Why Is He Still Looking ? 🤔

Carlos1881

If he likes you why is he still online /apps dating?

Why would he do that when he says he’s into you?

Here are some reasons why : 

1. He Needs the Ego Boost

2. He’s Not Ready

3.  He Doesn’t Want to Be Monogamous

4. He’s Slow to Commit

5. You Don’t Have an Agreement

Look forward to hearing your thoughts guys 

Have a fun week 

Karl 😀

Edited by Karl8181
  • Upvote 1

I think it’s FOMO…fear of missing out on something hotter or that they prefer better. I find it’s usually he doesn’t want to be monogamous or doesn’t want to commit. Most of the guys I hook up with are players or cheating though, so take that with a grain of salt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

May I add something to your (correct and thorough) explanations, @Karl8181 and @PigBoyDallas?

Believe it or not, sometimes I use Grindr for purely social purposes. There are some guys I've fucked in the past, some I've met non-sexually, and some I've chatted with for years but never met, whom I contact only through Grindr.

Edited by fskn
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm not sure why liking a guy is at all inconsistent with wanting to have sex with other guys. Sure, you love one man, but why wouldn't you want other hot tops to breed you too?Or to breed other hot holes yourself?

Am I just greedy, or do most guys want it all? If so, why shouldn't they get it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, fskn said:

May I add something to your (correct and thorough) explanations, @Karl8181 and @PigBoyDallas?

Believe it or not, sometimes I use Grindr for purely social purposes. There are some guys I've fucked in the past, some I've met non-sexually, and some I've chatted with for years but never met, whom I contact only through Grindr.

I totally concur. Not just Grindr, either. The same goes for Scruff and BBRT.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/12/2022 at 4:23 AM, Karl8181 said:

If he likes you why is he still online /apps dating?

Why would he do that when he says he’s into you?

Here's my thing. UNLESS there's an expressed commitment that's monogamous, then it's not really relevant. You get to worry about whether someone else is "on the apps" when you've agreed with that person to be exclusive. Otherwise, it's MYOB.

A better question would be "Why are you so wrapped up in what someone other than yourself is doing with his life?"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I agree with @BootmanLA   Do you have an understanding or agreement that all other options are off the table?  If not, neither of you have a claim to the other. If exclusivity is what you want, you need to verbalize that and be happy with the answer, whatever it is.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/13/2022 at 4:39 PM, BootmanLA said:

Here's my thing. UNLESS there's an expressed commitment that's monogamous, then it's not really relevant. You get to worry about whether someone else is "on the apps" when you've agreed with that person to be exclusive. Otherwise, it's MYOB.

A better question would be "Why are you so wrapped up in what someone other than yourself is doing with his life?"

I agree honesty is the best policy. Why should someone alter their behavior when you haven’t committed to them or made it clear a change in behavior would result in a commitment? 

To get fair, I would also ask, if you’re into him, would you still be posting here on Breeding Zone?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm heavily into my boy, Drew. He lives with me and we have a healthy Daddy/son relationship. He gets at least 1 load of sperm from me most days, either I nut in his asshole or I shoot my load down his mouth. He also regularly fucks my ass and I suck him off. Still I need to have sex with other men/boys. Every asshole and mouth feels different on my cock. I love the smell too whether he's a sweet-smelling young man or a sweaty beast of a Daddy. I love variety. So  does Drew. We enjoy watching each other with other men or 4somes. We are, after all males with a strong urge to fuck or be fucked by any other male we want. We have no emotional baggage and enjoy sex with anyone we want.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I reject the premise that monogamy is the default state for human beings. Everything we know about humans and other related primates tells us they are non-monogamous in nature. 

I recommend "Sex at Dawn" by Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jetha as a thought provoking read on the myth of monogamy.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/12/2022 at 5:23 AM, Karl8181 said:

3.  He Doesn’t Want to Be Monogamous

Now then, Karl:  We're Pigs.  Every one of us.  Some of us have partners, roommates, lovers, whatever, who are also Pigs.  That is the fundamental unifying factor for rawmen, and it only co-exists in relationships with that express understanding.  Of course he's on the cruise apps.  He doesn't want to be monogamous and I doubt you do either.  This is a fundamental part of our chosen life.  Thus, you can cling to some unnatural "taught" system of monogamy, or you can live free with another guy you like who will also live free. 

Good luck with your choice.  Re-read Bokkibrob's reply, 

• Like 1

I'd say that if the original question is referring to someone in particular, there's an obvious place to start:  just...ask him.  That's not to say he might give you an honset answer, but the whole thing can be also be down to mismatched expectations.  

You may like him, but have the both of you made a commitment to one another?  This really isn't the kind of thing one should just assume.  I actually don't expect any of my potential partners to be monogamous with me prior to actually discussing this.  And even then, I'd say that I've become less inclined toward monogamy altogether.