The Point Of No Return

TMRCumDump38

Fuck man, was just thinking about it and, as a bottom, one of the fucking hottest moments (and there are many) when I’m getting fucked is when the top passes that point where there’s no turning back and I know that load is going in me. 

Not quite at the orgasm but before, when his breathing gets heavy, or he starts warning me that he’s close. That moment I just think, “Fuck. This  is it. It’s going to happen.” It’s so fucking intense to be on a ride that you know there’s no getting off of. At this point, I know he couldn’t stop if he wanted to. The breeding is imminent.

Usually that’s when, depending on the position, I’ll either wrap my legs around him or reach around and grab his ass cheeks and make sure he’s not going anywhere. It’s my way of telling him that orgasm is happening in me and they train that’s coming down the track isn’t stopping, isn’t going anywhere else, but up my ass. Locking him in just before he enters his orgasm phase is so fucking hot because I know that once it starts there’s no way he can control himself and I’m not giving him anywhere to go but in me.

There’s a lot of hot moments I enjoy but that’s one of the best, yeah, the moment between “I’m close” and the start of the orgasm where we’re both commiting to taking this all the way. 

It’s kinda like the moment he’s experiencing the orgasm is even hotter because you know the next part is involuntary and uncontrollable at that point. Once he’s feeling that electric wave of ecstasy of orgasm shoot throughout his entire body, the involuntary twitches and pumps that are about to occur as he floods my guts with his load are unavoidable and imminent.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

I once had a bottom who wanted to be fucked bb , but as I started to cum he started pulling off me , now I fuck doggy at the top of the bed or missionary with my daddy weight on to to keep the bottom where I want him.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Davidc said:

I once had a bottom who wanted to be fucked bb , but as I started to cum he started pulling off me , now I fuck doggy at the top of the bed or missionary with my daddy weight on to to keep the bottom where I want him.

Never ever let them pull  off!!!!

6 hours ago, Davidc said:

Same here. When he let me enter him bare, and then keep fucking him bare, where did he think I was going to put my load? 😈

In a way, this reflex of trying to pull off at the last minute is like asking silly questions after a bare fuck. Yes, I was tested less than a month ago (says so in my profile), but yes, I've bred and been blown by a few guys since then, and in any case, my DNA is already inside you.

Edited by fskn
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

OMG, I totally agree with you.  it varies with tops. some you are not even sure if they nutted in you but the best are the ones that build up like a crescendo. There breathing gets heavier, their cock expand, the thrusts get deeper until there are no thrusts anymore. He is just balls deep and the only movement is the pulsation of dick squirting seed deep. Then there's that relaxation. the pulsations stop, the cock is less engorged and you can both relax knowing the deed is done 

7 hours ago, Davidc said:

A good bottom like me never refuses a good load......to me that is the best part knowing that I have the tops seed inside me.....you can cum in me anytime you want...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Davidc said:

I'd love to be under you, taking your load deep in my hole

3 hours ago, fskn said:

Same here. When he let me enter him bare, and then keep fucking him bare, where did he think I was going to put my load? 😈

Exactly.  The time for any negotiation has passed, the guy is willingly taking your raw Cock,  and if there is no communication from the bottom before the Cock goes into that final, irretrievable spasm of BreedLust, then the Hole has tacitly agreed to taking the load.  It's happened to me a few times too - the bottom starts off with "breed me deep", etc, etc, and then when it's already too late, he changes his mind ???????   That's total manipulative Bullshit.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TMRCumDump38 said:

Fuck man, was just thinking about it and, as a bottom, one of the fucking hottest moments (and there are many) when I’m getting fucked is when the top passes that point where there’s no turning back and I know that load is going in me. 

Not quite at the orgasm but before, when his breathing gets heavy, or he starts warning me that he’s close. That moment I just think, “Fuck. This  is it. It’s going to happen.” It’s so fucking intense to be on a ride that you know there’s no getting off of. At this point, I know he couldn’t stop if he wanted to. The breeding is imminent.

