Bottom’s G-Spot

Ffistboi21

Today I was taking dick and had a top repeatedly hit my prostate. His cock was perfectly hitting my spot. It felt soo fucking good. Like a warming spot in my hole that I could feel in my whole groin and just moaned  like little bitch begging for more. 

It got me thinking what other bottoms have experienced this and what it feels like for you. Also wondering about the top’s perspective too. 

4 hours ago, Ffistboi21 said:

Today I was taking dick and had a top repeatedly hit my prostate. His cock was perfectly hitting my spot. It felt soo fucking good. Like a warming spot in my hole that I could feel in my whole groin and just moaned  like little bitch begging for more. 

It got me thinking what other bottoms have experienced this and what it feels like for you. Also wondering about the top’s perspective too. 

When I top, I'll usually try to hit his prostate at least some of the time, to see how much he likes it. It's usually easiest when the bottom is on his back or in a sling -- but it'll differ depending on both parties' anatomy!

• Like 1

I think this often separates the proficient Tops from the mundane - and then the excellent Tops from the proficient. Proficient Tops know where it is and may try to work it; excellent Tops dig for it, then collect what their efforts milk out of you and feed it back to you either on your tongue or as lube for their continuing work.

If my prostate is being well hammered, I invariably leave a puddle.

I think that men who are Absolute Total Tops could benefit from taking a Cock up their Holes once in a while, if merely to educate their own Cocks on giving the best possible fuck to the bottoms they Breed in thenceforth.  I'll bet you a burger that there are some A.T.T.'s out there that don't even know where a bottom's fuckbutton actually is - worse, don't care.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I had a good orgasm once bent over at Hoist bar (at the bar!) in London with a reasonably hung black muscle stud.
Not the biggest ever but I remember a downward curve to his cock and wow it was about the only time my G bell rang!

• 3 weeks later...

It really does depend on the top and his movements. Ive been fucked and used by handful of tops the have made me cum hands free multiple times. Most tops hit my bladder just right and make me squirt like a good cunt 

Not to split hairs, but turns out that a "g-spot" is something only women have (technically called the "Grafenberg Spot"). Only men have what has come to be called the "p-spot" (the prostate). i think it's an in your face fact, to those who think it wrong for a man to receive cock, that a man has an erogenous zone that can cause intense pleasure and an orgasm if fucked a particular way. 

Maybe strangely, my own experience  with my p-spot has given me more understanding of women, and i think it's something that blurs the lines between gender roles. The longer i live, the more inseparable a Mans physical Cock becomes from what i think of as His psychological or inner Cock. To me, the latter is the need, energy, drive behind His physical Cock.

i've been seeing a Man the last several months who had ED. He believed it was psychological, though it was difficult for Him to unravel. As a total bottom, i confess it was  hard for me to not have the connection of not getting fucked and bred by Him, but i decided up front to hang with Him for awhile, taking Him at face value when He told me His cock still worked physiologically.  He even got Trimex, a very expensive ED med that is injected into the cock with a needle. It never worked when we were together.  i kept it light and encouraging, not wanting to add to His angst. A big part of what kept me going was His inner Cock, it was big and fertile.  

The last time we were together (i live in OR and He lives in CA), the damn broke for me. It was night 2 of a 4 day visit and i was straddling Him my ass in HIs face. He loves the visual and opening and eating my "pussy."  While that was happening, HIs cock got hard and would have been perfect for fucking, but He just kept eating me out, and it started to go soft after about 5 minutes. But He was getting more turned on by my pussy and started masturbating His cock while eating me out and then came that way. That frustrated the fuck out of me, while He was in a state of bliss. He sensed my frustration and asked, and i let lose and told Him how frustrated i was never having had His cock in me and seeing His seed wasted that way.  He got defensive at first, but we talked it out and it was a good discussion.  i wasn't blaming Him, i was just frustrated by my own need for Cock.  Strangely, the next morning He woke with a hard on, turned me on my side and slid in for the first time. He fucked me all day, on and off, pissing in me twice and coming once. That both turned me on and mellowed me, i got what i needed and He took a sort of possession of me that happens when i receive a Mans whole Cock and pleasure inside of me. 

my point of sharing that is to attempt to explain the connection of the psychological and physical.

i was married to a woman for a long time and learned how to give her both clitoral and g-spot orgasms.  She much preferred the g-spot orgasm and would literally grab and shove me inside of her when i was going down on her and she started coming clitorally.  i came to realize she always wanted me inside of her when she came.  Even more, our sex life reached a point where she didn't care as much about her orgasm and it was important for her that i "just take" her. I.e., she needed my drive/energy/need/desire, my inner cock as well as my physical one. That, unfortunately, was not something i could conjure as a gay bottom. i could go through the mechanics of sex and fulfill her physical  need, but not her inner pussy.

