Two in mouth at same time

adebarre

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I've enjoyed 2 cocks in my mouth a few times. Usually the cocksmen lie in their backs, legs scissored with shafts together so I can get my mouth over then and suck them till they've both shot their loads . Best ever though sae me on my knees in front of 2 dudes, They took turns fucking my throat then they both put their helmets in my mouth and for my first time I had 2 cocks shooting their loads in my mouth at the same time. There was so much sperm and I could taste the difference in each dudes load. They ordered me to swallow the lot which I did willingly. 

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

It all boils down to my mood. If I’m ultra aroused, then I’m totally into having two dicks in my mouth at once. If I’m not in the mood to suck a lot of cock, it’s kind of a hassle. It always ends up with my cheeks and lips being stretched out and slobber running everywhere.

If I’m hot for it, the mess of spit adds to my pleasure. If not, it triggers my OCD and I get frustrated. No matter what, though, I do what I can to make sure it’s special for them and that they shoot their loads quickly. 

45 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

It all boils down to my mood. If I’m ultra aroused, then I’m totally into having two dicks in my mouth at once. If I’m not in the mood to suck a lot of cock, it’s kind of a hassle. It always ends up with my cheeks and lips being stretched out and slobber running everywhere.

If I’m hot for it, the mess of spit adds to my pleasure. If not, it triggers my OCD and I get frustrated. No matter what, though, I do what I can to make sure it’s special for them and that they shoot their loads quickly. 

aww. I bet you look cute with two cocks in your mouth at the same time.

• Thanks 1

Well, I did recently come across some footage of triple penetration of an anus - if you can call it ‘penetration’. By the time the second cock was marginally well inserted, the best the third contributor could do with his long member was sort of wedge the head in between the bases of the two already inside. There was no way he was shooting a load up in there even if he sustained enough stimulation to do it. I’m not sure the bottom could even tell it was happening.

I regret that I did not copy down the link, or I would post it for general examination. If I ever find it again I will. 

• Piggy 1

On 3/10/2022 at 3:13 AM, adebarre said:

My favourite of all is two cock in the mouth at the same time. My first time sucking cock was a disaster but it was surprising how quickly I got into it.  It wasn't long before I was sucking cock regularly and really enjoying it. Although it wasn't planned as no-one had mentioned it beforehand, I had turned up locally for a spit roast and after quickly going down on the lead Top, I was offered both cocks to suck, and I loved it. They were both big but amazingly I managed to get both in my mouth and it was so good. Have always looked to repeat that, but it is surprising how difficult it can be as although I am a very willing cocksucker, most of the Tops that I have met since don't seem to like to share. As a cocksucker, if you haven't tried 2 in the mouth, I do recommend it for the full slut feeling. Would love to be involved in more. Now that the emergency appears to be getting under control, am hoping to be meet and have more opportunities to enjoy this experience. Any UK Tops looking for a keen bitch, feel free to get in touch, happy to travel. 

The geometry involved makes it unlikely, and anyway, I would rather have those 2 dicks in my ass

• Like 1

On 4/12/2022 at 4:20 PM, ErosWired said:

Well, I did recently come across some footage of triple penetration of an anus - if you can call it ‘penetration’. By the time the second cock was marginally well inserted, the best the third contributor could do with his long member was sort of wedge the head in between the bases of the two already inside. There was no way he was shooting a load up in there even if he sustained enough stimulation to do it. I’m not sure the bottom could even tell it was happening.

I regret that I did not copy down the link, or I would post it for general examination. If I ever find it again I will. 

I've seen the video & posted it on here when I created a post about triple penetration months ago.

I have had the pleasure of sucking two cocks at once on several occasions. I met an older couple on grindr before I moved away from Leeds, we met 5 times over the span of 2 months.

used to love sucking one while jerking the other, cramming both heads in my mouth at once proved rather tricky but definitely worth the effort.

on one occasion we met in a hotel and i let them blindfold me and tie my hands behind my back, they took turns stuffing their cocks into my mouth, then they took turns holding my head while the other went deep in my throat, they swapped out edging and taking turns for a good hour or so. until they both came on my face at the same time drenching me and giving me a good mouthfull to gulp down.

i have also been in a  couple of meets where i was sharing a cock with another cocksucker, which was great. the best was sharing my fuck buddys 10 inch cock with a really cute really slutty  gypsy cocktail waitress. she couldnt deepthroat at all so while i sucked his cock she licked his balls and taint, but what drove him wild was us kissing with the head of his cock between our mouths and our tongues caressing it.  and after he came the two of us passed his cum back and forth as we kissed, cum dripping down our mouths. finished off with her eating my ass as he sucked my dick.

was one of the few bisexual experiences ive had. 

• 7 months later...

It has sucked on two at once quite a few times and had three at once on a few occasions. Even with two, it's mostly just the cockheads that are in it's mouth. It agrees that the quality of the blowjob suffers, but the visual must be spectacular. Not to mention how nasty it feels knowing two (or three) men are using it's mouth at the same time. It LOVES being USED by multiple strangers. 

Met a guy cruising the beach in East Hampton on long Island . I was sucking his cock in the moonlight when 2 other guys approached. I sucked all three of them on my knees. Never did get two in my mouth ,but after a while they all jerked off and had me open my mouth and all three shot there loads in my mouth. 

Lots of hot timed on that beach at night.

• Like 1

I always feel unwieldy when I have both cocks in my mouth at the same time. Instead of doing an amazing job like moving my tongue around the area of the corpus spongiosum, or if the guy is small enough I can simply put it all in my mouth and lick his balls (they absolutely love that & so do I), I feel like I'm doing a half ass blow job for both of them. Sure it's hot, but at that point we might as well start having anal sex since someone at least has two holes free. 

I couldn’t imagine being able to take 2 at the same time. The closest I came was when meeting a straight guy for an anonymous cock sucking hook up. When I got there 2 guys were there. At first I got scared I was gonna get jumped or something but they both promptly just dropped their pants standing side by side and told me to start sucking. I just went back and forth sucking each for a minute or so at a time. 
it was nice a nice bonus to get 2 loads one right after the other for sure. I remember going back and forth between the 2 after they both came making sure I licked every bit that was still on their cocks. Guess even after 2 loads I still was hungry for more. 
that’s the only time I ever serviced more than one guy at a time though. I fantasize about it sometimes but for some reason never did it again