Tattoo Tryouts - Opinions?

ErosWired

I have no tattoos. I'm a tabula rasa. I'd kind of like to have something slutty, though. I'm thinking about trying out some temporary designs next time I'm out slutting somewhere public, and am mocking up views to get a sense of how they would look. What do you think?

Something suggestive...

image.png.5a13acfd77aa8c1886cbc1cc213c08a5.png 

...or not-so-subtly encouraging

image.png.d4e9fd0346ccc25128761eea0d9979dc.png 

Simple directions

image.png.b0b47bc6fc8761e0720a08be0a89db41.png 

Or something that doesn't immediately say anything, but has great potential practical value - if placed where it could be strategically exposed when desired, it might stimulate the curious to use their phones to read the code, and reveal much information in an efficient manner

image.png.c1ab7856d870df0dfe04bfba50192526.png 

Edited by ErosWired

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

I like "service entrance", since it references your dedication to your Calling.  

I should mention that the QR code comes out on a reader as “Cumdump - Fuck me on demand. Use me hard. +/U=U”.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I should mention that the QR code comes out on a reader

and I should mention that - believe it or not - there are some guys that have never use one of those codes, but are, none-the-less, able to read ...... 😉

Now. The inevitably dull question:  Are regular people (I mean non-corporate entities) able to actually "compose" one of those QR's?  As in, say - a text message? Or was that you being silly ............ 

I had a bit of an experiment with temp tattoos from Inkscape. I used their custom print to do a QR code for Linktree and then linked my various profiles. The problem was that it ended up needing to be quite big to get the resolution/definition so it can be read reliably. 

16 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I have no tattoos. I'm a tabula rasa. I'd kind of like to have something slutty, though. I'm thinking about trying out some temporary designs next time I'm out slutting somewhere public, and am mocking up views to get a sense of how they would look. What do you think?

Something suggestive...

Simple directions

Or something that doesn't immediately say anything, but has great potential practical value - if placed where it could be strategically exposed when desired, it might stimulate the curious to use their phones to read the code, and reveal much information in an efficient manner

I was just thinking - if you are s Fem Bottom Slut . POZ , thinking you should have a Poz Tattoo with a Red heart - arrow piercing through the heart - load here !

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

and I should mention that - believe it or not - there are some guys that have never use one of those codes, but are, none-the-less, able to read ...... 😉

Now. The inevitably dull question:  Are regular people (I mean non-corporate entities) able to actually "compose" one of those QR's?  As in, say - a text message? Or was that you being silly ............ 

Various software packages provide the ability to generate a QR code. I used the feature in Adobe InDesign. The pattern can encode most any alphanumeric sequence, but the more characters it contains the denser it becomes. I’m sure there’s an upper limit, though I don’t know what it is. 

• Moderators

You can get 20-30 characters or so into a QR code without trouble. Beyond that you need a pretty big one to encode the info. Though you can make web addresses very short these days, because of abbreviated address providers.

However, I'd vote against QR code. The last thing you want is to encourage people under 35 to pick up their phones. You want their attention firmly on the task at hand. Pun intended.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I am also a bottom with no tattoos but have thought about it a bit over the years. I can't tell you what might attract tops, but I can offer my general opinion on various ideas.

I think a QR code might be good as an arm tattoo. You can display your interests in public without being too obvious about.  As a tattoo on your butt, however, I think it's being a little too clever. You'd probably get more guys coming up asking if the code will scan than having guys come up because they read it.

Just Do It is overused, but all things go in cycles so it will probably be trendy again in another 10 years.

Service entrance is ... serviceable and Fuck Harder is practical, but if you are in a position where you are showing someone your butt,  they probably have an idea you are do-able.  You might want to look for something that hints at interests or limits, so, for example, something like  "anytime anywhere",  "latex free", or "fist friendly" might draw attention. 

Personally, I've been thinking about a tattoo of a dragon (because I like dragons) or a dog pissing (because mmmmm piss).

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/24/2022 at 8:52 PM, ErosWired said:

Something suggestive...

Simple directions

I like "SERVICE ENTRANCE" but in much larger font & with directional arrows. 👅