How many guys on Breeding Zone have hooked up with each other?

NWUSHorny

14 hours ago, hntnhole said:

If there's anything hotter than sidling up to a wet Hole full of Sperm off previous Cocks, I don't know what that might be.  

It is definitely the best way to fuck. As I get older I like to slip it in as soon as the previous breeder pulls out, no sense wasting that fully opened and lubed hole. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

So you often see threads on here where guys share their contact details - be it a phone number, hook-up app profile name or their nickname on a messaging app of some kind. I'm curious to know if this ever leads to anything? I will admit I did have a look at some Twitter accounts during a bored moment in the lockdown, and shared my own, but I never got any engagement either way from this.  

20 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

So you often see threads on here where guys share their contact details - be it a phone number, hook-up app profile name or their nickname on a messaging app of some kind. I'm curious to know if this ever leads to anything? I will admit I did have a look at some Twitter accounts during a bored moment in the lockdown, and shared my own, but I never got any engagement either way from this.  

Chatted to guys outside of BZ but never managed to hook up with any. Generally, unless you are in certain locations other users are far away. Would have thought better chances in London though?

7 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

I've always had my BBRT name listed here (but never my phone number) it has not resulted in any hookups. 100% of the times where I have hooked up with someone I recognize from here it has been from cruising in parks, bathhouses or Cumunion parties. 

I did briefly try using Twitter during the pandemic but all of the local contacts I made went on and on about cuddling or just hanging out, neither of which are things I'm interested in pursuing with a stranger.

Edited by NWUSHorny

I've debated off and on about putting my number on the Cumpdump network.  I think the idea is a good one, but my work schedule means I'd have to plan on a top coming over (something that the rules of the network frown upon); I can't really be ready every moment.  

Also, I'm now at a point where i want to meet potential regular playmates.  The last few hookups I've had did nothing for me....lack of connection, for one reason or the other, and it's left me disappointed.  

I'd say in London it would be relatively easy, but I've even put out the idea of starting a local small group that would get together regularly for playing; that post got a parade of bottoms only (which meant very lop-sided numbers) and also a parade of guys in far flung locations putting "wish I were closer" (which is very unhelpful).  I gave up on that idea, unfortunately.  If I did put my number out there, I'd be mindful that I'd probably get messages from other bottoms or other guys stating "if I were closer..."

On 4/26/2022 at 12:47 AM, hntnhole said:

Just 2 ??????    Should I be embarrassed of my liiiiittle tiiiiiiny bit longer list ???

Nope, its a starting list, but you know when you really really want to get with someone who really floats your boat sexually and you just know its going to be great sex. Without embarassing a member eho I really like. He has new great pics up. Woof.

• Upvote 1

Not yet, but always up for making new friends. And riding their cock. Too bad there wasn't a thread where people meeting up from BZ could post pictures of their encounters. It would be a fun way to see new people and to see us in our natural raw element.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

Not yet, but always up for making new friends. And riding their cock. Too bad there wasn't a thread where people meeting up from BZ could post pictures of their encounters. It would be a fun way to see new people and to see us in our natural raw element.

That is not a bad idea, the problem with it is most of us have hooked up at sex clubs and parties where cameras are forbidden. 

1 hour ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

Ahh, gotcha. Oh well, maybe someday well be able wrack up some more intimate meets where we can post some candids of us enjoying each other's pleasures! Always fun to think about!

I'm not opposed, but for professional reasons would need to be masked.