Question Regarding Walking into Anonymous Pump & Dump Rooms...

Lustofalltrades

I feel like this is a silly question, but what I don't know, I just don't know...

So take for example going to a hotel to meet a anonymous cump dump, cum in him and leave...

Some hotels you cannot avoid the front desk people..

Question #1. Do the front desk people ever ask what you are doing there, or rather,  If your a visitor you have to essentially "sign in" as a visitor? I only ask this because i feel 1 or 2 of the Hotel employees would take notice of a string of men coming and going... arriving rather eagerly and leaving suspiciously short after. 

Question 2... When an anonymous cum dump puts in their ad "door open, come in breed me and leave."

Does this literally mean you arrive at whatever hotel and go to their room, and walk right on in? Are there usually other men there? 

And if there are other men what do you do? Do you stand there and just wait your turn? 

And when it is your turn, do you get completely naked? Or just zipper down and fuck?

Do you normally say anything? To the cum dump and or the other guys in the room? 

• Like 3

1. From a practical perspective, you won’t find that many anon cumdumps setting up hosting arrangements in hotels where there are potential barriers to entry. It would be foolish, for instance, to advertise a door-open setup with your room door open…if the guy couldn’t get past the front door without a key card of his own after dark. Likewise, there’s no advantage to setting up in a hotel where Tops would have to parade by the front desk - a certain percentage of them would simply turn away rather than be seen by anyone, so the cumdump would be automatically limiting his prospects.

I will only select a hotel for hosting if the room entrances open to the outside and can be accessed without passing through a lobby. Granted, that removes a layer of security one might have, but I when I tell the world of men that my door is open and my ass is theirs to take, I’m already prepared to take whatever comes through that door.

When evaluating a cumdump to fuck, I recommend that you take the arrangements carefully into account - if the cumdump is set up in an impractical location with barriers to access it may well mean that you’re dealing with someone inexperienced.

2. When I advertise, ‘Door’s open, come on in,’ I mean precisely that. I rig the door so that it will not latch shut and can simply be pushed open. I expect that the Top will take that initiative because I intend that the first thing he sees when he opens the door is going to confirm to him that he has made the right decision to come - I am going to be in position for him. If I had to get up to open a door, there would be no such moment on entry.

Most Tops do simply push and enter, but occasionally one will insist on knocking, and more rarely, will refuse to enter until I come to the door, which is really quite irritating. Don’t be that guy. This is not the place for you to demonstrate your manners, this is the place for you to come in and fuck a slut.

It is possible, depending on the cumdump and his setup and arrangements, that you could encounter another Top present using the holes. In my own experience, that is much the exception rather than the rule. Most anon encounters involve men seeing to their own needs, often covertly and in need of discretion. Many will not approach if they think another man is present or may soon be. Even those who are keen for some group action seldom bring the group themselves; I am very often asked if I can invite other men to join, but I find this risky in that I have as good a chance of frightening someone off by proposing group play as I do enticing them. I usually just tell men they’re welcome to bring as many as they want with them - I’ll take all of them.

How naked you get for sex in any situation is a matter if personal preference, and it runs the gamut. I’ve had men remain fully  clothed and simply unzip, and I’ve had them strip down to every level from there to nude. (I’m always slightly bemused by a man who will take off every stitch of clothing to full-body-contact fuck me…with his hat on.)

What you choose to say to the cumdump, if anything, is also purely discretionary, and a seasoned cumdump will take his cue from what you do or don’t say. Some men are friendly and downright chatty; some say no more than what’s necessary; some incorporate their talk into their play in sensual, filthy, and/or degrading ways - I get told I’m a whore and a faggot quite a lot and it seems to invigorate them - and sometimes they don’t say a single word. One young man in Louisville has bred me several times, and has not uttered a syllable beyond a heavy, satisfied sigh while he unloads in me. For all I know he’s mute. You do you.

