bottom's cocks

baldwin

Having just posted in another topic about having a small cock a thought occurred to me.  Do tops care if bottoms have very small cocks or cocks that never get erect.  As a bottom with a small cock that never gets erect I would love to know tops thoughts. 

I don't fuck a bottom's cock. I fuck his ass. After I've shot my load(s) in him, I do the polite thing and ask if he wants to cum and how I can help. But if I'm being honest, my favorite bottoms are those whose pleasure center is their ass and not their dick. So they don't care about it and neither do I.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

my favorite kinda Top is one who doesn't relate to me as having a "cock."  To me, a "cock" is so much more than an organ between the legs, it's a drive, disposition, need to penetrate, inseminate, impart some of Himself into me,  a form of possessing.  i don't even have enough top in me to cage myself, and masturbation where i touch my penis is always a disappointment to me. my state of being that doesn't have a reference point. i'm not a transperson, have no desire to be a woman, i don't have a womans aura or energy, i do not want to lose what i have between my legs.  As a matter of fact, having it there and being affirmed by a Top who ignores it, or better, emphasizes that is not a "cock" is hugely arousing to me.

hole and cage.jpg

• Like 6

On 2/11/2022 at 10:16 AM, tallslenderguy said:

my favorite kinda Top is one who doesn't relate to me as having a "cock."  To me, a "cock" is so much more than an organ between the legs, it's a drive, disposition, need to penetrate, inseminate, impart some of Himself into me,  a form of possessing.  i don't even have enough top in me to cage myself, and masturbation where i touch my penis is always a disappointment to me. my state of being that doesn't have a reference point. i'm not a transperson, have no desire to be a woman, i don't have a womans aura or energy, i do not want to lose what i have between my legs.  As a matter of fact, having it there and being affirmed by a Top who ignores it, or better, emphasizes that is not a "cock" is hugely arousing to me.

hole and cage.jpg

You have one sweet set of balls.

On 2/10/2022 at 11:32 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

I don't fuck a bottom's cock. I fuck his ass. After I've shot my load(s) in him, I do the polite thing and ask if he wants to cum and how I can help. But if I'm being honest, my favorite bottoms are those whose pleasure center is their ass and not their dick. So they don't care about it and neither do I.

This is a very apt description of how I'm wired. Even my nipples are wired to my ass. 

• Like 1

On 2/11/2022 at 3:32 AM, Ieatcumholes said:

Wow!! Very interesting! I'm an exclusive bottom and enjoy having guys breed me. My pleasure centers exclusively on my pussy, not my cock. In fact, I've never used my cock when I'm with a guy. All the guys I've had are tops and love to fill me with their loads. In fact, the guys I've been with have always said that I have a great ass for breeding. That's my purpose in life. I get my sexual satisfaction by either sucking a top's gorgeous cock or being bred. My favourite is to have 2 guys having sex with me, one guy breeding my pussy, and the other guy having his cock in my mouth. Would love to hear back from you.

When I'm able to send messages, I'll be contacting you. What I want to say, I don't want to do so on the public system. Be patient, look at it "rising" and fantasise where you'll be putting it....just thinking what it'll be like.

Why would you allow behavior that might injure you permanently?  I fully understand how you feel you owe your services to this man, but if he's doing dangerous (i.e. potentially injurious) stuff, why accept that?  It might grant that one man what his desired dictate, but deny every other man his less-destructive needs.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1