Horse fair london

Suitedsub

34 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Is it worth even applying to be a stable lad (ditto actually being a stallion or mare) on that basis?

Absolutely! Just book a ticket in advance for any role, or turn up at the door. Despite what the listings might say (I think its just a dumb marketing ploy to give the impression all the guys there are as hot as fuck), Jamie HP is actually a very friendly, non-discriminatory organization, and I’ve never seen anyone ‘rejected’ based on age, looks or body type. It’s not like you have to send a photo to ‘be approved’ when you buy a ticket or anything.

The few times I’ve been, there’s always been a whole range of guys there, plenty of older guys as well as younger guys, all ages, shapes and sizes: your usual London turn-out. Guys who go expecting everyone to be under 30 and body beautiful will be sorely disappointed.

If you think it’s something you would enjoy, just go and have a great time!

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Absolutely! Just book a ticket in advance for any role, or turn up at the door. Despite what the listings might say (I think its just a dumb marketing ploy to give the impression all the guys there are as hot as fuck), Jamie HP is actually a very friendly, non-discriminatory organization, and I’ve never seen anyone ‘rejected’ based on age, looks or body type. It’s not like you have to send a photo to ‘be approved’ when you buy a ticket or anything.

The few times I’ve been, there’s always been a whole range of guys there, plenty of older guys as well as younger guys, all ages, shapes and sizes: your usual London turn-out. Guys who go expecting everyone to be under 30 and body beautiful will be sorely disappointed.

If you think it’s something you would enjoy, just go and have a great time!

Great thanks. I'll try and time my next visit to coincide with one. It sounds great. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

I'm going as a mare (red  hood) to the September one. Booked my ticket online.

Really looking forward to it and I figure if the weather is good I'll call by Hampstead Hesth afterwards. 

What.

A.

Slut. 

Looking at timings, I doubt I'll be able to make the September one. I hope you'll give us a detailed review!! 🙂 

On 7/27/2022 at 3:08 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Personally, I don’t think it should be the responsibility of the venue and/or promoter to safeguard people’s sexual health.  It’s a slippery slope.  If they ask whether you are on prep or not, why not also ask if you’ve had the Hepatitis B vaccine? Or now the smallpox vaccine to guard against monkeypox? I was never in favour of the COVID vaccination certificate being used as a condition of entry to certain premises: it sets a dangerous precedent.

Each individual should be responsible for his/her own sexual health: if you don’t want to be exposed to HIV or STIs, then don’t attend events like Horsefair and wear a red hood.

I find gays like to be (Suze Orman voice) 'approved'. Guys I chat with on Grindr define themselves by how many Covid vax+boosters they've had. Then tell me they're on prep. Then share when they received their first dose of the mpx-vax.

This is the new way to ask 'are you clean'?

Edited by topblkmale

20 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

I find gays like to be (Suze Orman voice) 'approved'. Guys I chat with on Grindr define themselves by how many Covid vax+boosters they've had. Then tell me they're on prep. Then share when they received their first dose of the mpx-vax.

This is the new way to ask 'are you clean'?

Maybe they’re used to people asking them - and want to get that information out of the way. 

On 8/13/2022 at 4:12 PM, 1hornyjohn said:

I'm going as a mare (red  hood) to the September one. Booked my ticket online.

Really looking forward to it and I figure if the weather is good I'll call by Hampstead Hesth afterwards. 

What.

A.

Slut. 

I'm very tempted to do the September one as well.   Not been since Feb so enough time has past that I won't compare it!

I always want to go but then my work came in between. Also one big concern for me was the reports on here that the hoods where taken off after some time and it ended up a orgy ect. which kinda killed my mood too because it defeats the purpose of the whole event and if I wanted that I can just go to SBN, the Vault or else. Does this has changed now?

Also how long does the horse fair go? What time does it finish?

Thanks 

On 8/21/2022 at 7:10 PM, Subbttmtom said:

I always want to go but then my work came in between. Also one big concern for me was the reports on here that the hoods where taken off after some time and it ended up a orgy ect. which kinda killed my mood too because it defeats the purpose of the whole event and if I wanted that I can just go to SBN, the Vault or else. Does this has changed now?

Also how long does the horse fair go? What time does it finish?

Thanks 

The hoods tend to come off just an hour before it finished. That should give you at least a couple of hours+ of fun. Just leave before it happens if it kills your mood. Mares tend to take break at the bar which you would bump into as well on your way to the toilets. Just relax and enjoy the atmosphere.