In the event that you should find yourself in an anon, impromptu group sharing an ass, there is no rulebook to follow about how to behave. You just go with it. My advice is to be observant, and be conscious of the needs, appetites and tastes that the other men express. Enter into it in the spirit of a mutually shared pleasure, and strive to ensure that everyone is able to participate to the level that he wishes, without pressure to perform. Be yourself and don’t worry about what the others may be thinking - your open sexuality will be a turn-on. Importantly, do not monopolize the holes. Make sure the cocks are getting their turns, rotating through several times until spent. The worst thing Tops can do in these situations, I find, is stand apart at a distance, watching wordlessly until one finishes fucking. It simply makes the one fucking feel put on the spot and under pressure to both perform and to hurry.

But again, I think you’ll find that most times it will just be you and the cunt in the room.

Don’t be hesitant, and don’t be bashful! Cumdumps like me were put on earth to ensure that Tops like you never have to go a single day without fucking a warm, wet hole if you want it. It’s tragic to me when I think that right now, this moment, somewhere there’s a Top beating off in his hand and wishing he could fuck someone, and my ass is sitting here not being fucked. Go out and get you some.

And if fate ever brings you to my open door, don’t knock. Just come on in and help yourself.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

In the event that you should find yourself in an anon, impromptu group sharing an ass, there is no rulebook to follow about how to behave. You just go with it. My advice is to be observant, and be conscious of the needs, appetites and tastes that the other men express. Enter into it in the spirit of a mutually shared pleasure, and strive to ensure that everyone is able to participate to the level that he wishes, without pressure to perform. Be yourself and don’t worry about what the others may be thinking - your open sexuality will be a turn-on. Importantly, do not monopolize the holes. Make sure the cocks are getting their turns, rotating through several times until spent. The worst thing Tops can do in these situations, I find, is stand apart at a distance, watching wordlessly until one finishes fucking. It simply makes the one fucking feel put on the spot and under pressure to both perform and to hurry.

^ is well explained.  I would add one more, if you can do it:  from the above, "The worst thing Tops can do is stand apart at a distance ...."  This is very true.  Don't hang around the periphery, wade right in. Hesitancy will be interpreted negatively.  Walk up to another Top already Breeding a Hole, stand close to him and murmur encouraging "Breedchat" like "yeah, great Cock, bud" or "yeah, fuck that Hole harder" or "I'm gonna use your load for lube", etc etc etc.  Be bold, but not pushy.  Encourage the guys that are fucking at the moment, and you'll get a hotter Hole hungry for more Seed when it's your turn, and a smile from the Cocks preceding yours. And when it is your turn, if other Cocks do the same for you, offer them a go ... every guy will have more fun. 

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

30 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

^ is well explained.  I would add one more, if you can do it:  from the above, "The worst thing Tops can do is stand apart at a distance ...."  This is very true.  Don't hang around the periphery, wade right in. Hesitancy will be interpreted negatively.  Walk up to another Top already Breeding a Hole, stand close to him and murmur encouraging "Breedchat" like "yeah, great Cock, bud" or "yeah, fuck that Hole harder" or "I'm gonna use your load for lube", etc etc etc.  Be bold, but not pushy.  Encourage the guys that are fucking at the moment, and you'll get a hotter Hole hungry for more Seed when it's your turn, and a smile from the Cocks preceding yours. And when it is your turn, if other Cocks do the same for you, offer them a go ... every guy will have more fun. 

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

You took the words right out of my filthy mouth...

This is what takes a routine pump and dump to the level of good sex...

• Thanks 1

@ErosWired summed it up nicely!  When I have done it, I've duct taped the lock to keep it from locking. I FULLY expect for the top to walk right in while I'm face down with my lubed ass in the air.  Sometimes, it's not a "come to room xxx and fuck me" post. Sometimes it's a one on one communication, Then I'll tell him to knock twice and then push the door open.  In the lucky times when there ARE multiple tops in the room with me. it makes a HUGE difference if they are actively encouraging each other and talking dirty while they are stripping or stroking  and getting themselves hard. There is nothing better than hearing a deep voice telling the man pounding your hole to "fuck him harder!" and feel him respond appropriately. I do my part by being more vocal and moaning and giving them some "Yes, Daddy"s and "Breed me"s and "Seed that hole"s.  I find that if I and more vocal, THEY get more vocal.  Which usually gets them to fuck harder too. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

@Lustofalltrades Man, you shouldn't ever have to feel rushed or pressured as a top in an anon scenario. The setup is basically tailor made for the overcautious discrete guy that wants to just shoot his load into a nice hole without any consequences. At any point you feel uncomfortable, just stop and msg the btm and tell him you need some time. Trust me, that bottom wants your fucking load man and will be overwhelmingly cooperative. If you need him to find a way for you around reception, prop a side door open or whatever, that bottom will get it done, with 100% efficiency.

