Cum dump encourager?

Blkmuscbreeder

On 4/22/2022 at 11:15 PM, Blkmuscbreeder said:

Cum dumps comment below, what makes you want to take as many loads as possible? What things could a guy do to make you push past your limits and take as many loads as you're offered? Do you have any trigger words that make your fuck hole hungry and insatiable? If you had an encourager how could he get you to take more loads?

I can’t help thinking these are trick questions.

Is there something that makes me want to take as many loads as possible? I automatically want to take as many loads as possible - I’m a cumdump. It’s sort of implied.

Do I have any words that make my hole insatiable? I could tell you if I happened to have a dictionary handy and had time to read it out to you. I have never, ever, reached a point that I didn’t wish I could take at least one more cock.

If I had an ‘encourager’, how could he get me to take more loads? Two ways: Send men to fuck me and keep them coming; or tell me to go get fucked and how many to get. I was trained to comply with both of those things, and I do. No ‘encouragement’ is needed - if another man tells me he wants me fucked, all he has to do is tell me. ‘Encouragement’ suggests that I have a choice, but when it comes to the service I was trained to give to men, all I know is duty. Any man on this site could tell me to go take cock and I would take it as an order to be obeyed.

• Like 2

On 4/23/2022 at 12:15 AM, Blkmuscbreeder said:

I'm an encourager for fat and muscular guys, but nothing turns me on quite as much as a uninhibited cumdump. So I'm wondering if I could fuze the two kinks. 

Cum dumps comment below, what makes you want to take as many loads as possible? What things could a guy do to make you push past your limits and take as many loads as you're offered? Do you have any trigger words that make your fuck hole hungry and insatiable? If you had an encourager how could he get you to take more loads?

For me it’s always BBC. In 2020 I started to become a better and more submissive CumDump. I had a top start to train me as a Jack of Spades power bottom.  So far I’ve taken multiple tops almost every day for 2 years. I’m not Poz yet, but I’m truly addicted to cum and being fucked. I can’t get enough loads. 

I actually have a few guys that act as 'encouragers' to me. I always let them know when I'm having a session, and they love to tell me how many loads to get, or who from, or when I'm allowed to stop. As a sub, knowing that I'm turning them on and doing as I'm told is a great motivator - not that I lack motivation, but it heightens the experience. I try not to focus on my own wants too much, but if one of them gets really verbal with me about how much of a slut I am it makes me (even more) insatiable. Sometimes at the end of a session I feel like I really need to stop and rest, but I'll take more loads because I've been ordered to. That's when I feel most like a true cumdump.

• Like 2

On 5/15/2022 at 12:05 AM, ErosWired said:

Is there something that makes me want to take as many loads as possible? I automatically want to take as many loads as possible - I’m a cumdump. It’s sort of implied.

Do I have any words that make my hole insatiable? I could tell you if I happened to have a dictionary handy and had time to read it out to you. I have never, ever, reached a point that I didn’t wish I could take at least one more cock.

If I had an ‘encourager’, how could he get me to take more loads? Two ways: Send men to fuck me and keep them coming; or tell me to go get fucked and how many to get. I was trained to comply with both of those things, and I do. No ‘encouragement’ is needed - if another man tells me he wants me fucked, all he has to do is tell me. ‘Encouragement’ suggests that I have a choice, but when it comes to the service I was trained to give to men, all I know is duty. Any man on this site could tell me to go take cock and I would take it as an order to be obeyed.

Agreed! It's more about supply and demand. This slutty bottom has been begging to be whored out (like some others).

@ErosWired has hit the nail on the head. Encourage = find more tops. Simple

• Upvote 1

On 5/15/2022 at 12:05 AM, ErosWired said:

This is not only an appropriate answer, it's an intelligent cumdump slut answer.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t really know what the most loads I have taken is…probably around 15. 

