1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

It's when "a guy with" is erased, and all that's referenced is said BBC, that I shake my head. It calls to mind the Addams Family's "Thing" - a hand unconnected to any person, just running around doing things on its own, accountable to no one. 

That is an excellent description of how I feel about gloryhole sex. Completely unconnected.

3 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

I've been with a lot of black men who don't care what you think about them, they want to dick your ass down and move on.  They use the term BBC and they know that BBC carries some swag with it. Nothing wrong with that.

Spot on! That's me. 100%

You would have had to have been with/around black men to understand that. 👍

What gets me is the fake outrage and virtue signaling with any reference to black or BBC.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

10 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

Spot on! That's me. 100%

What gets me is the fake outrage and virtue signaling with any reference to black or BBC.

Cock is cock. I want yours balls deep in me next time I'm in NYC.

Race has never been on my mind when I’m trying to get bred. I’ll eagerly take loads from any race, no preference, no agenda. Respect, humility.

Also never tried any race play, nor do I really want to. Experienced lots of other kinds of play, but race play does nothing for me.

• Like 3

On 12/21/2023 at 9:44 PM, topblkmale said:

Spot on! That's me. 100%

This is true. There are much more important things for us to be worried about. For the most part I mainly have seen Black women, and a few Black men who get upset at the term. 

On 12/21/2023 at 4:09 PM, topblkmale said:

There is nothing wrong with the acronym BBC. 

You speak for every black person out there?  None of the ones I know really want to be reduced to a body part.  

Edited by Theo8
adding to post
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I wonder if there's some way we barebackers can inspire the general population to reject that which divides us, and celebrate that which unites us.  

We're all one, with only superficial differences developed through the millennia according to what part of the world our ancestors came from.  To paraphrase a kiddie Sunday-school ditty I remember from childhood:

"red and yellow, black and white - all are precious in (our) sight ....."

I'm in Palm Springs right now so I had black, white, latin and asian men's cocks and holes last night. At the end of the night I delivered a load into a man with a really nice black bubble butt, then flipped over and took a load from his BBC. I slept really well.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm in Palm Springs right now so I had black, white, latin and asian men's cocks and holes last night

now THAT'S what I call a real "smorgasbord" !!!   Well done !!!