Eating ass

Ponystallion

I don't understand the connection between the thread title and your question.

No, not everyone is passionate, or even capable of passion. For some tops it's all about the proper amount of friction for the proper amount of time until they unload. For some bottoms it's all about getting the top's load inside them. For both of those groups, passion isn't necessarily part of the experience. Some people (tops and bottoms) see passion as a form of weakness and therefore refuse to allow themselves to show it.

>> I << am totally the opposite. I'm going to bring some passion to the experience even if I know before I get my dick in the bottom that there won't be a repeat engagement for whatever reason. If my passion is rejected, there definitely won't be a second time even though I will still fuck and breed the bottom. If it's accepted but not really reciprocated, depending on how the overall sexual experience goes, there may or may not be a second encounter. If my passion is reciprocated though, we are definitely going to keep getting together until one of us tires of the other....

I try to accept people as and where they are. Somehow I find that easier to do when clothes are on.... (shrug)

As I have gotten older, I have come to understand many of the different facets of the phrase, "the folly of youth".... I have disabused myself of many of the things I thought in my youth, like if a guy has sex with me, he's in love with me/wants to be in a relationship with me. 🤣 Even if my current self could time travel back and pimp slap some sense into my younger self, I wouldn't do it. My younger self had to go through those experiences and learn those lessons in order for me to be the person that I am today. (And my younger self was hardheaded and had to learn lessons the hard way anyhow, so wouldn't have paid attention to my current self anyway. And probably would've done the opposite of everything my current self said to do just out of spite.)

So, what does passion have to do with eating ass? Although I must say that I do eat ass passionately.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

So, what does passion have to do with eating ass? Although I must say that I do eat ass passionately.

I too eat ass passionately. I also passionately grind my ass around if someone’s eating it. The fastest way to a man’s heart is with a delicious feast. The fastest way to my heart is to feast greedily at my back door.

I never understood the appeal until the first time I had a top's tongue teasing my ass. Holy shit, I just about lost it right there. I was still new to everything, and it was one more pleasure to add to the "likes" list. It seems to be with the guys I meet on the top's "to do" list when we get naked, and I am not going to complain!

It's one more reason to keep doing the squats and hip thrusts!

12 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I don't understand the connection between the thread title and your question.

No, not everyone is passionate, or even capable of passion. For some tops it's all about the proper amount of friction for the proper amount of time until they unload. For some bottoms it's all about getting the top's load inside them. For both of those groups, passion isn't necessarily part of the experience. Some people (tops and bottoms) see passion as a form of weakness and therefore refuse to allow themselves to show it.

>> I << am totally the opposite. I'm going to bring some passion to the experience even if I know before I get my dick in the bottom that there won't be a repeat engagement for whatever reason. If my passion is rejected, there definitely won't be a second time even though I will still fuck and breed the bottom. If it's accepted but not really reciprocated, depending on how the overall sexual experience goes, there may or may not be a second encounter. 

Marry me? Lol, sigh. You describe the perfect Top for me. There have been times where I felt the passionate connection so deeply, with a complete stranger, that I have to bite my mattress to keep from saying: “ i love You”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

From the Oxford:    passion; a noun, describing "strong and barely controllable emotion."

Given the reference to "barely controllable", I would hazard that in a sexual sense, a well-balanced man would experience tremendous enthusiasm for Cocks/Holes, but "barely controllable" might be a bridge too far.  Ieatcumholes is on target here, in that while he's focused on eating wet, used Holes (or, even unfucked Holes, if he's first on the scene) he is none-the-less "in control" of his emotions while doing so. 

Men who love eating ass - whether full of Sperm off previous Cocks or not - think of a Hole as the gateway to a thrill.  Sort of like standing in line to ride a roller coaster at some sordid amusement park.  Eating ass is anticipatory.  Putting one's mouth on another man's Hole is akin to starting a snowball rolling down a hill, getting larger the farther it's pushed.  The focus, the anticipation, imagining how great it will feel on one's Cock, all of that and more is filling the thoughts of a man with his mouth/tongue probing a raw Hole.  A man who loves eating Holes knows from experience that it's the gateway to the bottom's Lusts, and a Lust-driven bottom will always be a better fuck for both T and b.  

While all languages in current use are "living", in the sense that gradually the meaning of words can be altered a bit, "passion" in it's classic sense could be a bit archaic.  Today, we describe ourselves as "passionate" about this or that, but we don't mean barely controllable.  Passion, in the old definition, isn't that far from "rage", and we don't use those words as synonyms today at all.  

Sharing a similar "enthusiasm" for Holes as Ieatcumholes, I completely understand his meaning, and, like him, if I could return to my youth (knowing what I know now about myself), I would waste one on instant on hesitancy, inhibitions, all of that nonsense, and plunge into the deep end far earlier than I did.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1