Arse-To-Mouth

Rawnorth

It’s the ultimate bottom’s duty to clean the top’s dick, the only exception being when an uncut dick becomes super sensitive after shooting its load and the top is put off by it. In that case, a good bottom may want to wait a few minutes to clean it. ATM is also a great incentive for the bottom to keep his hole clean and withstand a spit fuck with no lube.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

One of my very favorites is eating a hot (preferably hairy) Hole.  Even if it hasn't taken any loads yet, and provided it's "clean".  If last night's supper is still lingering, I'll avoid it, but a clean Hole is where I like to start.  The usual m.o. is:

1.  Sniff test, to ensure edibility. 

2.  Putting my mouth on the Hole, running the tongue around the whole Hole (pardon the awkwardism).  This gets the saliva flowing, for ...

3.  Tongue-fuck the Hole, tasting previous loads if any, savoring the individual musk, tongue-pushing saliva up there for lube if no Cock(s) have pumped load(s) up there yet.  I don't like being the first, but some guy's Cock has to be first, right? 

4.  When the pre-Breeding requirements are finished, stand up and start rubbing the Hole with my Cock.  Being a bit on the thick side, I try to take it easy at first, but if there was a lot of Sperm up there when I was eating it out, I'll just shove it in.  Sometimes bits of previous loads squirt out, splashing on my balls, and that drives me nuts. 

I don't particularly care if the bottom "cleans me up";  I like to button up damp 501's, prowl around looking for the next one with Sperm off other Cocks still on mine.  

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I can’t recall the last time a Top asked me if I wanted ATM - they just do it, often. They rut my cunt, then it’s in my face to fuck the other hole. And essentially that’s the point - for so many Tops, especially when they’re using a service bottom like me, the holes are interchangeable.

Sometimes I get one who likes to emphasize the ‘humiliation’ angle:

That cock was just in your pussy, faggot.

That was in your ass, slut, now it’s in your mouth.

Whatever. You can’t humiliate someone who isn’t ashamed. I don’t put myself in service unless my cunt is clean for use, so I know what I’m getting.

That’s not to say I wouldn’t take a cock straight out of another bottom’s ass. I would, and have. But if it wasn’t clean, that’s not happening. That cock wouldn’t be swapping into my cunt, either. Hard limit.

18 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I can’t recall the last time a Top asked me if I wanted ATM - they just do it, often. They rut my cunt, then it’s in my face to fuck the other hole. And essentially that’s the point - for so many Tops, especially when they’re using a service bottom like me, the holes are interchangeable.

Yes, this service is one of the baseline expectations we must impose on faggots, like raw sex itself. I will re-penetrate a boy orally, perhaps multiple times, in the normal course of copulation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Ass to mouth is one of my favorite things to do.  I'll do it out of my own asshole, or out of another cum slut's anus, though I slightly prefer the latter.  Bottom line is if there's a cock available for sucking I will suck it, and having just been in someone's ass is a big bonus for me.

• Like 2