Vacation cheating

rawbttm449

Went out of town with my husband this past weekend for Valentine’s Day. And obviously I had to find someone to hookup with. I downloaded Grindr and had a few hits, but ultimately no luck, so I searched sniffies. A guy at a hotel across the street from mine was looking. Same age and stats as me—mid 30’s, 200lbs give or take, 6c. He was married and straight looking for a slut to suck him or breed. He was into poppers as well which was a major turn on. 

I was able to lose my husband for a bit and have some time to play so I headed over to the hotel. I got to his room and it was dark. We started to make out immediately and he shoved poppers in my nose as soon as I started blowing him. For the next 45 minutes we both got high on poppers and sucked each other, coming up for air every so often to make out with each other. He was a slow cummer and after a while I ended up shooting my load in his mouth. He saved some and we made out with my cum. I went back to work on his cock, licking up his delicious precum, but unfortunately he wasn’t able to finish. It was still a good time, and we both loved cheating on our partners. I got dressed and headed back to my room before my husband came back. I kissed him when he walked in the room and wished him a happy Valentine’s Day. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

1 hour ago, Opensesame said:

Sounds like he was already drained. Maybe your bf beat you to the punch; cum punch, that is 😈

Lol I really wish. But he doesn’t cheat. I’ve looked for him and have found nothing. But glad I still had fun.