Yes, the veteran cumdumps will opt for the parking lot accessible motels and streamline the process but really, as a top, why limit your options? Suppose there's an ad by a newbie that has the biggest beefiest hairiest muscle butt you can possibly imagine (my preference, no idea what yours is) are you just gonna not try it out because of reception? Fuck reception. Worst case scenario is that they stare at you in a judgy manner. Big deal. Besides, if you're that worried about an unexpected social encounter,  put on a cap some shades and your mask and tada! instant disguise.

Regarding social protocol in the room if another top is there already, I'm gonna disagree with the other comments and advise you to just do whatever the fuck you wanna do. You're under absolutely no obligation to do any kind of small talk, or engage in a 3some all of a sudden or wait in line or do any kind of weird top cheerleading or whatever. If you wanna fuck and don't care if he's there, just go for it. Prefer a 1 on1? Then go wait outside and come fuck after. Honestly, the best part about anon is that you can completely bypass the entire social component and head directly toward the dick-in-butt part. Just go for it man. After you're done the first time, you'll be, like, this is no big deal, that was so convenient. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

As far as front desk people go (and this is from knowing a few in the industry over the years).  They don't necessarily have a quick way of knowing whether or not your're a guest.   In theory that person could have checked in when a different person (or persons) was on shift...so, unless you're acting particularly suspicious, most just nod and let you on your way.  By the time you leave a little while later, you'll have done your deed...what's the point of accusing you of something then?

I've actually gone to a few group parties over the years where there was all indoor access - I never had an issue once getting to the actual hotel.  It's totally fine; not ideal, but not really much to worry about.

Where you might get into trouble with front desks, though...  Be leery if it's a group party advertised (think BBRT) where the name of the hotel is given.  I've had instances before where the hotel was mentioned in the ad - someone who got a little annoyed about their request not being accepted then called the hotel to report what was going on (a particularly bad novice here who also managed to put the room number out ther).  The hotel then called the guy who booked the room (who by now had checked in) and threatened to make him leave.  

Edited by LetsPOZBreed
Rewording some parts
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rock-cock-jock said:

do any kind of weird top cheerleading

You don't understand the dynamics of group breeding very well, rock-cock-jock. 

It's hardly "cheerleading" - it's helping create the sense of comradery among the Tops, which leads only to a hotter, better, more licentious scene for all the men involved, whether Top  or bottom.  The poster asked directly about communications regarding "walking into anonymous pump & dump rooms", and he received some recommendations.  A group Breeding scene is not at all "tailor made" for one Top, it's created for multiple Tops and/or bottoms, each giving the others what they need, and taking from others what they need.  It's much more a celebration of who and what we are, co-mingling our Lusts, enabling mutual satisfaction for every guy.  Nothing self-centered about it; the whole thing is "other-centered".

• Like 1

Fair enough. I definitely don't understand the dynamics of group breeding. Tried it once, felt awkward and never did it again (well, with the lights on in any case). But I'm kinda visualizing like a Fraternity X bro vibe - is that on the right track?

I mean, yeah it's fine to do that if you're feeling it but my advice was more in regards to trying to empathize with OP's situation. He seems to be new to the anon scenario and I figure that at the moment, he would like most people be a little nervous, unsure of things and would be trying to make sense of what's going on. Not everyone might have your self confidence in initiating that kind of thing. I know for sure I don't, especially in front of a stranger that I had unexpectedly walked in on who I could barely see in the dark. Maybe if it was someone I knew beforehand and we had a good vibe going, I'd be down for that kind of cameraderie maybe? Who knows, I'll try it one day. But I still suggest my original advice, which is to focus on what OP is comfortable doing. He shouldn't have to feel pressured to engage in any kind of activity, especially if he's new to everything. He may choose to do differently when he's more experienced and more confident if he wants to but ultimately his priority there is to fuck and breed (and that's pretty much the bottom's priority as well) so therefore find the most comfortable situation where he can do that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i've only been to one p&d hotel situation and when i arrived there were 5 other men standing around the bed jacking off while one dude fucked the bottom in the middle of the bed. Each man fucked and loaded the bottom while the rest watched, then left after getting their nut-- not a word was said the entire time by anyone sans some moaning from the bottom guy....honestly it was a little boring and i've avoided hotel situations since. 

