Loose or Tight

Japbtm

On 3/12/2022 at 11:26 AM, Ieatcumholes said:

For me, loose just means easy to slide into. If the bottom has the ability to loosen his hole and then tighten it again at the right times, great! Loose doesn't necessarily mean sloppy though. (And there is nothing wrong with loose in my book!)

Which do you like best: a bottom tightening his pussy muscles when the top's cock is entering or tightening his pussy muscles when he's withdrawing his cock in a sequential and rhythmic fucking? How do you define the right times of tightening and loosening pussy muscles? Gotcha......

In MY experience, a top reacts better to a relaxed hole upon entry and a tighter hole as he pulls out. I've got pretty good muscle control.  I call it my milking move.  It also helps to get those last drops out of him after he shoots.  I'll always spin around and lick him off after though.  Love that too.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 3/21/2022 at 3:02 PM, phukhole said:

I've got pretty good muscle control.

Good muscle control is the best skill to satisfy a hard cock. Some cocks are more sensitive than others, usually uncut, and require less friction to avoid shooting too early, while others need a tighter hole in order to enjoy the fuck and be able to shoot. Also, many cocks become too sensitive during orgasm which also needs to be considered. When I notice the guy fucking me is getting ready to shoot I relax my hole and let the guy go deeper if he needs more friction. It doesn't mean that I may occasionally tighten my hole if I notice he likes it. 

• Like 2

My pussy has become like a used whores vagina. Honestly want to get so loose I have a permanent prolapse but not sure that’s in the cards. At least I wanted guys to stop telling me “yeah that ass is so tight…” always was a turnoff for me. Tell me what a loose slut I am or make me that loose! 😉

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

As I get older, I definitely prefer fucking a bottom that is already opened up and loose. On the other hand if I'm horny I'm not going turn down a tight bottom, as long as he wants it and doesn't expect me to spend hours opening him up.

19 hours ago, PussyBottomBitch said:

My pussy has become like a used whores vagina. Honestly want to get so loose I have a permanent prolapse but not sure that’s in the cards. At least I wanted guys to stop telling me “yeah that ass is so tight…” always was a turnoff for me. Tell me what a loose slut I am or make me that loose! 😉

Totally agree, the more loose open and well used the better.  Tight is a turn-off..... Loose is a total turn-on 🐷

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Please be loose!

Here’s the deal. I get it, we all may be tight when we start playing.  But it’s my job to use my fingers tongue dick hand toys or speculum to get him to relax and open up. As someone said above, I want him to be loose when I slide my dick in. Maybe some muscle control as I pull back. But trust me, I’ve never felt an ass so loose, even after fisting, that if the bottom totally relaxes, there’s still not enough friction to give me a mind blowing orgasm. 

and in my humble opinion, there’s nothing worse than some of the kids today who clamp down on their ass, turn their head to look at me, and say “ooh daddy I’m so tight for you.“ It feels like they are trying to pinch off my dick and sometimes it hurts. I want to smack those boys upside the head. Then again, maybe I should, as that would give me the loose hole I crave. 

(no, just a euphemism.  I’m not going to hit someone without consent)

• Like 2

Definitely prefer loose. Tight holes are cool and all but I’m not much into foreplay. So if I’m fumbling around with your super tight hole that won’t loosen up my dick will go soft. Call me impatient I guess but I want to be able to slide in and fuck with little to no resistance from your hole. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

On 3/21/2022 at 12:02 PM, phukhole said:

In MY experience, a top reacts better to a relaxed hole upon entry and a tighter hole as he pulls out. I've got pretty good muscle control.  I call it my milking move.  It also helps to get those last drops out of him after he shoots.  I'll always spin around and lick him off after though.  Love that too.

This 100%. I love milking the last drops of his cum. They always moan as I milk them slowly, so I can tell they feel it.

• Piggy 1

Loose definitely. There is no better sensation than sliding easily up a dude's asshole until I'm balls deep, especially if his chute closes on my cock and holds me like a well-fitting glove. There's no better experience than breeding a hole like that.

Just advice for bottom.cum sluts. I keep a butt plug in as much as possible. Remarkably my hole tightens up withing aboht 20 min after removing it, but keeping it in makes your hole nice and loose for tops to get in quickly.  If you preload your hole with a silicone lube then it is already slippery as well. And that will stay there pretty much all day.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, shaved_thong_lover said:

Just advice for bottom.cum sluts. I keep a butt plug in as much as possible. Remarkably my hole tightens up withing aboht 20 min after removing it, but keeping it in makes your hole nice and loose for tops to get in quickly.  If you preload your hole with a silicone lube then it is already slippery as well. And that will stay there pretty much all day.

Totally agree with you - my routine , almost every day , I take care of my pussy hole - love my inflatable butt plug - Oh Baby !