Faking my anon cumshot leads to some sketchy public breeding

rock-cock-jock

2 hours ago, rock-cock-jock said:

I can't help the elaborate prosaic style, that's just how it comes out and I'm too lazy to edit it. And if you perhaps think that this annoyingly wordy style stems from a complicated and needlessly overthinking personality, then you'd indeed be very correct.

Your style isn’t annoying at all - you write well. Had you dressed this up as a fiction story and posted it in the story section, I think it would have been well appreciated as such. As a ‘confessional’, though, it sort of asks people to look at it in a different light.

And as you can tell, you’re not the only one with a ‘needlessly overthinking personality’. I might as well have that tattooed onto my forehead.

2 hours ago, rock-cock-jock said:

I definitely have a cruel streak that I think is related to a certain aggressive sex frame of mind - I can't describe it well but I'm sure there must be guys here that can relate to it and are more self aware than I am. And you're right, but as much as I'd like to be a kinder and more sympathetic person, if I'm being completely honest, I am very selfish, incredibly so, and it's not accidental that I prioritised my own sexual gratification

Actually, I can relate to it very much, because if I’m being completely honest, that’s exactly the kind of Top I take the greatest gratification from servicing. I want the Top using me to be totally focused on his own desire and pleasure, and to feel free to achieve the fullness of his sexual expression and aggression through his enjoyment of my body and mind. I usually find it a bit tiresome if he’s not being selfish.

I’m perhaps a bit different in that way, though, than a cumdump bottom who is less a dedicated service bottom and more in it for his own gratification; it’s harder to victimize someone like me when I consider the ability to use me that way as simply a service I offer. The Top can enjoy indulging in his aggression on me, without doing harm to someone who might be more easily traumatized by it. I totally recognize that there are such Tops out there, and perhaps that’s why I’m instinctively drawn to them - I’m the symbiotic outlet they need. If it had been me you took instead of the Viking dude, I wouldn’t have blocked you afterward.

No, catfishing is not acceptable, and if the anon guy really did commit some egregious false advertising, you could reasonably be put off by it. Enough to go full psychopath? Maybe not so much.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

In a parallel universe there is a post from the pissed off cumdump whining that he's been fucked but not bred!

He did get fucked and was already full of cum, it is doubtful he knows he didn't get bred. Personally I wouldn't complain even if I did have doubts if I got a load from every top that pounded my gaping creampied hole.