Used condoms

14 hours ago, Fatbearsub said:

Wherever I am, and see a used condom on the floor, I always take them home with me. I visit some well known cruising spots and always check the floor or bins (classy, eh!) .

When I get home I empty them in my arse. Huge turn on! 20180521_015733.thumb.jpg.3f046ed774e0d830f275d43b597427d3.jpg

I do this too.

• Piggy 2

The downside of the spread of barebacking is a growing shortage of used condoms. I can remember when every bin in a sauna would have at least two, their contents ready to be tipped into my slutty mouth, and by feeling around with my bare toes on the floor of a sauna backroom i could usually find one or two more. Sometimes the contents would still be warm, sometimes cold but always tasty. And some pubs had good pickings on the toilet floor. Plus of course cruising spots, early in the morning.  Now, used condoms are just an occasional treat.

3 hours ago, fatbottom said:

The downside of the spread of barebacking is a growing shortage of used condoms. I can remember when every bin in a sauna would have at least two, their contents ready to be tipped into my slutty mouth, and by feeling around with my bare toes on the floor of a sauna backroom i could usually find one or two more. Sometimes the contents would still be warm, sometimes cold but always tasty. And some pubs had good pickings on the toilet floor. Plus of course cruising spots, early in the morning.  Now, used condoms are just an occasional treat.

This is a good point.

Another factor affecting the supply of used condoms is gentrification. There are fewer and fewer outdoor cruising or "parking" spots.

Are people still finding used condoms in adult video arcades? My perception (and I could be wrong!) is that even more closeted and/or cheating sex goes on in arcades than in bathhouses, potentially increasing condom usage.

Not that I condone condom usage in and of itself! If condoms must be used, at least those warm, gooey, fertile, nutrient-rich random loads get saved, for insertion into willing bottoms before I add my own load.

• Like 3

How I used, used cum filled condoms. When I was a very young youngster I was already very horny for everything that had to do with sex.

I had some gay encounters with mostly older gays.... in the park while I was fishing. They came up to me asking how fishing was going but really where interested what was between my Leg and how it would feel, smell, taste and how my firm ass looked like. 

So after having my first enjoyable encounters I started cruising to find places where I would find find horny sex interested guys. Doing that I would find also used and cum filled condoms. I would collect the most fresh used cum filled ones and take them home.... to the Appartement (where I lived) the dark cellar underneath every Appartement  had one.

It was very privat. I would drop my pants and my cock would be hard within a minute. I would take the moste cum filled condom (or mix fill one with the cum of 2 or 3 condoms). I would pull that condom over my hard cock and wank the hell out of my cock. Feeling the cum that was not mine over my cock.... sliding, wanking..... I would leave the condom for minutes long over my cock.... marinating. Smelling the cum smell....... fantasizing having horny and sleazy sex with an much older gay me fucking his  sloppy cum filled ass until I would  Orgasm extremely heavy and shoot my load into the condom mixing the present cum with my sticky creamy cum.

Depending on how many condoms I would find (went looking frequently for them) I would masturbate a lot with cum filled condoms.

I also started as a young horny guy not to wash my cock/head/foreskin not every day. Loved the buildup of smegma and the heavy smell under my foreskin. 

Edited by Cream4u
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 5

10 hours ago, fskn said:

My kind of guy. I would so love to fuck you with loads from multiple, random condoms already inside you...and see if I win the "sperm war". 😈

If any guy is foolish enough to challenge you in the "Sperm Wars", he'll find that the Standard has already been set.  What's the spread from the bookies on this contest?  I know where I'm laying my dough down .......

• Like 1

On 4/7/2022 at 9:48 PM, KylerIsTrash said:

Prefilled condoms are the only rubbers I allow inside me.

I read a story years ago (I think it was on an old site) about some guy digging out a used condom from the bin and using it to fuck a btm who wanted safe sex). I’ve been addicted to emptying used rubbers in my ass ever since.

I always have to ask for used rubbers; no one has offered me one or tried to stealth me with one 😞 

I also like to put the rubber on my dick after I’ve emptied the contents. I’ve had some hot experiences at the bathhouse with dudes watching me go to town on a filled condom. 

Marry me you dirty whore.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Cream4u said:

I would collect the most fresh used cum filled ones and take them home.... to the Appartement (where I lived) the dark cellar underneath every Appartement  had one.

It was very privat. I would drop my pants and my cock would be hard within a minute. I would take the moste cum filled condom (or mix fill one with the cum of 2 or 3 condoms). I would pull that condom over my hard cock and wank the hell out of my cock. Feeling the cum that was not mine over my cock.... sliding, wanking..... I would leave the condom for minutes long over my cock.... marinating. Smelling the cum smell....... fantasizing having horny and sleazy sex with an much older gay me fucking his  sloppy cum filled ass until I would  Orgasm extremely heavy and shoot my load into the condom mixing the present cum with my sticky creamy cum.

Thank you for posting this, @Cream4u. Your experience resonates with me on so many levels.

14 hours ago, hermarbi said:

Wasn't ever something I tried, but have to say I am interested now after reading...

As with any fetish, I guess, you'll know instinctively if it's right for you, @hermarbi. I hope you try condom play, and enjoy it!

For me, there was a certain period of time, lasting about two months, when I had a strong desire to collect used condoms and either jerk off with their contents or, for the coup de grâce, dump the contents into the hole of a BBRTS bottom buddy and then fuck my own load into him.

The acute desire passed and I haven't done this in a long time, but I still feel a rush of excitement when I walk through the neighborhood where I used to pick up used condoms. Condominiums, luxury apartments, and security cameras have changed the character of the neighborhood, but now and then I'll still notice a used condom, the sign of a surreptitious moment of pleasure for some suburban married straight guy, and hopefully of some income for a brave and hard-working sex worker.

Edited by fskn
  • Like 2

Collecting used condoms with sperm inside...
Reuse the sperm, don't let it go to waste... 
DId and do that a lot in saunas or cruising areas....
I would collect them and empty them into my ass...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nicetighthole said:

Finally did it today  went to sauna could only find 1  so i used it  felt such a slut

Congrats, and I hope it was just the first of many random used condom loads to cum! 🙂