Edited by atlfukbud

12 hours ago, rock-cock-jock said:

Yes, the veteran cumdumps will opt for the parking lot accessible motels and streamline the process but really, as a top, why limit your options?

Because there are some cumdumps who know what they’re doing, and others who not only haven’t got a clue, they haven’t got a clue that they haven’t got a clue. Everybody is a first-timer at some point, of course, and some things you learn as you go. But there’s no reason why a Top should select a prospect whose choice of setup raises the question of whether he has any experience. The Top risks ending up with a bottom who *fantasized* that he could take cock all night only to discover that he was ready to tap out after half an hour. Or a bottom who got a room but didn’t have the experience to know what supplies he needed to bring with him to make an evening successful. Going with a beginner could just as easily mean the Top ends up with a guy who isn’t accustomed to the clean-out necessary for a hard night of cunting, and there could be…complications.

The world is overflowing with ass wanting to be fucked, and it’s very much a buyer’s market for the Tops. They have their choice of hole, and there’s no reason they should have to settle for substandard or mediocre service.

It never fails but you’ll encounter some bottom online kvetching about how it’s so unfair that he can’t get fucked and that the Tops won’t tap him, and then you find out he’s set himself up on the fifth floor of an expensive hotel with keycard access and interior doors. The idiot’s done it to himself, and doesn’t even realize it. And he’ll be the same guy who talks about how he wants homeless guys to walk in and take him - like all the local hobos are going to be traipsing through the halls of the Ritz-Carlton.

A Top is best advised to seek out a cumdump who’s got his act together and knows how to provide hassle-free, high-quality service because he’s taken enough cock to know how and where to do it best.

Damn - it has been way too long since I had my ass up in a hotel. I’ve really got to get back on duty.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I was a hotel front desk clerk on evening and overnight shifts for several years.  I can tell you the biggest trick for walking into the hotel is attitude. Walk in with the attitude that you know where you are going and that you belong there. Even look at the desk clerk and give a nod hello acknowledging our presence. Someone up to no good will not make eye contact. We are only briefly going to size you up to see if you're going to mess up a quiet night, beyond that we don't care.  Don't look guilty, don't keep turning your head side to side.  We probably won't remember you if you walk out soon after. If you're self conscious about it, a comment about forgetting something in the car works well. If it really bothers you, look at the parking lot layout and take the stairs out. all the stairways lead to an exterior door and you can avoid the front desk on the way out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 2/14/2022 at 1:17 AM, ErosWired said:

1. From a practical perspective, you won’t find that many anon cumdumps setting up hosting arrangements in hotels where there are potential barriers to entry. It would be foolish, for instance, to advertise a door-open setup with your room door open…if the guy couldn’t get past the front door without a key card of his own after dark. Likewise, there’s no advantage to setting up in a hotel where Tops would have to parade by the front desk - a certain percentage of them would simply turn away rather than be seen by anyone, so the cumdump would be automatically limiting his prospects.

I will only select a hotel for hosting if the room entrances open to the outside and can be accessed without passing through a lobby. Granted, that removes a layer of security one might have, but I when I tell the world of men that my door is open and my ass is theirs to take, I’m already prepared to take whatever comes through that door.

When evaluating a cumdump to fuck, I recommend that you take the arrangements carefully into account - if the cumdump is set up in an impractical location with barriers to access it may well mean that you’re dealing with someone inexperienced.

2. When I advertise, ‘Door’s open, come on in,’ I mean precisely that. I rig the door so that it will not latch shut and can simply be pushed open. I expect that the Top will take that initiative because I intend that the first thing he sees when he opens the door is going to confirm to him that he has made the right decision to come - I am going to be in position for him. If I had to get up to open a door, there would be no such moment on entry.

Most Tops do simply push and enter, but occasionally one will insist on knocking, and more rarely, will refuse to enter until I come to the door, which is really quite irritating. Don’t be that guy. This is not the place for you to demonstrate your manners, this is the place for you to come in and fuck a slut.