After we divorced and i was exclusively bottom and gay, i started to realize how similar i was sexually to my former wife. That both my physical and psychological sexuality is dependent on a Man (and vice versa i think, i see it as ideally symbiotic). 

i have experienced p-spot orgasms, and i am surprised with how similar they are to what i have experienced with a woman. There seems to be more of a psychological element (at least for me) with a p-spot orgasm.  i've had guys hit it over and over and come close, but not. Then i have had guys hit it and at the same time He was in my head and fuckig me there as well and i came uncontrollably from it.  i've tried to replicate the experience with dildos, nope. i don't use dildos on myself at all anymore, i'm just too much of a bottom to even be able to fuck myself lol. 

idk, i don't pretend to have it all figured out, but there is a connection and energy that has accompanied my times of cumming from being fucked, like i have a psychological and physical p-spot. Having experienced it, i don't even wanna cum from having my penis touched, it's a disappointment and feels wrong, like a compromise?  And i have wondered if this is how women feel, when their pleasure is dependent on their partner?  When it happens, and the Top is present both physically and psychologically, whether i cum or not, sex for me is pillow biting good and fulfilling.

sorry, that was a ramble. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think that it's the responsibility (duty?) of men that fuck other men to educate themselves on different techniques of using their Cocks.  Just as bottom's have responsibilities (have a well-prepped Hole to offer, etc.), Tops need to either educate themselves (questionable) or seek information from other, more accomplished Tops they know and respect.  

Not being into physiology all that much, I've always called that "thing" in a Hole the boy's "fuckbutton".  I know how to give it a slow massage, hammer it, whatever seems to turn the boy's Lusts on the most.  Tops that don't know how to send the Hole into euphoria with their Cocks haven't learned their craft.  Merely rutting in a Hole is fine, but there are other, more intense techniques that should be used too.  That will create a higher level of connection for both T and b.   All of us need to learn our craft, by which we're all better barebackers.

Edited by hntnhole
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

I think that it's the responsibility (duty?) of men that fuck other men to educate themselves on different techniques of using their Cocks.  Just as bottom's have responsibilities (have a well-prepped Hole to offer, etc.), Tops need to either educate themselves (questionable) or seek information from other, more accomplished Tops they know and respect.  

Not being into physiology all that much, I've always called that "thing" in a Hole the boy's "fuckbutton".  I know how to give it a slow massage, hammer it, whatever seems to turn the boy's Lusts on the most.  Tops that don't know how to send the Hole into euphoria with their Cocks haven't learned their craft.  Merely rutting in a Hole is fine, but there are other, more intense techniques that should be used too.  That will create a higher level of connection for both T and b.   All of us need to learn our craft, by which we're all better barebackers.

i get impregnated by so much of what You write and express.  Guys who don't get this must think me crazy, but i know You get it.  

From my side of the fuck, i see it more as a maturity thing with Men who relish connection and the power position They can have. In some respects, i think it is just as practical as You state, that it is a matter of education and learning a skill set (practice makes perfect lol). Personally, there is a part of me that is disappointed for my Top when He doesn't realize HIs full potential.

On the other hand, i really am grateful and happy for any cock i get.  i've had Guys who were so ramped and turned on that they came as soon as they slide in. i think that would disappoint me if that's all i ever got, but it's a beautiful part of the mix. 

i think the saying: "knowledge is power," is fitting here.  The more a Man knows about how to possess a bottom, the greater the bond and His ownership.  To me, the more powerful form of "bondage" has nothing to do with ropes. 

6 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

On the other hand, i really am grateful and happy for any cock i get

I would think that it's the Cock that should be grateful and happy for the opportunity to mate with a boy of your level - of your understanding - of your quality.  I would only add that sure - ropes are fun - but so's a Ferrari.  Genuine connection is more valuable than either.  

Thanks ....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Not to split hairs, but turns out that a "g-spot" is something only women have (technically called the "Grafenberg Spot"). Only men have what has come to be called the "p-spot" (the prostate). i think it's an in your face fact, to those who think it wrong for a man to receive cock, that a man has an erogenous zone that can cause intense pleasure and an orgasm if fucked a particular way. 

Maybe strangely, my own experience  with my p-spot has given me more understanding of women, and i think it's something that blurs the lines between gender roles. The longer i live, the more inseparable a Mans physical Cock becomes from what i think of as His psychological or inner Cock. To me, the latter is the need, energy, drive behind His physical Cock.

i've been seeing a Man the last several months who had ED. He believed it was psychological, though it was difficult for Him to unravel. As a total bottom, i confess it was  hard for me to not have the connection of not getting fucked and bred by Him, but i decided up front to hang with Him for awhile, taking Him at face value when He told me His cock still worked physiologically.  He even got Trimex, a very expensive ED med that is injected into the cock with a needle. It never worked when we were together.  i kept it light and encouraging, not wanting to add to His angst. A big part of what kept me going was His inner Cock, it was big and fertile.  

