Beginner's guide to chastity?

So I'm really interested in trying out chastity and was wondering if there are any newbie friendly guides out there in regards to sizing, materials, and where to buy. The only online storefront I know is amazon. lmao
Also, what color do you guys prefer to see in a cage? I was thinking pink. 

Stay away from the cheap Chinese cages is jolly they’re too small and they don’t fit you’ll find that the ring around the scrotum and dick you have to feel comfortable with and Home Depot they have these rings of different sizes for a few dollars you could find out which one fits you you can get custom ones from mature metal one of the better ones is from Europe from the company holy trainer and I’ve worn them for months at a time 

D54E3FAB-C03C-4B7B-8D83-B3C76E1FEEDB.jpeg

On 1/9/2022 at 5:57 PM, SandiwchBoy said:

So I'm really interested in trying out chastity and was wondering if there are any newbie friendly guides out there in regards to sizing, materials, and where to buy. The only online storefront I know is amazon. lmao
Also, what color do you guys prefer to see in a cage? I was thinking pink. 

Lockthecock is good. There are several sub Reddit’s on the topic. And even posts here if you search for it.

On 1/9/2022 at 11:57 PM, SandiwchBoy said:

The only online storefront I know is amazon. lmao

Your profile says California.  If you're near San Fran, or travel there, you could check out Mr. S Leather to see some in person.  I've bought some butt toys from them in the past and they have a good website.  You'll only find a few brands of cock cages there, but their website has reviews that are helpful, and the staff was also helpful when I was there in person many years ago.  Wherever you go, do your research first.  The good ones are likely not cheap, and the cheap ones are likely not good.

The most popular cage I see is made by Kink3 Designs - [think before following links] https://kink3d.com/

Another popular cage and the one I have is made by - www.cb-x.com

I started with the CB-6000s and downsized now to the Mr. Stubb. 

Proper measuring of your cock while soft and using the sizing charts on their website is key to selecting the right cage. 

Both are not cheap.  Both sites have FAQ sections and tips on selecting the right size cage. 

If you're on Twitter search the #teamlocked and #chastitycage hash tags. You'll see a lot of different cages and the guys are great about answering questions about what cage they have. 

What started as I would try it for a couple days or week has turned into 92 days now. 

20220112_161003.jpg

• Piggy 1