First anal - safe or bareback?

I'm late to this but will preface by saying I personally would go bareback every time. However, if someone asked for my recommendation I sincerely think that if someone has any doubt they should go for Condoms for their first time. I know I know, but hear me out. 

The most obvious reason is that if your nervous about disease they lower that risk. Bareback is great but if you're constantly worried about catching something your first time you're not gonna be enjoying yourself. Above all sex should be fun. 

However, the main reason I wouldn't go bareback is if you plan to use Condoms in the future. In my experience, bareback feels so much better that once you've experienced it it's very hard to go back to Condoms. I know I tried using Condoms again after my first bareback fuck but none of the sex I had with Condoms measured up to even the most mediocre raw fucks I've since had. I just love the feeling of a raw dick inside me too much. 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2022 at 8:03 PM, Guest said:

I'm a curios straight (or bi) who wants to try anal sex for the first time.

I don't want to get sick, how should I lose my virginity?

Best thing to do is buy a dildo and a bottle of lube. Put the dildo on the floor. Lube your hole. Lower yourself down onto it in your own time and ease down onto the dildo. Take your time. Once it is all the way in, slide up and down. See if you enjoy it first, then you can decide how to get fucked by a real cock. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Took a number of years before I was mentally prepared for a raw cock, since I felt that if a Top was in me raw I would want his load.

He was much older than me and someone with whom I'd played with for a while.  I liked and trusted him.  It was wonderful to feel him entering me raw and when he finally came, it opened a floodgate of emotions.

• Thanks 1

My first time was BB. Actually I had sex with a condom for the first time at 22, to protect my partner, we broke up at 24 so I returned to BB for another couple of years. Started to wear condoms again but once again I'm using them anymore and hope to stay like that.

I only ever use a condom if the top insists on it, otherwise I’ve only ever gotten fucked bareback. That includes my first time but it wasn’t til after i’d been fucked a few times that a guy came in me for the first time. Definitely knew I liked it raw after that 

First time I fucked was raw. I had a clandestine encounter in a public toilet in Edinburgh, I was about 22 (a late starter). I had no idea what I was doing. Before I knew what was happening, he'd spun around and had my cock in him raw. The sensation was amazing and I blew my load in seconds. I'd love to be that lad again, I'd take my time and breed him properly..

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Barebackpiggy said:

First time I fucked was raw. I had a clandestine encounter in a public toilet in Edinburgh, I was about 22 (a late starter). I had no idea what I was doing. Before I knew what was happening, he'd spun around and had my cock in him raw. The sensation was amazing and I blew my load in seconds. I'd love to be that lad again, I'd take my time and breed him properly..

even later starter here. No fucking until 30 and sadly safe.. made up for it since!

My first time was with a dildo buy first time with a man was bb and now will only do bb did not feel his cum go in me and I don’t feel much cum going in me don’t now know 

• 1 month later...

First time was raw with vasoline at age 20. It didn't hurt, but I never got breed either. I chickened out on guys many times - sincere sorry to everyone of them - took my first load in my ass at 43. Now 55 and need to make up for lost time.

1)Make sure he's the one you want to lose your virginity to.

2)Know his sexual history.

If he's had multiple partners and you still want him to be your first ask him to use a condom.If he refuses,he's not the one.

The choice is yours.