Usually that’s when, depending on the position, I’ll either wrap my legs around him or reach around and grab his ass cheeks and make sure he’s not going anywhere. It’s my way of telling him that orgasm is happening in me and they train that’s coming down the track isn’t stopping, isn’t going anywhere else, but up my ass. Locking him in just before he enters his orgasm phase is so fucking hot because I know that once it starts there’s no way he can control himself and I’m not giving him anywhere to go but in me.

There’s a lot of hot moments I enjoy but that’s one of the best, yeah, the moment between “I’m close” and the start of the orgasm where we’re both commiting to taking this all the way. 

It’s kinda like the moment he’s experiencing the orgasm is even hotter because you know the next part is involuntary and uncontrollable at that point. Once he’s feeling that electric wave of ecstasy of orgasm shoot throughout his entire body, the involuntary twitches and pumps that are about to occur as he floods my guts with his load are unavoidable and imminent.

What’s implied here, but not expressly stated is that the top’s reaching the point of no return often triggers the bottom’s going over the edge with him. Two powerful forces as both cocks explode with thunderous cascades of cum. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

9 hours ago, Cubbtm4poz said:

A good bottom like me never refuses a good load......to me that is the best part knowing that I have the tops seed inside me.....you can cum in me anytime you want...

So just to be clear: you're saying that one cannot be a good bottom and also insist that the top pull out before ejaculation?

Just another person trying to define what "good bottom" (aka "real bottom" or "true bottom") is for everyone else in the world.

• Thanks 1

When I was a teen I hooked up with a guy at a metro park. He was pretty dirty probably a transient but I don’t know that for sure. I was having no luck cruising so I was like what the fuck ever and I dropped my shorts and got on all fours. He mounted me from behind using spit and started to fuck me. It was like 90 degrees out and really humid so we were both sweating like crazy and his sweaty belly was resting in my ass. As his sweaty belly rubbed all over my ass I started get kinda grossed out and vocally I could tell he was about to cum. I got weirded out and tried to pull away before he nutted in me but he hit that point of no return and slammed me flat on the ground and held me there with all his weight ass he blew a massive load in my skinny ass. I don’t try to pull away ever now once I have let a guy in. He also gave me gonorrhea lol.

• Piggy 1

Yeah, I'm a grunter when I'm in the saddle. I get louder and breathe harder when I'm getting ready to shoot and I order my bottom to take my load deep when I'm pumping my seed up his ass. If I'm fuckin a nervous bottom or one I've had to talk into taking my bare cock then I put him belly down and get on his back and I can stay pretty quiet and I only grunt that I'm cumming after I've put at least a couple of jolts of sperm up his ass. It has happened that a bottom has tried to get off my cock but it's too late, my weight keeps me balls deep and I've shot my load anyway.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 1/24/2022 at 10:02 PM, TMRCumDump38 said:

At this point, I know he couldn’t stop if he wanted to. The breeding is imminent.

Once I know the top is at the point of no return I like to talk dirt with stuff like "Go deep when you shoot your load" or "I'll open up my hole to receive your cum".

Once I know his load is mine, to avoid the top from pulling out if his cock gets too sensitive, I relax my hole and let him go deeper if he needs more friction. Some guys' cock gets too sensitive, like a top I knew who would start shacking while shooting his load.

• Thanks 2

A few years ago, I arrived at my wife's sister's house for the Christmas holidays in New York but everyone had gone to the city to see a show.  I used this time to get on the hookup apps to find a guy to breed my ass.  I was messaging with a guy who was about a mile away and he said he'd take an Uber over.  It took him a long time to arrive and I thought he was going to flake, but he did make it.  I think he walked as he was sort of sweaty.  I let him into the basement and we got busy.  He was a hot younger african american guy a little bigger than me.  Unfortunately, he couldn't get hard enough to fuck me, but I managed to get hard, so I asked to fuck him.  He agreed and I lubed up and slid up his tight ass from behind.  I fucked him for a while and was about to cum.  It's pretty obvious when I'm getting close and he attempted to stand up and move off of me but I was having none of that.  I hung onto him tight and managed to keep my cock in his ass while I exploded inside him.  I thought that was hot breeding his ass even though he was trying to pull off me.  

I love that point of no return, both as a top and a bottom.  

• Like 2