One of the best profile descriptions

Toyrsrgr8

The following is from a guy in my area.  We have exchanged a few emails, but haven't been able to connect.   This is probably a lot of men's fantasy but could you really go through with it?  This description is how it really should be to have the full experience.  I have met with a lot of guys who call themselves a dominant Top but usually were a whole lot less.  The current Sir I play with on occasions I met about 10 years ago.  He had me scared to death from the time I walked through his door and when I left I swore I would never meet with him again.   It didn't take long for me to want to feel his dominance again.  

All though I've never been fully fucked bareback and been bred (I have had a cock in my ass for a few strokes without a condom) it is something that I want to experience with the right person.

Could this be the experience I'm willing to try?

..........................so here is the profile listing ..............................

IF YOU CAN'T FUCKING READ DO NOT CONTACT ME.
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY PROFILE THRU TO THE END, GUESS WHAT
DO NOT FUCKING CONTACT ME.
ME: 65 y/o, Bi, W/M, Total Dominant Top, 5'10", 185#, 6"Cut, Bld, Gray, Blu, Safe, Sane, DDF, experienced in BDSM, CBT and lite bondage. I love to fuck. (BAREBACK)
For me it's all about the fucking. (BAREBACK) Everything else leads to and is to enhance the fucking.(BAREBACK) Role play, public play, spanking, whipping, bondage, CBT, it all will lead to fucking.(BAREBACK) I like long play sessions. Not opposed to repeat performances, or regular meets, or multiple partners, i.e. threesomes +.
Safe words? That’s nothing I use. Slaves are slaves and as soon as a slave would be allowed to use a safe word it would mean that he would have absolute control over the situation. But a slave should be totally dependent on the master that he serves. Otherwise it wouldn’t be real slavery but just an ordinary fuck session with some S&M included. And for me that’s a big difference. 
And how would it work if I want to push the limits of a slave and the slave would be in control? Very simple answer. It wouldn’t work at all if the slave had the possibility to end that training with just using a safe word. 
And for all these reasons I don’t use safe words.
After some preliminary foreplay, I like to finish by putting my sub on all fours on the floor usually in front of a mirror. I like to fuck (BAREBACK) at least 20 minutes before cumming the first time, not including foreplay.
I then squat and enter him. This allows for complete control and access to all of him, his head, hair, throat, back and cheeks as well the ability to reach around. Most importantly, I can cum deep inside him, allowing him to feel my cock throb as I pump my alpha seed in his gut. Then pull out and allow him to lick me clean.
Then we may socialize a little, have a drink. I will start to touch and feel him again and indicate he should do the same along with sucking my cock. When I'm good and hard again, I like to put him on all fours in a chair or on a couch and fuck for about an hour before I cum.(BAREBACK)
It's possible that you could reach me at hot mail if you use wolfboro.
If you don't know how to fuck, prep, and are not at least 35 years of age do attempt to board this ride.
Otherwise if you insist on CONDOMS, DO NOT CONTACT ME.
If you have NO pictures posted, DO NOT CONTACT ME.
If you have NO ASS pictures posted, DO NOT CONTACT ME.
If you are over SIX feet tall, DO NOT CONTACT ME.

• Moderators

The part about no safewords is a red flag IMO. Plus, the dude seems to have a bad attitude. In my world, there's a distinction between "dom top" and "asshole", and I avoid people that appear likely to cross that line.

• Upvote 10

Too many rules, I understand the temptation of writing something like that given how many guys want to hookup despite the fact that they have no common sexual interests with you.

What do guys have against fucking tall guys, I'm 6'2" and frequently gey rejected as a bottom even by verse guys who are more than happy to take my dick every chance they get.

4 hours ago, Toyrsrgr8 said:

• Upvote 3

Viking,  I agree about the bad attitude.  But in some ways I understand what he's saying about safe words.  There has to be some trust in the Dom,  the Dom I serve can tell by my body language or sounds when something is pushing the limits.  If a bottom can't trust who you're with then are the restraints, blindfold and gag just for looks.  People including me like to fantasize about the scenario, then want to control it.  I guess I'm just saying an encounter with him would be what a "true" slave would get.  

NWUSHorny, yeah the six foot thing is kind of strange.  Maybe he's short and would feel dominated by a taller dude.  I'm 6'2" so I wouldn't qualify.

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, Toyrsrgr8 said:

But in some ways I understand what he's saying about safe words.  There has to be some trust in the Dom

Oh, I get that and I agree. Disclaimer: I'm not experienced in BDSM. But my understanding is that safe words are intended as exactly that. They are for safety in a situation where the sub is threatened with actual harm (be that physical or psychological), not just having their boundaries tested (which is part of the point, is it not?).

