Would you like to be born with a real pussy?

No. I like my fat penis and. I pretty much have the best of both worlds now: a fat pony cock you can't miss and a stretched heavily sodomized asshole capable of taking way more size/depth than a real pussy, while it gives my body all the orgasmic pleasure of a pussy while still letting my masturbate my cock or have it in a guys ass while I'm getting my hole used. Penis first. Pussy second. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Yes.  For only a week.  Or two.  😈

I’ve got a great dick and love using it.  Never want to give it up.  But I am very sex positive and very sexually adventurous.  I want to try [almost] everything once.  And since I’m vers and love taking dick up my ass, I’d also love to take on a line of men to fuck my pussy and let me experience a vaginal orgasm.  

• Upvote 1

On 6/16/2022 at 9:01 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

Definitely wouldnt want all the drama that comes with having one.

But imagine the possibilities of being born one hot ass bitch and all the studs you could get so easily to fuck your brains out.

You *WERE* born one hot ass bitch etc.

On 6/16/2022 at 9:01 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

Definitely wouldnt want all the drama that comes with having one.

But imagine the possibilities of being born one hot ass bitch and all the studs you could get so easily to fuck your brains out.

How has this not already been your reality?   Like you are one hot bitch and you always have been.   Your scenes have always proved that.   

I understand the appeal, but no thanks. I love watching men fucking and getting fucked, especially gang bang scenes (gay or straight). But i haven't been fucked in years and don't really care for it. Unless maybe I were really high.....

Fun as that would be, I enjoy the chick-with-dick aesthetic a little too much. Wouldn't want to be any other way.

I also get off on making self-described straight guys play with my cock, just as a bit of foreplay. They know why they hook up with someone like me, so it doesn't usually take much prompting. Don't worry though, it's not gay if the cock owner is called Jess. 🤭

• 2 weeks later...