Profiles of Versatile-Bottoms

hungry_hole

I find that many of the profiles of guys who are  versatile-bottoms go into all kinds of details about how much they want to take loads and suck cock. These profiles read just like a bottom's profile. I see this kind of description in many versatile-bottom profile:

Versatile pig bottom here with tight hole that loves long hard deep poundings. I also do some great deep throat.......love cock, toys, fingers, groups

It's just like the profile of a total-bottom, like myself. These Versatile-Bottoms don't seem to have the same passion for topping as they do for bottoming.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I find that many of the profiles of guys who are  versatile-bottoms go into all kinds of details about how much they want to take loads and suck cock. These profiles read just like a bottom's profile. I see this kind of description in many versatile-bottom profile:

It's just like the profile of a total-bottom, like myself. These Versatile-Bottoms don't seem to have the same passion for topping as they do for bottoming.

A person who had the same passion for topping as they do for bottoming would most likely list as 'versatile', not 'versatile bottom'.

'Versatile bottom', to me, suggests "I prefer to bottom, it's what I like, but I've been known to top sometimes and don't necessarily object to doing it."

So I don't see much to call out here.

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

So I don't see much to call out here.

You are right, and of course, versatile-bottoms are not as passionate for topping as they are for bottoming.

I guess my comment was that many times I read a profile of someone that seems like a bottom, but then they are versatile-bottom or bottom but they give loads, but they rarely explain in which situations they would cream a hole.

So true.. I'm a vers bottom. But really a total bottom. Your correct I'm not as passionate if I top and its rare that I do. For me its hot to makeout with the top as he has his dick deep in me. 

When I top its more of a flip flop with another vers. He fucks me I fuck him.

Doesn't versatile bottom imply that they are more bottom than top? Due to the over abundance of total bottoms and versatile bottoms that very rarely top, compared to guys that are more top than bottom adds to the skew towards bottom in the profiles.

I think I saw a thread on this elsewhere on this site, showing a continuum from total top to total bottom. From memory I think it looked like this:

• Top - Only tops
  • Top Versatile - Top but bottoms under the right conditions
  • Versatile Top - Versatile but prefers to top
  • Versatile - Versatile with no preference for top or bottom
  • Versatile Bottom - Versatile but prefers to bottom
  • Bottom Versatile - Bottom but tops under the right conditions
  • Bottom - Only bottoms

If I recall correctly the premise of the continuum was that it tried to express the gradations of proclivity to top or bottom. In that scale, I think the people you're talking about seem to be more accurately expressed as Bottom Versatile. 

I consider my self a total bottom as I have no drive or interest in topping at all. However, on a couple of occasions when I've been playing with guys who top me very well, they've turned me on hard and been curious and wanted my cock inside them (I'm told I have a very pretty dick). This is where my submissive wiring lines up with how turned on I am and they can mount and use me because my drive to please them is so strong. I know they will be fucking me good and hard in short order. I don't think this moves me into the "Bottom Versatile" bucket, as I'm being used and not using.

• Like 1

I say I'm versatile bottom to signal to bottoms online that the chances of me topping them are low. But I am not a total bottom. Never have been. In certain settings (such as a sauna) I am versatile. But I don't fuck bottoms in public spaces at a sauna because then I'd damage my chances of bottoming because most guys look at me and assume I only top.🤷‍♂️ 

On 4/7/2022 at 12:36 PM, NWUSHorny said:

Doesn't versatile bottom imply that they are more bottom than top?

Yes, But most versatile-bottom profiles describe in detail how much they enjoy bottoming and rarely describe in which situation they like topping and breeding holes. I've seen some say "I rarely top but I sometimes get in the mood with a loaded hole". O some say that in a group situation.

If I had to peg myself on the continuum above, I'd class myself as a "Bottom Vers" - but on the apps and websites that I use, I put versatile bottom.  In my profile, I state that it takes a certain connection with a guy before I'm interested in topping...being on top isn't my go-to preference these days.

Where I've been miffed before is when I'm talking to a potential top (vers-top, whatever) and at some point in the convo I mention how I'm not quite 100% bottom...then there's this sudden urge on his end to talk about how much he would love to take my load, and all semblence of "top-ism" from him has vanished.  One of my big pet peeves on the apps/websites these days.

• Moderators

So many different kinds of sexual behavior, and billions of men... not to mention an infinity of possible contexts... and y'all want to put it in one of three boxes? Or one of five? Or one of seven? Or even on a one-dimensional axis?

Dream on.

• Like 2

On 4/7/2022 at 4:54 AM, hungry_hole said:

but they rarely explain in which situations they would cream a hole.

With women I’m almost always the “top” in every respect, even when I’m getting pegged or eating pussy: I’m always the dominant, active partner, asserting myself and directing the action. I would love to be more passive and submissive with women, but in my experience, the so-called “fairer sex” tends to be kind of lazy in bed.

With guys, I’ve never topped. I love bottoming because I love taking cock and cum. I also have difficulty getting hard with guys. I have generally only advertised myself as a total bottom.

However, I have been more interested in topping recently. But really the only situations I’m interested in topping involve either  a smaller feminine guy or a passable trans woman. That’s kind of new for me, as I’ve never before been attracted to “twink-ish” guys.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2022 at 12:45 PM, hungry_hole said:

Yes, But most versatile-bottom profiles describe in detail how much they enjoy bottoming and rarely describe in which situation they like topping and breeding holes. I've seen some say "I rarely top but I sometimes get in the mood with a loaded hole". O some say that in a group situation.

This makes complete sense. These guys are mostly Bttm, and looking for a tops the majority of the time, so their profiles advertise for that. On the flip side, if they’re not talking about how they like to top maybe they’re subtly discouraging unsolicited messages from other bttms looking to get plowed.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Japbtm said:

I like fucking sloppy holes. If I say I’m versatile bottom I get so many bottoms trying to get me to top. I just say I’m a bottom to get away from all that from other bottoms.  

Many total bottoms turn into tops having the opportunity of fucking a sloppy hole.  These bottoms, who many times describe themselves as versatile-bottom, could say in their profile "I only breed sloppy holes at saunas and parties", explaining the "versatile" part. Otherwise say "Bottom"

• Like 1