Please post Bareback Bastards videos here

HardOneLA

3 hours ago, dude8688 said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the site? Video images won't load and then they won't play no matter what resolution I choose. Honestly the quality is so hit or miss. 

Nothing loads for me too…

Missouri here. I’m so “dumb” when it comes to computer literacy, including so-called smart technology.  With age and retirement, honestly, you concentrate on other things that are vital to my everyday life. When I was well into my working career, I was more up on things. But you know how that goes, as computers once on your desk when you were required to manage your own, then gets turned over to the “IT crowd.” I’m following this conversation with interest. I noticed one thing the other day. Bareback Bastards website, only the titles of the video selections are showing, and there’s no thumbnail imagery anymore. You click on the titles and it loads, but you can’t see it, nor cast it to any devices. On both my Apple iPhone and my android tablet. Is what is going on with this website perhaps related to this regional restriction, On perhaps the website’s region of origin? 

• Upvote 1

Well. Lo and behold. I no sooner mentioned this, after a few days of not working as described,  I checked back on the Bareback Bastard site, and it’s all back working, at least on my iPhone. Image thumbnails show and Images cast, etc. That legal nasty pig and breeding sex imagery is back with its usual accessibility, for now, at least in my region. (Sort of reminded me of my career days, when something wasn’t working right or not at all for a few days, I mention it, and then before there’s a meeting on it, it’s all working again. 😂)

Edited by JeffPigDadd
  • Upvote 1

I'm a big fan of Dan Fisk.  I think he has an incredible fucking style that as a bottom has always turned me on to no end. He's able to mix long fuck sessions with sexual passion. His enthusiasm is truly genuine and he gets loss in every fuck he performs. If I was a young man looking for my first fuck it would be Dan Fisk. He has done a couple videos that the bottom is presented as a virgin, one in particular Ari from TIMFUCK.

I found this video of him on Barebakbastards.

[think before following links] https://barebackbastards.com/55176/toxic-fuck/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

6 hours ago, Konrad said:

I'm a big fan of Dan Fisk.  If I was a young man looking for my first fuck it would be Dan Fisk. He has done a couple videos that the bottom is presented as a virgin, one in particular Ari from TIMFUCK.

[think before following links] https://barebackbastards.com/24643/dan-fisk-ari-first-time/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1