Guys who dont let you suck but cum on your face

18 hours ago, Aidsbait said:

that’s so true. I think us chasers sometimes forget how inhibited normal people are when it comes to group sex, public sex, bareback, piss and of course all the bugs whores like us are happy to have constantly dumped inside our bodies by random men. plus we are such bareback cumdumpsters that sucking random strangers cocks and drinking their loads or having them shot all over our faces is like the least risky sex we get. when you’re laying in a bathhouse sling blindfolded all night while anonymous men breed you over and over, blowing random guys is nothing. but normal guys are actually worried about catching bugs and haven’t been infected with so many stds that they lost count. most faggots dont get fucked by total strangers and when they do they check to make sure the guy is wearing a condom. faggots like us get fucked by anon men and total strangers all the time and when we check the guys cock we are making sure they are NOT wearing a condom. the first time I went to a bathhouse I heard a cumdump say “no condoms. I ONLY take it raw” I knew I would be just like that sexy, wasting cumdumpster

Your job is to get fucked by strangers with stds and Aids, nobody negative should ever fuck you 

• Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 6:14 AM, PowerTopper said:

When I was clean I'd never stick my cock into an obvious slutty cumdump. Especially if the slut is presenting her self covered in cum. @Faggotuser it's true and it's possible that just thinking of having sex with it could give you an std. The first time I stuck my cock in her mouth I was 10 shots and 12 beers drunk. I literally washed my cock immediately after.@gangbangsuperstarBF77C91.jpg.5e22a3a08789fc82702bed0c1ae513d5.jpgwhnd2hde3wu71.thumb.png.a9fea18b248136241ac88fdc7c5777a9.png3427119_8_o.thumb.jpg.4b3555a5b02cbc04e02688e97b83ac2c.jpg310569432_download(3).jpeg.dcb5a890fc098d5fe1c342f731089112.jpeg8-678x381.jpg.d194f8932e55150f8bf41d0a7e62d28b.jpg

lol I have had so many guys run to clean their cocks after they unload their balls down my std filled  throat or up my pozzed up, diseased fuckhole. some of them are disgusted after they finish cumming in me and super glad I dont know who they are or what they look like.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 4/9/2022 at 10:55 PM, Aidsbait said:

lol I have had so many guys run to clean their cocks after they unload their balls down my std filled  throat or up my pozzed up, diseased fuckhole. some of them are disgusted after they finish cumming in me and super glad I dont know who they are or what they look like.

I'm glad you only saw my face once, and you were surrounded by cocks slapping your face while fucking your throat and ass. So you literally don't know what I look like.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 4/12/2022 at 5:16 AM, PowerTopper said:

I'm glad you only saw my face once, and you were surrounded by cocks slapping your face while fucking your throat and ass. So you literally don't know what I look like.

so true. I wouldn’t recognize 99% of the men who have dumped their loads down my throat or up my sluthole. most guys prefer that so that nobody finds out they fuck dirty trash whores like me.

• Piggy 1

On 4/14/2022 at 11:36 AM, Aidsbait said:

so true. I wouldn’t recognize 99% of the men who have dumped their loads down my throat or up my sluthole. most guys prefer that so that nobody finds out they fuck dirty trash whores like me.

Remind me when I get back to invite you over for Pounders cock, I know he hasn't been able to bang anyone for a while. I do know he's been training a lot and working hard.images.jpeg.0d946d7b4e4415d317b856dc2dcbbcbb.jpeg1016923034_ZomboMeme17092020210643.jpg.29faa634a32fc47fe793adc8588d4ca6.jpg

• Like 2

I read this thread before and thought it was strange... Then it just happened to me!