The way I know I would keep taking them after I reach my limit is just knowing that the guys fucking me think it’s hot for me to me super used and slutty. And hearing guys talk about me and say things about what a whore I am, or how much I love having cock in me, or how sloppy my hole is, or what they like about the pig getting fucked today, or what they want to do with me, or just laughing because my ass is going to leaking cum for a while. Discussing me and their thoughts about me and what a pig I am. And when I hear them tell each other that I suck dick like a born cocksucker…so i would probably love being used for both. 
And being watched works for anything that I want to be know  for. So not just taking loads, but being on my knees sucking cock will have me swallowing more cum if I am doing it with a large audience that is into me servicing multiple guys that are super verbal and are talking to each other about the cocksucker that everyone has fed a load to. 
And them trying to bribe me to take more by offering to introduce is to more people who would use me, or take me somewhere to get them, or just being known for being the biggest cum hole and being proud to be  known for all the loads that have been blown in me or on me. And not just known but being introduced as someone they probably fucked already but have never met, or as the guy that will let you take a call while I am sucking your dick, or that by the end of the day, I will have shown  that i am Cool with no knowing every guy that has blown in me, or being seen getting fucked by guys I didn’t know fucked me. And my ass always taking nutt and easy for guys to slide in and blow a load and move on.

i guess that was long but I like being looked at and talked about like a zoo Exhibit.  And positive reenforcement for being a total slut that loves sleazy, seedy, raunchy, and scary guys that use me to get a load out is the way to have me finally used the way I would love to be used and be the person I would be happy to be. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 1:21 AM, MuscledHorse said:

1) Cum dumps comment below, what makes you want to take as many loads as possible?

I love having guys fucking my ass and spilling their cum loads into it. I get off on heavy multi-partner use an thrive in  group use settings like sex clubs and resorts where it's an open free for all of guys fucking like the animals in heat that we are. The atmosphere is sexually charged and I can look up and see guys watching me like a circus side show freak, getting used by guy after guy and hearing them commenting on what a promiscuous slut i am and they can't believe I'm still taking more cocks with all the use i've endured already.

2) What things could a guy do to make you push past your limits and take as many loads as you're offered?

won't take much. i am always up for a challenge as a sexual athlete. I will keep getting used til i pass out from exhaustion and even then at some sex parties I've been to the guys kept on using me.

3) Do you have any trigger words that make your fuck hole hungry and insatiable? If you had an encourager how could he get you to take more loads?

Trigger words: hearing guys call me sexual livestock, sexual breeding stock or a loose slut  gets me going for sure. I m proud to be all that. I don't need any encouragement in the main. I do need a handler who can round up tops to breed me multiple times. I need that everyday.

This just made me so fucking horny❤️
I’m a submissive cum dump bimbo whore and feel like you took the words right out of my mouth as I was reading this. I love being used and treated as nothing more than a cock sleeve. Being the center of a raw gang bang, being verbally degraded, being marked with markers as the number of loads increases, having my hole stretched pass my limits and I’m fucked till I pass out from exhaustion. My greatest weekend was when I was at a function where I took over a 100 loads and my hole was wide enough to take a road cone.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 months later...

For me,  it's being called "faggot", "cocksucker", "slut", etc, but more than anything else, when Men spit in my face (particularly in my eyes), slap me in the face, and tell me what a filthy, disgusting old faggot I am, just gets my holes hungrier for cum, piss, and use!

"Cloudy days" and bumps will spur me on to even piggier things, and I LOVE to be watched!

What really makes me cum-hungry though, is a really THICK cock, on an older Man, or looking up, (or behind me) and seeing a really UGLY guy slamming his cock into my cunt or throat, commenting about how loose and sloppy my ass is, treating me like his bitch!

Also, taking loads from Asian Men. Once an Asian Man has cum in me, I seem to instantly want more! I wish I could be the bottom for a group of 50 or more horny Asian Men, all bareback, filling my slut holes at both ends with cock and cum, jerking off onto my face, "bukkake" style, while commenting on what a faggot whore I am.

Oh, pissing in my cunt, or on me, in public, will also bring on the hunger for more men, more cock, more cum, more piss!

I'm happiest, when a Man just bends me over, and, using just spit for lube, fucks me, cums in me, let's me lick his cock clean, then tells me to get out, like he's just finished with a cheap whore. That just makes me search out more cocks and loads!

“How many loads you got in you?” is my favorite thing to hear from a Top when I’m a cumdump. It lets me know how enthusiastic the Top is about breeding my used hole. 

The words “nasty,” “bugs,” and sloppy” really trigger me the most. They reinforce my purpose and make me want to achieve more and more. 

The best a guy can do to make me take more loads is remind me how many random Men I’m making happy by letting them use my hole and how much of their DNA I have in my body. 

I really wish I had more encouragers around me. There would be no limits to the amount of loads I could take really. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3