What's your favourite position to take a guys load?

There was a recent thread about bottoms' favourite fucking positions. I like the distinction between fucking and taking a load.

I prefer taking loads from behind. I feel sluttier that way, whether it's standing up in a public toilet or ass up in a dark room.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2022 at 1:25 PM, PleaseBBmyass said:

Hi just wondering what are guys favourite positions to take loads and give loads, just wonder if there's a correlation between tops and bottoms. I love taking a load on my backlegs open getting ploughed. I've not topped yet so can't answer that part yet....

Leggs and arms tied on a sling!!  My hole is in a perfect position to except many loads!!

Whatever position get the top off the most. Given the choice I like a long session with me in various positions, preferably the top just pushing me into the next position of his choosing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Usually end up in doggy or flat on my stomach.  I've read that doggy is actually easiest on the back, a consideration at age 63.  It also lets me reach back and stroke the top's balls and possibly reach his ass.  I do kind of like missionary, but not many tops are all that into it. The real answer is, which position does the top want to give it to me, since the overriding kink is pleasing whoever is fucking me!

For me, it all depends on the Top.

If he's a heavy Man, my preference is me on my belly, so I can feel his weight on me, trapping me, pinning me down and crushing me, as he pounds my asscunt like a cheap whore!

If there's an audience, I love getting fucked doggy style, so he can grab my hair as he fucks me, slapping my ass, calling me names, and just generally giving the other guys a show.. also love having guys walk up small my face with their cocks, and shove them down my throat! Especially when the Man in my asscunt cums, pulls out, and shoves it in my mouth, ordering me to clean his cock!

It makes me feel like a nasty, worthless cumdump whore, which acts like a drug to me! I just want Men to keep using me hard, and nasty!

Love being bent at the waist at the gloryhole, esp if I get another anonymous cock to fuck my mouth at the same time,  never knowing who's using my holes!

It's extremely rare, that I can enjoy missionary, unless I get lucky enough to find a Man (or MEN) who will spit in my face (esp love it when a Man spits in my EYES), while calling me a faggot, cumdump, whore, and slut!

And off-topic, I just LOVE the feel of a THICK, LONG, HEAVY cock resting on my neck, in that crook between my neck and my shoulders... feels so fucking hot, and masks me want to cuddle his cock, rubbing it,keeping it warm and hard, till he's ready to use me!

Still dreaming of the day when I can be strapped into a sling, or tied tightly to a fuck bench,  blindfolded, slammed, and booty bumped, while groups of men use my fuckholes!58e68c8967e0c_256x256_fit_one_bestfit(502).jpg.58a28a0ae74ba3f9334576d7ce01031b.jpg20170928_032845.thumb.jpg.2e6ace1b6326442ad943881b7e18222b.jpg1596243999690.thumb.jpg.08bc8070d391d8211f8aeeb9473283e0.jpg20180711_003648.thumb.jpg.c97f0b60f281c52567e647ab4a8c4a60.jpg

If i am in the lucky position to pick where he cums from fucking me... i love flat on my tummy prone bone to start with... he can cum that way of course if he wants to... but if i am with the right guy... def missionary on my back with my legs and arms wrapped around him.  I want him to try to keep his tongue in my mouth while he's actually shooting ropes inside me... and then he collapses in a heap on top of me but still doesn't pull out for a while afterwards... while we keep kissing.  🙂

ms_13.jpg

• Like 1