I was at my favorite glory hole servicing tops for lunch, and as I'm being fucked silly by a regular I know this guy stepped up and showed me the largest cock I've seen in a long time. Guys, it was beautiful! I opened my mouth and looked at him and he nodded no, but started stroking that monster and watching me get fucked. He bent down and whispered can I come on you? I said anywhere you want! And he smiled and put a hand on the top of my head and shot a huge huge load on my face! The guy fucking me saw it and came in me it was so beautiful

• Like 2

On 4/3/2022 at 10:29 AM, IntoBBvisitor said:

This happenned to me twice since the beginning of this year :

A straight guy that basically just jerks off on my face, cums and leaves without letting me touch him ?!

[...]

He kept pushing me away with his hand on my forhead. He cumed a huge amount of cum on my face and asked me to put it all in my mouth, watching me while getting dreesed.

I thought he did n t like my looks but he texted me again today morning so...

What to think about this ? New kink ? Would you?

Unfortunately for them, many straight men are used to finishing themselves off with a hand and cumming outside of the holes where loads really belong.

If a guy's wife won't suck, she probably won't take cum on her face, either, so the opportunity to cum on a guy's face rather than into a tissue is a welcome change for the straight guy.

11 hours ago, fskn said:

so the opportunity to cum on a guy's face rather than into a tissue is a welcome change for the straight guy.

First, let's make the definitions clear: 

1.  A "straight" man means a guy who is completely oriented sexually to women, and not to other men. 

2.  A "bisexual" man is a guy who can be oriented mostly to one gender, but willing to have sex with the other.  The percentage can vary, of course - i.e. 80% straight & 20% gay, 50/50, 80% gay & 20% straight - and still a bisexual man.  

3.  A "gay" or, in ancient clinical-ese, homosexual man means a guy who is completely sexually oriented to men.  

I guess this will remain a mystery to me.  Why a straight man would even think of a gay man when he's jacking out a load doesn't make sense to me.  A straight man would be thinking about loose women; tarts, tits and twats ... not gay men.  If you're describing men that are part straight, part gay, then that would be a bisexual man, not a straight man, right?  

When a male participates in sexual activity with both genders - regardless of percentages - then that man is bisexual.  There are infinitely more female prostitutes than there are male cumdumps - why would an actual "straight man" even consider a sexual encounter with a gay man ....  I just don't understand this.  If descriptive terms like "masculine", "butch", "effeminate" "sissy" are employed, those would be perhaps descriptive of one of the 3 above, but not be definitive.  Uber-butch men can adore dick up their guts.  Effeminate men can love hammer-fucking/Breeding another man, and be great at it.  Descriptive, but not definitive.  

It seems to me that if a gay man thinks he's having sex with a straight man, he's actually having sex with a bi-sexual man, who may be married / relationshipped to a woman, and merely exercising whatever percentage of "gay" he possesses.  

On 4/12/2022 at 5:16 AM, PowerTopper said:

I hope once I've started on PrEP and decide to go to Steamworks or Spa Excess that you might stop by to use my holes while I'm blindfolded and 'helpless'.  Hope someone makes me sniff some poppers while I'm there before and while they are fucking me.

• Piggy 1

16 hours ago, atyl7u said:

I hope once I've started on PrEP and decide to go to Steamworks or Spa Excess that you might stop by to use my holes while I'm blindfolded and 'helpless'.  Hope someone makes me sniff some poppers while I'm there before and while they are fucking me.

Fuck the prep,  go to Steamworks, get a room, and blindfold yourself while you're on all fours like the dog you were born to be 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 4/15/2022 at 12:22 PM, PowerTopper said:

Remind me when I get back to invite you over for Pounders cock, I know he hasn't been able to bang anyone for a while. I do know he's been training a lot and working hard.images.jpeg.0d946d7b4e4415d317b856dc2dcbbcbb.jpeg1016923034_ZomboMeme17092020210643.jpg.29faa634a32fc47fe793adc8588d4ca6.jpg

fuck yes. I want to get mounted and bred by pounder on live webcam stream so everyone can watch him fuck me like the dirty bitch I am and flood my bowels with his cum while I suck your cock. I want my boyfriend to watch him breed me. I want my father to watch him fuck my hole full of hot, sticky cum.

• Haha 1