put my finger on.  It wasn't quite physical attraction, but he was decent looking. It wasn't any kind of rapprochement - the dislike was definitely mutual. Then, one off-night, I was over at RR, and saw him getting fucked over by the pool table - and my Cock almost tore itself out of my jeans when I meandered over there.  Of course I fucked him - breathed in his scent - and despite everything, fucked him full.  I'm not sure he even knew it was me, but it was deeply satisfying, and I'd do it again.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Nothing wrong with you. I've been hate fucked by a couple of guys that we despised one another. I didn't want to submit to them but I couldn't help myself and they turned it into intensely demeaning hate fucks. On the other hand, they didn't want anyone to know that they had fucked me. So it, though somewhat distasteful for each of us, was mutually satisfying for all. 🐷

many years ago i used to get a guy who kept messaging me to fuck but because he wasnt really my type i kept saying no........over the years his messaging was never ending so oneday instead of blocking him i said he could fuck me if he could come over there and then to my place........he dumped his huge load in me and i blocked him after it.......didnt care if he had my address as i could handle him if he came to my door but he never.............wasnt a hate fuck so to speak but it was one way to stop the messaging.

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I'm not sure he even knew it was me, but it was deeply satisfying, and I'd do it again.

But why was it so deeply satisfying? Dig deeper. Others are saying the same, that it’s a satisfying experience, fulfilling (or perhaps releasing) something. I wonder if in this context fucking isn’t somehow an alternative to fighting - a means of expressing aggressive emotions in the quasi-violence of sex.

I’ve written on this forum before, in the blog, about a Native American who fucked me a couple of times, and each time I had the distinct impression he was taking out 400 years of colonial injustice on my European-descended cunt. I don’t speak a word of Lakota, but whatever he was saying during those rough fucks was seriously harsh, punctuated by spitting on me. That’s as close as I’ve gotten to a hate-fuck, as far as I know.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Again, what an interesting question.  I am a pacifist, so maybe (relating to that other thread) it was kind of a surrogate Domination of a guy I just don't like.  Usually, if I'm setting up something at home, I like to at least not dislike (forgive the double negative) the guy.  Nobody always likes everybody else, and in those instances, my inclination is to be politely distant, and that almost always has the desired effect.  That particular guy though, both irritates me and - for some reason - makes my Cock hard.  He does possess a couple of my favorites - a hairy ass, and some suggestive ink - but so do a lot of guys. I also know that he had taken at least 2 load before I realized who it was, which happens to be my principal fetish.  But, I certainly didn't indulge my inclination to eat his wet ass.  I cannot even imagine sitting down and talking with him. 

As I think of it, I don't recall any "yeah, I really used that asshole good ..." feelings.  Without going into it all over again, that's not my goal at all when I hit the fuckjoints.  

I remember reading your Lakota incident on the blog.  This guy is caucasian (lower case intentional), and I'm hardly a racist when it comes to Holes.  My best fuckbud happens to be Af/Am, I know him well, I like him very much, and I trust him, and we have a lot of filthy fun together.  

Per the colonial aspect (or, invasion of this continent and subsequent laying waste to the indigenous by forebears that look just like me), I don't care for a "hate-fuck" at all.  Far more effective is working for Justice, Equality for all.  So I'm sure I didn't fuck that guy in that sense.  There is simply something about him that makes my Cock hard, and I don't really understand what it is.  I'll stew on this a bit ....

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

There is simply something about him that makes my Cock hard, and I don't really understand what it is.  I'll stew on this a bit ....

Don’t feel obliged to explain your personal tastes and attractions just because I said to “dig deep”. Your personal tastes and drives are your own affair, and I don’t mean to pry. It’s just a quirk of my nature that my mind is never content to know that I feel something - I need to know why I feel it. And then why I came to think or feel the thing that made me feel it. And so on until I boil it down to what it’s really all about. I find it fascinating, but most people are perfectly content to just feel the thing and be done with it. They don’t need to know why.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This guy I used to suck, in my safe/transitioning to bare days, used to call me a bitch and be derogatory. I didn't like it. He was my type otherwise, and kept hitting me up. I told him why I didn't want to hookup again, and he thanked me for being honest. I kind of wonder what would have happened if I hadn't been so thin skinned in the early 2000's. 

Now there's a guy that I've played with twice, and he is very demeaning to me when we chat online, but he had a nice looking cock. Both times he's fucked me was with condom (he was waiting for 'the one'.) Now he's shown up on BBRT (I guess 'the one' never showed up.) Am tempted to hit him up, but don't know if it'll turn into a hate fuck or him just being an asshole. Not even sure why I care or want to play with him again, but I do.