Loose or Tight

Japbtm

Is it me or do tops prefer loose cumy holes in darkrooms? When I first started out on Truvada 10 years ago, I would cruise cumunion there but when guys played with my ass it was too tight and they would move on. 

Presently, I’ve been fuck so many times raw… My hole looks like a cunt and with just a bit of lube you can slip into those pussy lips like butter. 

Is Loose better than Tight? 

• Like 1

Both are nice in different situations. As an uncut top I can usually find just the right combination of spit, precum, and pressure to enter a very tight hole, but honestly... slipping smoothly into a loose hole with nothing but the last top's cum for lube is one of the reasons to be alive!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

1 hour ago, fskn said:

slipping smoothly into a loose hole with nothing but the last top's cum for lube is one of the reasons to be alive!

MOST DEFINITELY THIS!!!!! 😍😍😍 To paraphrase what I said in another thread here, if getting my dick inside of you is too much like work? Next!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Ieatcumholes said:

if getting my dick inside of you is too much like work? Next!

Immortal words. 🙂

Do I have your permission to put this quote in my Grindr profile? My purpose wouldn't be to avoid bottoms with tight holes, but to avoid bottoms who are tight with reciprocally sharing information (age, photos, distance, test date, etc.).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, fskn said:

Immortal words. 🙂

Do I have your permission to put this quote in my Grindr profile? My purpose wouldn't be to avoid bottoms with tight holes, but to avoid bottoms who are tight with reciprocally sharing information (age, photos, distance, test date, etc.).

Go for it! 😂🤣😆

• Like 2

i've had a slash more akin to a pussy, vs a pucker, for a long while now. Purposeful intent of some Top fuck buddies to mold it that way, and just the course of nature otherwise. i spent last weekend (4 days) with a Top friend who, sadly, had ED. Didn't stop Him from being hole obsessed though and He spent a great deal of time using His fingers, hand, mouth, toys opening and molding my hole.

i'm still a little sore and notice i'm puffy down there. Something i have noticed before is when i get lots of concentrated penetration, cock or otherwise, i get opened and easily accessible, and my hole gets sort of pillowy and swollen inside, so it is a combination of both opened and swollen, but not tight.

Thankfully, i have never lost my ability to squeeze a cock inside of me, though i confess some Men can fuck that ability out of me in a breeding session, which i honestly find really hot. Phychologically and physcally it 'feels' like He has fucked my hole into submission and conquered it, i feel very possessed and love that. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I think the best is a hole that adapts to the top's needs, which may be at times loose or tight. In other words, a bottom must be in tune with the top.

For me, loose just means easy to slide into. If the bottom has the ability to loosen his hole and then tighten it again at the right times, great! Loose doesn't necessarily mean sloppy though. (And there is nothing wrong with loose in my book!)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, fskn said:

Both are nice in different situations. As an uncut top I can usually find just the right combination of spit, precum, and pressure to enter a very tight hole, but honestly... slipping smoothly into a loose hole with nothing but the last top's cum for lube is one of the reasons to be alive!

fskn's spot on.  Both can be a lot of fun, especially for an uncut Cock.  If I'm after a particularly tight Hole, I pull the foreskin forward and bunch it against the Hole, whereupon at least some of the foreskin precedes my Cock.  But then, I love rimming, eating a Hole before Breeding it, so it'll already be mouth-lubed.  I happen to be on the thick side, so that's always in the back of my mind too.  A tight Hole can present challenges that are a pleasure to overcome, and a loose, wet one is a whole palette of pleasure.

That said, fskn and I are of one mind about the thrill of rutting in a Hole full of Sperm off other Cocks.  It truly IS one of the reasons to be ALIVE !!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

8 hours ago, TNVersGuy said:

My Dick is thick. I love a loose hole. My last boyfriend was very tight and very hairy around his hole. It was like fucking sandpaper. 
plowing into hotel cum dumps feels incredible when the hole is nice and open. 

I'm the same, mate. Couldn't agree more.

Unfortunately, I'm usually pretty tight. When I hit a darkroom, I'm always well-lubed, with poppers in hand. That way, when a hung top is trying out each ass, he can still sink his cock in -- but I can easily milk him, so I'm often the one who gets his load 😉

• Like 1

On 3/12/2022 at 7:22 PM, hntnhole said:

fskn's spot on.  Both can be a lot of fun, especially for an uncut Cock.  If I'm after a particularly tight Hole, I pull the foreskin forward and bunch it against the Hole, whereupon at least some of the foreskin precedes my Cock.  But then, I love rimming, eating a Hole before Breeding it, so it'll already be mouth-lubed.  I happen to be on the thick side, so that's always in the back of my mind too.  A tight Hole can present challenges that are a pleasure to overcome, and a loose, wet one is a whole palette of pleasure.

That said, fskn and I are of one mind about the thrill of rutting in a Hole full of Sperm off other Cocks.  It truly IS one of the reasons to be ALIVE !!!

Well said guys. Very horny answer. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1