The last time we were together (i live in OR and He lives in CA), the damn broke for me. It was night 2 of a 4 day visit and i was straddling Him my ass in HIs face. He loves the visual and opening and eating my "pussy."  While that was happening, HIs cock got hard and would have been perfect for fucking, but He just kept eating me out, and it started to go soft after about 5 minutes. But He was getting more turned on by my pussy and started masturbating His cock while eating me out and then came that way. That frustrated the fuck out of me, while He was in a state of bliss. He sensed my frustration and asked, and i let lose and told Him how frustrated i was never having had His cock in me and seeing His seed wasted that way.  He got defensive at first, but we talked it out and it was a good discussion.  i wasn't blaming Him, i was just frustrated by my own need for Cock.  Strangely, the next morning He woke with a hard on, turned me on my side and slid in for the first time. He fucked me all day, on and off, pissing in me twice and coming once. That both turned me on and mellowed me, i got what i needed and He took a sort of possession of me that happens when i receive a Mans whole Cock and pleasure inside of me. 

my point of sharing that is to attempt to explain the connection of the psychological and physical.

i was married to a woman for a long time and learned how to give her both clitoral and g-spot orgasms.  She much preferred the g-spot orgasm and would literally grab and shove me inside of her when i was going down on her and she started coming clitorally.  i came to realize she always wanted me inside of her when she came.  Even more, our sex life reached a point where she didn't care as much about her orgasm and it was important for her that i "just take" her. I.e., she needed my drive/energy/need/desire, my inner cock as well as my physical one. That, unfortunately, was not something i could conjure as a gay bottom. i could go through the mechanics of sex and fulfill her physical  need, but not her inner pussy.

After we divorced and i was exclusively bottom and gay, i started to realize how similar i was sexually to my former wife. That both my physical and psychological sexuality is dependent on a Man (and vice versa i think, i see it as ideally symbiotic). 

i have experienced p-spot orgasms, and i am surprised with how similar they are to what i have experienced with a woman. There seems to be more of a psychological element (at least for me) with a p-spot orgasm.  i've had guys hit it over and over and come close, but not. Then i have had guys hit it and at the same time He was in my head and fuckig me there as well and i came uncontrollably from it.  i've tried to replicate the experience with dildos, nope. i don't use dildos on myself at all anymore, i'm just too much of a bottom to even be able to fuck myself lol. 

idk, i don't pretend to have it all figured out, but there is a connection and energy that has accompanied my times of cumming from being fucked, like i have a psychological and physical p-spot. Having experienced it, i don't even wanna cum from having my penis touched, it's a disappointment and feels wrong, like a compromise?  And i have wondered if this is how women feel, when their pleasure is dependent on their partner?  When it happens, and the Top is present both physically and psychologically, whether i cum or not, sex for me is pillow biting good and fulfilling.

sorry, that was a ramble. 

Very insightful, and thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings on that matter.  As I read along, I found myself in complete agreement with you, and although I’ve never been with a woman I can intellectually see your point there as well.

There is no question in my mind that psychologically, sex is even more powerful and important than just the physical aspect to it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/4/2022 at 2:28 PM, hntnhole said:

I think that men who are Absolute Total Tops could benefit from taking a Cock up their Holes once in a while, if merely to educate their own Cocks on giving the best possible fuck to the bottoms they Breed in thenceforth.  I'll bet you a burger that there are some A.T.T.'s out there that don't even know where a bottom's fuckbutton actually is - worse, don't care.

I've known the feeling of the guy who thinks he can just jackhammer you forcefully and have that constitute a good fuck. Like the harder or more forcefully they fuck -- male or female -- the better chance the recipient will get off. Yeah, I'll get off alright. Off his cock, in half a heartbeat. Difference between pleasing the partner and abusing them. I've heard women complain of the same thing -- like an analogy of just size and power versus finesse.

Think of it as a rock crawl or navigating mud: Any asshole can overpower a Jeep and showoff in the mud only to topple himself by misjudging how to handle balancing from rock to rock. Or wallowing by being stuck in the mud and just applying more power and resulting in kicking up more mud and gaining no traction at all (send the tow wench for the redneck who blew out his differential). The guy in the Land Rover will stay out of the grand-standing but easily finesse himself out of the mud or across the ruts and rocks and stay relatively balanced. (Sorry, too much off-roading in my life and seeing all kinds of stupidity, but I've never flipped a 4x4, knock wood).

5 hours ago, TheSRQDude said:

too much off-roading in my life

There IS no such thing as too much off-roading .... maybe not in a Land Rover though !!!  Fond memories of a '73 Jeep with a 352, 4wd, and h.d. suspension ... 

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

There IS no such thing as too much off-roading .... maybe not in a Land Rover though !!!  Fond memories of a '73 Jeep with a 352, 4wd, and h.d. suspension ... 

I've had three in my life -- '01 Discovery II, '06 Range Rover Sport and a '21 Range Rover HSE 525. Incredible off-road prowess and it looks posh pulling up to any upscale location. I've been waved through to places I rightfully didn't belong because it looks like it belongs there. 😂🤣

The Jeep you had was awesome. Definitely no shortage of power and torque on that one. More than enough to get you in trouble quickly if you don't know how to handle it. Fun times, I drove some CJs in my time.

• Upvote 1

Cool !!! 

But, we better ditch the gear-head stuff before we get tossed in the BZ clink !!!  I know there are tons of gay guys that love cars (secondarily, of course), mostly 70's, 80's Caddy/Lincoln/Imperial "floats", but we can't fuck them in the tailpipe .......  

• Haha 1