• Upvote 1

I dated a guy like this. It was fun for a minute... until we got into a fist fight in an alley. He was mad at me for drinking what he considered to be too much with my friends at our friend's funeral, which was held at a queer bar. On the way home he was yelling at me and slapping me around until I finally told him he was a piece of shit, which set him off. He tried to hold me by the throat against a brick wall, so I bloodied him up a bit. Then I went back to a different bar, where a few of us were planning to gather after the funeral, with bruises all over from our regular play. They could see fresh marks on my kneck. My friend who ran the door began refusing him entry.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Toyrsrgr8 said:

Viking,  I agree about the bad attitude.  But in some ways I understand what he's saying about safe words.  There has to be some trust in the Dom,  the Dom I serve can tell by my body language or sounds when something is pushing the limits.  If a bottom can't trust who you're with then are the restraints, blindfold and gag just for looks.  People including me like to fantasize about the scenario, then want to control it.  I guess I'm just saying an encounter with him would be what a "true" slave would get.  

NWUSHorny, yeah the six foot thing is kind of strange.  Maybe he's short and would feel dominated by a taller dude.  I'm 6'2" so I wouldn't qualify.

There is a fundamental difference between "trusting a Dom" and "not having any way to end a scene/halt an action" if a problem develops.

And any "Dom" who doesn't understand that isn't worth the honorific "Dom". More like, as Viking says, "Asshole". And I say that as someone who IS rather experienced on the BDSM side of things: this guy is a loose cannon. He talks about how "it's not really slavery" if there's a safe word, while ignoring that THIS IS NOT REAL, ACTUAL SLAVERY. This is sexual role-taking (if not role-playing), and when the scene is over, the "slavery" is done with. So why is it okay to not be "really slavery" once the sex is done, but it's not okay for it to not be "really slavery" while the sex is going on? 

Now: I can understand most of the rest of the profile - he likes what he likes, fucking is a requirement, he likes shorter guys, he doesn't like really young guys, etc. etc.  And all that's fine. But a dominant, BDSM-practicing guy who refuses to use safe words? Hope his dick falls off. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/4/2022 at 11:32 AM, Toyrsrgr8 said:

IF YOU CAN'T FUCKING READ DO NOT CONTACT ME.
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY PROFILE THRU TO THE END, GUESS WHAT
DO NOT FUCKING CONTACT ME.
If you have NO pictures posted, DO NOT CONTACT ME.
If you have NO ASS pictures posted, DO NOT CONTACT ME.

How about we take his advice and DO NOT CONTACT HIM? 

I've been used to women-seeking-men's ads being too high maintenance and demanding. This douchebag? Asshole Level 1000. Running a train on him will change his attitude for sure. 🤣

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/4/2022 at 1:26 PM, Toyrsrgr8 said:

That trust is built. Not handed to a random stranger that can abuse and beat you. 

Way too many red flags. Sorry, I’m not trusting my well being to somebody like that 

• Upvote 1

On 4/4/2022 at 11:32 AM, Toyrsrgr8 said:

Safe words? That’s nothing I use. Slaves are slaves and as soon as a slave would be allowed to use a safe word it would mean that he would have absolute control over the situation. But a slave should be totally dependent on the master that he serves. Otherwise it wouldn’t be real slavery but just an ordinary fuck session with some S&M included. And for me that’s a big difference.

This part doesn't make sense.  There are "slaves", and there are "submissive subs".  There's a difference - a big one.  The writer seems to conflate "slavery" and "an ordinary fuck session with a side-dish of some SM play.  But the one doesn't equate with the other at all.  Using a "safe word" is a requirement for serious B/d S/m play, but hardly needed for a submissive sub.  No responsible Leatherman would do a scene of either ilk without a negotiation prior to the event. "slaves" are considered, within the Leather Ethic at least, to be the personal property of their Master. If this creation-cum-profile is intended for some online cruise sites (it appears so), then it's doubly nuts.

One of our more substantial and respected members was kind enough to answer a question for me a while back - a term I'd never heard (maybe because I don't use the online stuff anymore).  I think the creator of the above profile had a bit of "fap fap fap" in his fingers, typing away at his creation. 

And thanks again ..... 

• Upvote 1

On 4/4/2022 at 3:48 PM, NWUSHorny said:

What do guys have against fucking tall guys, I'm 6'2" and frequently gey rejected as a bottom even by verse guys who are more than happy to take my dick every chance they get.

I love tall guys -Specially if I can climb all over you like a tree. And if a bloke is tall enough that I can eat his ass standing up... it's a date.

• Upvote 2