It is possible, depending on the cumdump and his setup and arrangements, that you could encounter another Top present using the holes. In my own experience, that is much the exception rather than the rule. Most anon encounters involve men seeing to their own needs, often covertly and in need of discretion. Many will not approach if they think another man is present or may soon be. Even those who are keen for some group action seldom bring the group themselves; I am very often asked if I can invite other men to join, but I find this risky in that I have as good a chance of frightening someone off by proposing group play as I do enticing them. I usually just tell men they’re welcome to bring as many as they want with them - I’ll take all of them.

How naked you get for sex in any situation is a matter if personal preference, and it runs the gamut. I’ve had men remain fully  clothed and simply unzip, and I’ve had them strip down to every level from there to nude. (I’m always slightly bemused by a man who will take off every stitch of clothing to full-body-contact fuck me…with his hat on.)

What you choose to say to the cumdump, if anything, is also purely discretionary, and a seasoned cumdump will take his cue from what you do or don’t say. Some men are friendly and downright chatty; some say no more than what’s necessary; some incorporate their talk into their play in sensual, filthy, and/or degrading ways - I get told I’m a whore and a faggot quite a lot and it seems to invigorate them - and sometimes they don’t say a single word. One young man in Louisville has bred me several times, and has not uttered a syllable beyond a heavy, satisfied sigh while he unloads in me. For all I know he’s mute. You do you.

But again, I think you’ll find that most times it will just be you and the cunt in the room.

Don’t be hesitant, and don’t be bashful! Cumdumps like me were put on earth to ensure that Tops like you never have to go a single day without fucking a warm, wet hole if you want it. It’s tragic to me when I think that right now, this moment, somewhere there’s a Top beating off in his hand and wishing he could fuck someone, and my ass is sitting here not being fucked. Go out and get you some.

And if fate ever brings you to my open door, don’t knock. Just come on in and help yourself.

Well, thank you! That was expertly put and informatively detailed so much so that I don't have a single question unanswered.  

To one thing you said... it IS tragic indeed, that right now my cock is rock hard and throbbing so much so that it looks like its going to burst out of its skin! 

My balls are full to their limit and I WISH SO BADLY I could dunk my throbbing cock inside you and empty my balls deep in your fuckhole, spraying your insides with rope after rope of hot semen. Completely painting your guts!! 

Again, thank you for the clarifications on how a top should approach a cum dump. If ever the day arrives when i seek out an anon cum dump i will without hesitation waltz right on in there, drop my pants, spit on his cunt, ans mount up ans fuck him good and deep.

11 hours ago, rock-cock-jock said:

Fair enough. I definitely don't understand the dynamics of group breeding. Tried it once, felt awkward and never did it again (well, with the lights on in any case). But I'm kinda visualizing like a Fraternity X bro vibe - is that on the right track?

Thanks for the response.  I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here, in that I don't know what a "Fraternity X bro vibe" is. 

As to the self-confidence thing, I will admit that - for better or worse - I cannot recall having been accused of lacking that particular quality.   

One of the points I was trying to make is, in a situation when Tops are invited to use a cumdump, there are no strangers ... there will only be men that are interested in fucking a hot, wet Hole.  Thus, those in attendance are anything but strangers.  We may not have ever met before, but we're all of a kind, and there for the purpose of giving the cumdump what he needs, and having fun while doing it with other Cocks.  A hotel room is probably not the most productive venue for offering that service, but some guys like that setting, so that's fine too.  It would be more productive to offer the service in some overtly sexual location, like a bathhouse, their own place, a friend's place, where interaction with the public can be avoided altogether.  Never having lived in a rural area, I can understand how taking a room at some h/motel could be more efficient, but the above response from the hotel employee (thanks, cumtaker77) should be reassuring.  I also understand that a lot of guys simply don't live near enough to fuckjoints like guys in major metro areas.  What I don't understand however, is once the event takes place, the men involved feel somehow detached from each other.  What does make sense (to me, anyway) is either joining in the group-scene, or helping to create it.  That's what a goup-breeding should be about ... men doing what they need to do, together.

Thanks again for your reply.