Holy crap, it finally happened

NHCockSlut

Isn’t it liberating to just go for it, take it raw…no turning back now…you’re going to be hooked for bareback all the time.  It not only feels better feeling skin on skin, but taking seed and submitting to a top. I just love that feeling every time I get bred. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

You will still meet the occasional top who insists on a condom. It will be up to you to decide what to do at that point, go along with it or walk away. It’s his choice to use a condom or go bare, but it’s your choice to say yes or no. I made my choice along time ago and I only fuck bare.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, NHCockSlut said:

Was so liberating, naughty, dirty and slutty all in one.

A veritable mix of emotions!

Remember, raw sex between men is only dirty, naughty and slutty because we've been told it is, by outsiders and by some sanctimonious members of our own community.

In reality, barebacking is the natural state of affairs. Condoms, pulling out, etc. are unnatural. In nature, all sex is bare and ends with insemination.

Welcum to the club! (And as you gain more bareback experience, you may find another club you will want to join. 😈)

Edited by fskn
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1