regular anon breeding

greedyhole

First met this guy from Craigslist - some 4 years ago looking for anon fucking. He got a rock hard 8" and always shoots big loads. Back then, he insisted on condoms but now he loves to breed me as eh went on prep. Takes him 20 minutes to pop over and all I need to do is text him "breed?". Never saw his face and only know his cock and how he hits my prostate when fucking. Heaven! As I am writing this he just left and I got his big load deep inside me. Need more regulars like him!

• Like 9

11 hours ago, Japbtm said:

I fucken miss Craigslist 

Craigslist was great for totally anonymous, real-time fucks. Competitors like Doublelist have never worked for me. As a few people have mentioned elsewhere, Sniffies seems the best successor.

All the same, it has become harder to organise these sorts of hookups. So, we all need to follow @greedyhole's lead and find some anon fuck buddies!

• Like 1

Add Locanto to the list of competitors which don't quite work.  Quite how their near 100% flake rate is a mystery to me.  You're better off posting something permissible but cryptically hinting on new CL,  gets it and taking it from there. 

The trouble with anon fuck buddies, is it's hard to stay anon for that long.  Most of my regular FBs started off as anon but inevitably the blindfold started to slip....

• 2 weeks later...

One of my regulars hits me up about twice a week with a simple text - "Pig".  If I reply with a pig emoji and "Oink", he's here in 20 minutes.  I've quickly recleaned out, unlocked the door, and am on all fours on the bed, ass up.   He comes in, strips, reaches under and works my tits, then mounts, hard fucks, and breeds like a rabbit.  Dresses and leaves, no words said.  OINK!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

On 2/1/2022 at 12:59 PM, HardOneLA said:

One of my regulars hits me up about twice a week with a simple text - "Pig".  If I reply with a pig emoji and "Oink", he's here in 20 minutes.  I've quickly recleaned out, unlocked the door, and am on all fours on the bed, ass up.   He comes in, strips, reaches under and works my tits, then mounts, hard fucks, and breeds like a rabbit.  Dresses and leaves, no words said.  OINK!

Man that's a ideal regular.....woof would love that kind of connection!

I used to have a few regular anon tops through Craigslist who would come over and I'd be blindfolded. One was a married Asian guy who was too paranoid to fuck me BB. I'd wait naked and blindfolded on my knees. I would hear him come in and undress and then come over to fuck my face. He was really verbal and loved to talk about my ass. After about 10 minutes, he'd push me face down on the couch, put on a condom and fuck my "tight muscular ass" that he'd say was so much better than his wife's pussy. When we has ready to cum, he'd pull out, take off the condom and jerk off onto my hole. Then he'd watch me finger it in. I was hoping he'd finally just fuck me raw. I know he wanted to. I have no idea what he looked like.

There was another guy who used to come over and did the same thing, except by our second hookup, he could resist fucking me BB and cumming in my ass. Sometimes he'd come over after the first Asian and love that my ass was pre lubed with cum. All I know about him is that he was hairy. He could also cum multiple times. I miss that.

• Like 1